This brain,dear mortals,is no ordinary brain.
喝... 这是超级大脑
Drink,drink... this is a super brain.
是不可能被阻止思考的
this brain is unstoppable.
这大脑...
This brain...
这就是所有我记得的了
and that's all I remember.
除了一些模糊的记忆
Except for a few other hazy memories.
但真的, 下面我记得的
But really,the next thing I remember
就是第二天早晨醒来的事了
was waking up the following morning,
所以就有好多
亟待解答的问题了
so there were some unanswered questions.
我喝了多少?
How much did I drink?
我怎么弄伤脚踝的?
How did I sprain my ankle?
在我床上的女孩是谁?
Who was this girl in my bed?
我们的摇滚明星来了
There's our rock star.
好吧, 呃... 昨晚
到底发生了什么?
Okay,uh... what the hell happened last night?
你真的都不记得了吗
超级大脑?
You really don't remember,superbrain?
Marshall叔叔和Lily阿姨
补上了我的记忆
So uncle Marshall and aunt Lilly filled me in.
你们觉得这酒怎么样?
And how did you guys like the shots?
我把五杯都喝完了, 婊♥子♥
I drank all five,bitch.
我喜欢喝醉的Ted
I love drunk Ted.
Marshall认为你是吸血鬼
Marshall thinks you're vampire.
好吧, 如果他吐了
all right,if he pukes,
你们之一要清理干净
one of you guys cleans it up.
不是我
No dibs.
噢 不是... 该死! 耶
Oh. No D... damn it! Yes.
我忘了你有多快了
How quickly you l forget.
从高中起我就没吐过了
I haven't puked since high school.
我从93年起就没吐过了
I am vomit-free since 93.
93年起, 免吐王
这太好笑了 我很好笑!
Vomit-free since 93. That's funny.I'm funny!
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
Robin
Robin.
噢, 坏主意
Oh,bad idea jeans.
不, 不, 这是个好主意
No,no,it's a great idea.
这就是为什么要喝醉的重点
That's the whole point of getting drunk.
你可以做一些清醒时候
不可能做的事情
You do things you'd never do if you were sober.
-援引你睡过的女人的话
-说的好
Says every girl you've ever slept with.Say what?
喂, Robin 我是Ted
Hello,Robin.It's Ted.
噢, 嗨, Ted
Oh,hi,Ted.
你好, Robin 我是Ted
Hello,Robin. It's Ted.
嗨, Ted听起来你兴致很高
Hi,Ted. Sounds like you're having fun.
Robin, 我有告诉过你
Robin,have I ever told you that
我从93年就没吐过?
I am vomit-free since 93?
听着, Ted, 我现在
不方便聊... 93年?
Listen,Ted,I can't really talk right... 93?
伙计, 这很让人惊讶
Dude,that's impressive.
Robin, 我永远也说不够
Robin,I don't say this enough,
但你确实是个不错的女人
和伟大的记者
but you're a great woman,and a great reporter.
你应该上“60分钟”
(CBS著名新闻节目)
You should be on 60 minutes.
你应该是那些分钟的一员
You should be one of the minutes.
这很让人高兴... 和奇怪
That's sweet... and odd.
但我现在正在约会
But I'm kind of on a date right now.
对, 我不同意Barney的观点
Yeah,and I disagree with Barney.
那家伙花了很多钱
Just cause this guy's spending a lot of money
并不代表你得献身
doesn't mean you have to put out.
放慢点进度, Robin
Take it slow,Robin.
放慢点
Take it slow.
慢点... 拜, Ted
Slow... bye,Ted.
-慢点...
-哇, 对了
Slow... wow,right.
这就是为什么我们不喝
That's why we don't do shots.
朋友不会让朋友
喝醉然后打电♥话♥
Friends don't let friends drink and dial.
我要拿回电♥话♥
I need that phone back.
你会在下课的时候拿到的
You'll get this back at the end of class.
叮 下课了
你的电♥话♥, 小朋友
Ding.Class dismissed.Here you go,kid.
你给谁打电♥话♥都行
You call whoever you want.
谢谢, 好心的老师
Thank you,kind sir.
至少有人欣赏我
At least someone appreciates the fact that
行动,而不是考虑
I am doing and not thinking.
还有现在, 我不会想
And now,I don't think I won't
我不去厕所
not go to the bathroom.
这有必要吗?
Was that necessary?
他不是在做明智的决定
He is not making smart decisions.
完全正确,就象
他下一步要做什么?
Exactly.It's like,what's he gonna do next?
我不知道, 但我要找出来
I don't know,but I want to find out.
烂把戏?
cheap trick?
噢, Ted
Oh,Ted.
又见了, Ted
hello again,Ted.
嘿,我又来了
Hey,it's me again
清晰的再次相见
plain to see again
求求你,能不能每天与你见面
please,can I see you every day
我爱这里每个人!
I love everyone in this bar!
我们也爱你,醉Ted!
we love you,drunk Ted!
我又一次成了笨蛋
I'm a fool again
我又落入了爱……
I fell lo... ve.
Ted?
Ted?
嗯, 这就解释了为什么脚踝痛
Well,that explainthe ankle.
后来我们把你带回家睡觉
Then we brought you home and put you to bed.
有别的人和我一起回来吗?
Was there anyone else in there with me?
嘘 有个女的在里面!
Shh.Thers a girl in there!
我知道
I know.
和一个菠萝
And a pineapple.
我知道
I know.
她是谁?
Who is she?
不知道
I don't know.
我的夹克怎么了?
What the hell happened to my jacket?
哇
Whoa.
里面那女的还活着, 是不?
That girl in there is alive,right?
我得给Barney打个电♥话♥
I should call Barney.
可能他知道发生什么了
Maybe he knows what happened.
喂
Hello.
你干嘛睡在我们的浴缸里?
Why are you sleeping in our tub?
呃, 陶瓷保持西装不变皱
Uh,the porcelain keeps the suit from wrinkling.
等等, 我昨天半夜上厕所
Wait,were you here when I went to the bathroom
你也在这儿?
in the middle of the night?
别担心
Don't worry.
我睡着了
I slept through it.
事实上我没睡着
I totally didn't sleep through it.
噢, 哇, 你身材这么娇小
看不出容量这么大
Oh,and wow,for a little girl,you got a big tank.
你到底怎么进来的?
How did you get in here anyway?
我们大概一点钟
把Ted弄上♥床♥的
We put Ted to bed around 1:00.
噢, 你们把Ted弄上♥床♥, 好吧
Oh,you put Ted to bed,all right.
你们照顾我
You guys take care of me.
你们是最棒的
You guys are the best.
我爱死你们了
I love you guys so much.
-晚安, Ted
-我也爱你 伙计
Good night,Ted. Love you,too,buddy.
我又来了, 宝贝!
I'm back,baby doll!
嘿! 嘿! 他又来啦!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! He rallies!
夜生活开始了!
And the night begins now!
好了 精神点
Carl, 再来两杯
All right.Game face on. Carl,two more.
好吧 这个怎么样?
All right,what do we think of this one?
-我觉得她...
-圈套问题 不许想
I think she...trick question.No thinking.
你知道几点了吗?
You know what time it is?
哼?
Huh?
是做事时间了
It's do o'clock.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表