喂?
Hello?
我的天 今晚?
my god.Tonight?
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
他们想要我今晚去代播新闻
They want me to anchor the news tonight.
真的吗?
Really?
真的代播?
Like anchor anchor?
Sandy怎么了?
what happened to Sandy?
好 好 当然
Okay. Okay. Sure.
要什么时候...
What time do you need me to...
就现在?!
right now?!
去吧
Do it.
去吧
Do it.
好的, 我需要5分钟换衣服, 然后
Okay,I need like five minutes to change,and,
我在出租车上打给你...
I'll call you from the cab...
同意吧
so admit it.
这个在室内的婚礼同样精彩
This wedding is both indoors and amazing.
我会给你点虾肉糕
I'll give you the crab puffs.
那虾肉糕不错
The crab puffs are good.
那些虾肉糕让人难以置信
The crab puffs were incredible.
我们婚礼上也应该有
We should totally have them at our wedding.
当然...
Definitely...
嘿, 我们刚刚达成了某种共识
We just agreed on something.
我们开始谈论我们的婚礼了吗?
Did we just start planning our wedding?
我想是的
I think that we did.
我们也得那些棕色的酱汁
We totally have to get that brown dipping sauce.
我认为要红色那个,非常棒
I thought the red sauce was,like,awesome.
天, 你天生没有味蕾吗?
My god,were you born without taste buds?
什么?
what?
我爱你
I love you.
现在下一条新闻
coming up,
有蛇住在你们墙里面吗?
are there snakes living in your walls?
答案可能会吓到你...
The answer may surprise you...
休息后揭晓
after the break.
伙计, 你知道吗?
man,you know something?
Stuart是我的新英雄
Stuart's my new hero.
如果那家伙能娶一个可以打9分的
If that dude can bag a nine,
那我就可以找到16分的
I got to be able to bag,like,a 16.
16分是什么?
What's a 16?
那边两个8分的加起来
Those two eights right over there.
嗨 Ted
Hi Ted.
Claudia
Claudia.
我们想和那位差点让我们分手的女士合影
We just wanted to get a picture with the
woman who almost ended our relationship.
她在哪?
where is she?
她没来
she couldn't make it.
有什么好笑的?
what's so funny?
去策划一个婚礼
plan a wedding.
你就知道了
You'll see.
看那边
Look at that.
应该那要才对
That's how it's supposed to be.
就那样
That right there.
容易, 简单
Easy,simple.
和Robin一起就不能那样
It's just not like that with Robin.
一点也不容易, 某种程度上来说
It's not easy,and on some level,
应该是很容易的
it has to just be easy.
说道容易...
Speaking of easy...
伴娘们, Ted
bridesmaids,Ted.
伴娘们
Bridesmaids.
顺便说下, 我差点忘了
By the way,I almost forgot.
我们找到这个
We found this.
我没有填 "带嘉宾"
I didn't check "plus one."
你是对的
You were right.
当然, 我是对的
Of course,I was right.
我单身
I'm single.
可能这就是我
Maybe that's just who I am.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我喜欢单身
I like being single.
单身很好
Being single's the best.
想在外面待多晚都行
stay out as late as you want.
不用对谁交代
Answer to no one.
整个世界充满着无穷的可能性
The whole world full of endless possibilities.
永远不用去农贸市场
Never having to go to a farmer's market.
好了
Okay.
来点算术
doing some math here.
6号♥桌有3个伴娘
Table six has got three bridesmaids:
8分, 8分, 和一个7分
An eight,an eight,and a seven.
我很乐意给你一个8分的
I am willing to give you one of the eights,
让我降低到15分
lowering myself to a 15,
这表示你欠我...
which means you owe me...
这就是我们
so there we were,
两个单身的家伙
two single guys,
做着普通单身该做的事情
doing our usual single-guy thing.
因为某种原因
For whatever reason,
我让自己相信那晚是我的一个转折点
I had let myself believe that this night
would be a turning point,
今晚我的生活
that this was the night my life
我真正的生活
my real life
即将开始
would finally begin.
可笑的是...
The funny thing is...
我没完全错
I wasn't totally wrong.
因为那晚才刚开始
because that night was just beginning.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表