老爸老妈的罗漫史
第一季 第九集
how i met your mother
Season 1 Episode 9
孩子们, 这是个
关于感恩节的故事
Kids,this is a thanksgiving story.
纽约的感恩节很棒
Thanksgiving in New York is a wonderful time.
是让自己想想身边的
It's a time for giving of yourself,
朋友的时候
for thinking of your fellow man.
也是让一坐冷漠的城市
A time when the unforgiving city
变的有点人情味的时候
becomes a little kinder.
嗯, 我刚才吐了
Well,I just ralphed.
你们这些家伙昨晚喝了多少?
How much did you guys drink last night?
不是多少... 是喝了什么?
Not how much... what?
感恩马天尼
The thankstini.
一种我发明的新奇的
A fun and delicious
有趣又可口的酒
new novelty drink I invented.
越橘汁
Cranberry juice,
土豆伏特加, 和一块浓缩汤料
potato vodka,and a bouillon cube.
喝起来就象火鸡宴
Tastes just like a turkey dinner.
嗯, 好象把感恩节喝在我嘴里!
Mmm,it's like thanksgiving in my mouth!
想要好喝的节日酒吗
You want a good holiday drink,
试试他的kwanzaapolitan
try his kwanzaapolitan.
公车来啦!
the shuttle's here!
从圣诞节到现在
He hasn't been back home
他就没有回过明尼苏达州了
to Minnesota since christmas.
他有点太激动了
He's a little excited. Lily,
得让车等等我们
we're holding up the shuttle.
你东西都带好了吗
牙刷
--Do you have everything you need
--toothbrush,
睡衣, 内♥裤♥? 内♥裤♥!
pajamas,underpants? Underpants!
那么, Lily... Marshall家
So,lil... Marshall's family.
整周和未来的家人在一起, 激动吧
Whole weekend with the future in-laws.
You excited?
是啊, 不会, 会很开心的我们
Yeah,no,it'll be fun.
Lily, 你只要说, "是啊, 不会"
Lily,you just said,"yeah,no."
我有吗? 不
Did I?No.
我- 我喜欢Marshall的家人
I-I love Marshall's family .
但是是啊,不会, 会很不错
But yeah,no,it'll be great.
你又说了一遍
You just did it again.
是啊, 不会, 闭嘴
Yeah,no,shut up.
那你感恩节不回家吗?
So you're not going home for thanksgiving?
不回, 我周五得工作
你呢?
No,I have to work on friday.
You?
我是加拿大人, 记得吗?
I'm Canadian,remember?
我们在十二月庆祝感恩节
We celebrate thanksgiving in October.
噢, 是啊, 我忘了
你们是些奇怪的家伙
Oh,right,I forgot.You guys are weird.
你们把"out" 发音为"oat"
You pronounce the word "out," "oat."
你们这些家伙是世界手♥枪♥暴♥力♥的领袖
You guys are the world's leader in handgun violence,
你们的健康系统一团糟
your healthcare system is bankrupt,
你的国家几乎在每件
and your country is deeply divided on
大事上都有严重分歧
almost every important issue.
你们把警♥察♥叫作骑警
Your cops are called "mounties."
那你一会要和Barney出去混吗?
So probably hanging out with Barney,then?
不,Barney要按
他自己的传统过感恩节
No.Barney's got his own thanksgiving tradition.
拖衣舞俱乐部的感恩节
Thanksgiving in a strip club.
谁加入?
Who's in?
强壮的豹女有一场惊奇的感恩节搏斗
The lusty leopard has a surprisingly good thanksgiving buffet.
另外还有
Heather装扮成朝圣者
Plus they do this thing:
Heather dresses up as a pilgrim,
Misty装扮成印地安人
and Misty dresses up as an Indian,
然后它们分享一块肉
and they share a meal together.
噢, Barney
Oh,Barney.
抱歉... 美国土著人
I'm sorry... native American.
我觉得我应该去
流浪者之家, 帮忙准备食物
I think I'm going to a
homeless shelter,serve food.
这太棒了!
That's awesome!
是啊,我觉得我应该
在这天做些好事, 你说呢?
Yeah,I though I'd just spend
the day giving back,you know?
做些好事
Doing some good.
取消和Barney的约会
Canceling out Barney.
当然
Exactly.
我的内♥裤♥都去哪了!
Where are all my underpants!
你检查过你的行礼箱了吗?
Did you check your suitcase?
我们走!
Let's go!
他们走了...
and go they went...
一直到明尼苏达圣克劳德州
all the way to St.
Marshall的家乡
Cloud,minnesota,marshall's hometown.
当Lily走进
And as lily stepped into
她未婚夫的家时
her fiance's boyhood home,
受到了热烈的欢迎
she received a big welcome.
嗨, 我们回来了! 嗨... 嘿...
Hello,we're home! Hello... hey...
非常盛大的欢迎
a very big welcome.
你们看, 六英尺四的
You see,at six-foot-four,
Marshall在Eriksen家族中
marshall was the runt
算矮的了
of the Eriksen clan.
哇, 我都忘了你们有这么高了
Wow,I forgot how tall you guys are.
我的未来媳妇呢?
Ere's my almost daughter-in-law?
我在这呢!
Here I am!
噢... 噢, 你给自己找了个
不错的小新娘, 儿子
Oh... oh,you got yourself
a great little bride here,son.
好了, 现在 别浪费时间了!
All right,now. No fartin' around!
把你们的冰鞋衬垫穿上
小伙子们!
Put your skates and your pads on,boys!
五分钟内开始游戏!
Game on in five minutes!
耶, 好
噢, 你们要玩冰球吗?
Yeah,all right. Oh,you're gonna play hockey?
用篮球?
With a basketball?
嗯, 这是那两种运动的结合
Well,it's sort of a combination of the two.
我们叫它篮冰球
We call it basice-ball.
我们发明的
We invented it.
这是世界上最危险
和最好玩的运动
It's the most dangerous
and awesome sport in the world.
篮冰球?
Bask-ice-ball?
不是冰篮球吗?
Not ice-ketball?
冰篮球?
Ice-ketball?
这名字听起来好怪
That just sounds weird.
是篮冰球, 好吗?
It's bask-ice-ball,okay?
我是玩的最棒的
And I'm the best.
你做梦
You wish.
嗯, 可能那只是
你还没见过我玩
Well,maybe that's
just 'cause you haven't seen me play.
噢... 我不知道, 亲爱的
Oh... I don't know,honey.
这不是适合女孩的运动
It's not really a sport for a girl.
嗯, 这样说很好笑
你的弟弟就丢的象个女孩
Well,that's funny,
because your brother throws like a girl.
噢... Marcus!
Oh... marcus!
这会很棒的
This is going to be great.
我知道
I know.
我们要做这个我好激动
I'm so psyched we did this.
看看这些人
Look at all these people,
放弃感恩节来帮助人
giving up their thanksgiving to help their fellow man.
这些是纽约最好的人了
These have got to be the best people in New York.
...给外婆家的...
打扰下, 伙计们
...To grandmother's house... excuse me,guys.
过去下
Coming through.
Barney?
Barney?
嗯, 嗨伙计们
Well,hi guys.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
噢, 只是些上帝的工作
Oh,just the lord's work.
但你是撒旦
But you're Satan.
伙计们, 好吧, 听着
Guys,okay,look.
我不是受聘于这
我在这当义工
I don't advertise it,but I volunteer here.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表