那为什么你把她藏起来躲我?
Then why'd you hide her from me?
哇 你很聪明
Wow. You're good.
有没人告诉你
你应该上60 minutes?
Anyone ever tell you you should be on 60 minutes?
是的 你说过... 昨晚
Yes. You did... last night.
真的?
Really.uh...
睡一下吧, Ted
get some sleep,Ted.
你过了个漫长的夜晚
You had a long night.
别觉得糟糕
And don't feel bad.
我有过更糟的
I've woken up with worse.
我给Trudy留了言
I left Trudy a message,
但她一直没有回电给我
but she never called me back.
有些时候这就是生活
That's just how life works sometimes.
你关掉大脑一晚
You turn off your brain for a night,
第二天你剩下的就是
and all your left with
就是糟糕的宿醉
the next day is a bad hangover,
扭伤的脚踝,和一个菠萝
a sprained ankle,and a pineapple.
噢, 我们也一直不知道
Oh,we never found out
那个菠萝是哪来的
where that pineapple came from,
但是它很可口
but it was delicious.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表