你嫉妒了?
You're jealous?
哦,得了吧,有什么Carlos有的我没有?
Oh, please, what does Carlos have that I don't?
他今晚有约会
A date tonight?
说的漂亮,再来一遍
play it again.
(录像倒带)他今晚有约会
A date tonight?
我爱死她了
I'm not sure I like her.
你不是还有论文要写吗?
Hey, don't you have a paper to write?
-伙计,说话也不看对象-我知道
-Dude, you are talking to the kid.
-I know it.
我先把这杯喝个底朝天,在干了下一杯
I'm going to knock back this beer, I'm going to knock back one more beer.
然后我再回家写一篇25页的论文
We could all get a beer now.
I'm going to go home. I'm going to write a 25-page paper.
接着交上去,得一个A
I'm going to hand it in and I'm going to get an A.
我的名字是Ruffles,而这就是事实
My name's Ruffith and that's the truffith.
他的论文评价是B减
He got a B minus.
但仍然要说,一夜写出25页的论文,还得了个B减,这家伙很强
But still, 25 pages in one night, B minus? The kid is good.
至少让我请你一杯啤酒
At least let me buy you a beer.
我要请你们每一个人喝一杯
Come on. I'll buy everyone a beer.
我帮你拿
I'll help carry.
-有件事你知道吗,Ted?-什么?
-You know something, Ted?
-What?
你很有魅力的
You're a catch.
你一定会让某个女孩非常幸福
You're going to make some girl very happy.
而我,要帮你找到这个女孩
And I am going to help you find her.
那,就祝你好运吧
Well, good luck.
我说,也许你的承诺太大了,这个城市里有上百万个女孩子
I mean, maybe New York is too big a town and there's millions of people in the city.
在这么大一堆乱麻里一个男人怎么找到自己的终生伴侣,我是说……
How in all this mess is a guy supposed to find the love of his life? I mean,
该从哪里开始?
Where even begin?
嗨,你认识Ted吗?
Hi, have you met Ted?
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表