来吧!
Let's do it!
拜, 宝贝
Bye,babe.
你们看她多有激♥情♥?
Did you see how fired up she was?
我不知道, 已经有点什么了
I don't know,there's something there.
等到周六
And,come Saturday,
来点音乐, 舞蹈,几杯香槟...
a little music,a little dancing, a lot of champagne...
谁知道会怎样?
who knows?
Ted, 你得再去认识个绅士了
Ted,you're going to have to find another gender for yourself,
因为我要废了你的"兄弟"会员卡
cause I'm revoking your "dude"
membership.
耶, 昨天你修甲修的怎么样?
Yeah,how was that manicure yesterday?
不错, 谢谢
Invigorating,thanks.
好吧, 我不会在他们面前说这些
Okay,I wasn't going to say it in front of the guys,
但我那时候真的认为事情会发展的很顺利
but back then I really thought that's how it worked.
和你喜欢的女孩在浪漫的地方...
You put yourself and a girl you like
in some romantic setting...
...灯光闪烁...
...the stars line up...
可惜眨眼就没
and shazam.
我知道现实从来不会这么简单达成
I know now that life is never that
simple.
嘿, Claudia!
Hey,Claudia!
对, 我要塔希提香草!
yes,I want tahitian vanilla!
你写错了吗?
You wrote it down wrong?
不对, 不对, 听我说
No,no,no,no,listen to me
如果我发现婚礼上蛋糕不是塔希提香草味的
if I go to my wedding and the cake is not tahitian vanilla,
我会去你那把店给拆了!
I will come down there and
burn your little shop to the ground!
你想试下我是不是开玩笑吗?
Do you want to find out if I'm kidding?
再见
good-bye.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
我的婚礼就在两天后了
My wedding is in two days,
就这样
that's how it's going.
别担心, 会很棒的
don't worry,it's going to be great.
我很期待
I'm so excited.
你当然会
you should be
大把的单身女孩
lots of single girls.
我会...
I'm...
带个伴去
bringing a date,
所以那些与我无关了
so I'll be off the market.
什么?
What?
我要带着伴去
I'm bringing a date.
你不会带
You're not bringing a date.
不, 我会
yes,I am.
不, 你不会
no,you're not.
我填了"带嘉宾"
I checked "plus one."
没, 你没有
No,you didn't.
Claudia, 我很确定我有填...
Claudia,I'm pretty sure I checked...
Ted, 你没有填 "带嘉宾"!
Ted,you did not check "plus one"!
你不能带着伴来我婚礼!
You are not bringing a date to my wedding!
我已经邀请人了
But I already invited someone.
你不会带嘉宾来, Ted!
you are not bringing a guest,Ted!
嘉宾名单几个月前就确定了
The guest list has been closed for months
几个月!
months!
但我有填 "带嘉宾"!
But I checked "plus one"!
我一直都是填"带嘉宾"!
I always check "plus one"!
你绝对没有填
"带嘉宾"!
You absolutely did not check
"plus one"!
如果你填的是"带嘉宾"
If you had checked "plus one,"
我会致电给你索要嘉宾姓名
I would have called you to get
the name of your guest,
以便座位上放置名牌
so I could have the place cards
prind up.
我有找你要你的嘉宾姓名吗?
Did I call you to get the name
of your guest?
有印着她名字的名牌吗?
Is there a place card with her
name printed on it?
她不需要名牌
She doesn't need a place card.
她知道自己叫什么
She knows her name.
那她吃什么?!
What's she eating?!
你定了鸡肉
You ordered the chicken.
她有什么?
What did she order?
你知道你的故事有多少漏洞吗?
Do you see how your story is
full of holes?
拜托, Claudia, 我们回到正事吧
Come on,Claudia,we go way back.
就没有一个多出来的位置吗?
Isn't there room for just one
more person?
别逼我出手, Ted
Don't make me hurt you,Ted.
我不敢相信!
I don't believ this!
Claudia疯了!
Claudia's crazy!
但, 公平来说
But,to be fair,
她也很性感
我明明填了"带嘉宾"
she's also hot
I totally checked "plus one."
我确定
I'm sure I did.
是啊
我有填!
right.
I did!
耶,我不觉得你有
Yeah,I don't think you did.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为你内心深处
Because deep down,
不想带着嘉宾参加婚礼
you didn't want to show up at
this thing with a date.
你说了那么多关于准备好交女朋友的谎话
See,for all your big talk about being ready for a relationship,
归根结底你还是单身
deep down,you're single.
这是你的"默认设置"
It's your "default setting".
Ted, 你知道你脑袋深处?
Ted,you know what's in the back of your brain?
噢天, "小Barney"演说又来了
great,here comes the little Barney speech.
秘密的
Behind a curtain,
有一小处地方偷偷控制着你的行动?
in a dark little room secretly controlling your every move?
小Barney...
A Little Barney...
小Barney
a little Barney.
知道他说什么吗?
And you know what he said?
"Ted... "
"Ted... "
"你不会带着伴参加这个婚礼"
you will bring no dates to this wedding.
"你... "
"You... "
"你将和正常大小的Barney一起泡醉酒的伴娘"
will hit on drunk bridesmaids with actual-size Barney."
别说了
Please stop.
我要去给Claudia打电♥话♥
I got to call Claudia.
- 如果我对她解释...
- Ted, 别!
-If I just explain to her...
-Ted,no!
算了吧
Let it go.
她要结婚了
She's about to get married,
有够多的事情得操心了
she's got enough to worry about.
那我该怎么办?
Then what am I going to do?
你能做的只有
The only thing you can do
告诉Robin她不能去了
tell Robin she can't come.
等一下!
Just a second!
- 听着...
- 等等, 两件事
- Listen...
- wait,two things.
首先...
First of all...
我整个下午都在为你"打基础"
I have been laying groundwork all afternoon.
非常微妙地, 沉着地不催, 也不明显暗示
Totally subtle,totally cool,not pushing,not even nudging,
都是为了今天的主题,"Ted最棒"
just: The theme of today is,"Ted rocks."
她正慢慢中我的计
And she's picking up what I'm laying down.
- Lily,现在有问题是... !
- 等等, 别
- Lily,there's a problem... !
- Wait,no.
第二件事: 礼服
Thing number two: The dress.
我们找到了礼服
We got a dress.
去吧
Go.
这样行了吧, 还是...
Did I bring it,or...
这样行了吧?
did I bring it?
我确实穿了最好的行头
I think I brought it.
就是为了这个
That's what I was going for.
我太期待明天了
I'm so excited about tomorrow.
明天我们会很开心
We're going to have so much fun.
关于这个...
about that...
我五点来接你
I'll pick you up at 5:00.
嗯? 礼服怎么样?
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表