高中吉祥物居然是拥抱
Hey, guys. Hey!
嘿 弟兄们 嘿!
How'd the date with Royce go?
和Royce约会进展如何啊?
It was interesting. We went to see that new movie The Wedding Bride.
很有意思 我们看了一部 叫"婚礼新娘"的新电影
Oh, how was it?!
电影怎么样啊?!
Not that I care. I mean, that's a chick flick.
我不关心电影 那可是肥皂剧
This one'll probably drag me to it,
这位可能会拉我去看
like, the 7:10 show tomorrow night or 9:40 because I have that meeting.
明晚7点10分那场 或因会议改成9点40分
But I can probably get o of it,so let's try for the 7:10.
但我极可能翘掉那场会议 所以还是7点10分那场吧
ROBIN: What's that movie about, anyway?
电影到底讲什么的?
That's the interesting part.
这才是有意思的部分
Hey, bonehead,I'm Jed Mosely!
嘿 你这笨蛋 我是Jed Mosely!
I'm the most powerful and corrupt architect in New York.
我可是纽约最有权最堕落的建筑师
I want...
我要...
It's about me.
电影是讲我的
- The Wedding Bride is about you? - Yeah.
- 这电影是讲你的? - 是的
Okay, are you sure it's about you?
好吧 你确定是关于你的?
Because when I saw Spaceballs for the first time,
因为我第一次看太空炮弹的时候
- I could have sworn... - This movie is about me, Marshall.
- 我发誓... - 电影是讲我的 Marshall
It was written by Tony Grafanello.
编剧是Tony Grafanello
Tony Grafanello? That's the...
Tony Grafanello? 就那个...
Yeah, the guy that Stella left me for.
是的 Stella因为他离开了我
This movie is the whole story of our breakup.
电影讲的就是我们整个分手的故事
Why would he write a movie about that?
他干嘛写这么个电影啊?
Isn't he the bad guy in that story?
他不是故事里的坏蛋吗?
Yeah, and the good guy is a guy named Ted Mosby.
是啊 好人是名叫Ted Mosby的家伙
Funny, that was my memory of it, too.
有意思 我印象中也是这样的
But according to the movie...
但根据电影...
Mr. Mosley, your fianc茅 is here.
Mosley先生 你的未婚妻来了
Great, the old ball and chain.
太棒了 我的老伴
I can't wait to make her move out of her beautiful house
我等不及让她搬出新泽西那栋漂亮别♥墅♥
in New Jersey and come live with me in an apartment above a bar.
过来和我一起住酒吧上头的公♥寓♥
Send her in!
让她进来!
Stella, to what do I owe the pleasure?
Stella 什么风把你吹来了?
We're supposed to taste wedding cakes this afternoon, remember?
下午该去尝新婚蛋糕 记得吗?
Ouch!No-can-do's-ville, baby doll.
哦! 忘得一干二净了 我的宝贝儿
Well, I am stunned. Right?
- 我很吃惊 - 对吧?
That's what passes for comedy these days?
难怪这些天当做喜剧来看?
"Whoa, I'm falling back in my chair!
"哇 我坐椅子翻了跟头!"
I'm really falling back in my chair.
我真在椅子上翻跟头了
LILY: Oh, baby!
哦 亲爱的!
Okay, that was pretty funny.
这真有趣
What a jerk.
真是混♥蛋♥
Did he at least get someone hot to play me?
好歹他安排了个很火♥辣♥的演员演我吧?
You're not in it.
你不在电影里
What a jerk!
真是混♥蛋♥!
No. No, no, no,Tony's not a jerk.
不 不 不 不 Tony不是混♥蛋♥
Not according to the movie, anyway.
至少电影里不是
I'm going through with this wedding.
我还是会结婚的
I'm sorry, Tony.
抱歉 Tony
Stella, your happiness is the only thing I care about,
Stella 我唯一在乎的是你的幸福
except for these underprivileged children
除了这群我免费教学
that I work with for free.
穷苦的孩子们
I love him.
我爱上他了
It's not that easy, Tony.
没那么容易 Tony
Jed Mosely may not be as handsome as you are,as...
Jed Mosely或许没你帅...
Tall as you are...
没你高...
I'm taller than that guy.
我比那家伙个儿高
...and our sex life is terrible.
...而且我们性生活糟透了
Once, he even fell asleep while we were doing it. I mean...
有一次进行中他居然睡着了...
: It was one time.I was on cold medicine!
就那一次 我吃了感冒药!
- What? - Nothing.
- 什么? - 没什么
This is a terrible movie!
这电影糟透了!
And it got everything wrong!
一切都错了!
Re-Remember how I proposed to Stella?
记得我怎么向Stella求婚吗?
That spontaneous moment in the arcade;
在街机商店里情愫油然而生
I didn't have a ring,so I gave her a toy I won from a crane machine?
我没戒指 于是拿了玩具机里的玩具给她?
- Oh, that was so sweet. - So romantic.
- 真是甜蜜 - 好浪漫啊
A little cheesy.
有点俗气
Well, here's how it went in the movie:
电影是这么演的
Look, if it'll shut you up, I guess we can get married.
我猜要是我们结婚 你才能闭嘴
Aren't you gonna give me a ring?
你不打算给我戒指吗?
No-can-do's-ville, baby doll.
想都没想过 宝贝儿
Here, put is on your finger.
拿着 戴在你手指上
And remember the two-minute date?
还记得两分钟约会吗?
When I squeezed an entire romantic evening into just two minutes
为了适宜Stella的行程
to accommodate Stella's busy schedule?
我把整个浪漫的夜晚压缩成两分钟?
Oh, Ted, you're such a good guy.
Ted 你真是好人
That was really nice.
这样真体贴
Also a little cheesy.
还是有点俗气
Well, according to the movie...
照电影里演的说...
What about our big romantic weekend?
我们的浪漫周末怎么过?
No-can-do's-ville, baby doll.
爱莫能助啊 宝贝
Alls I got time for is a two-minute date,
我只能约两分钟的会
if you know what I mean. Sex!
如果你明白我的意思 做♥爱♥!
Hey, if you know what you're doing,two minutes is all you need.
嗨 如果你目标明确 两分钟足够了
Run tell DAT.
说得好
But the worst, the worst was the ending.
但是最糟最糟的部分在结局
So they're at the wedding...
他们在婚礼上...
Do you, Stella, take Jed Mosely
Stella 你愿意接受Jed Mosely
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
成为你的合法丈夫?
- I... - Whoa-oh! Spoilers!
- 我... - 哇哦! 剧透!
Is what, is what I would say if ever plan on seeing such an awful film!
要是我想去看这部糟糕透顶的电影 我才会这么说
Continue.
继续
So they're at the wedding...
于是他们在婚礼上...
- I... - Stella!
- 我... - Stella!
- Tony! - Tony?!
- Tony! - Tony?!
Something I need to say.
我有话要说
A long time ago,I let this beautiful girl named Stella get away.
很久以前 我让这位名叫Stella的 美丽女孩离开我
And now she's with some jerk who doesn't appreciate
现在她跟不懂得欣赏她的混♥蛋♥
what he has in this beautiful wedding bride.
不懂得他美丽新娘子的好
: What is wrong with you people?!
你们这些人什么毛病?!
You can't talk to me like that!
你不能这么跟我说话!
I'm Ted Mosely!
我是Ted Mosely!
Did he say "Ted" that time? Shh!
- 他刚刚说了"Ted"吗? - 嘘!
Stella, I promised to make you my wife.
Stella 我发过誓将你视作生命
And I'd like to live up to that promise.
而我想信守承诺
Oh, Tony, all I've wanted all my life was your love.
哦 Tony 我这生最想要的就是你的爱
Oh, go on, honey, kiss him.
去吧 亲爱的 吻他
ALL: Kiss him! Kiss him!
亲他! 亲他!
Stella, if you still truly love me...
Stella 如果你真的还爱我...
Will you let me make you my wedding bride?
能答应做我的新娘吗?
Can-do's-ville, baby doll.
乐意之极 宝贝
No, no, no!
不不不!
Stop doing that!Daddy!
停下来! 老爸!
Take that, Ted Mosby!
看招 Ted Mosby!
Okay, he definitely said it that time.
好吧 这次他绝对说的是我的名字
****
剧终
Oh, my God!
天啊!
That was so good!
太好看了!
I'm laughing, I'm crying.
我哈哈大笑 又感动落泪
I... I know it's all fake,
我知道都是虚构的
but didn't those seem like real characters?
但那些角色难道不真实吗?
It was just so real!
太真实了!
Hey, how come you said, "Oh, no"when the movie started?
为什么你在电影开场时说"哦不"?
NARRATOR: That's when I realized everyone has baggage...
那是我意识到所有人都有包袱...
including me.
我也不例外
****
在婚礼上被抛弃
Oh, uh, no reason.
呃 不为什么
Ted, I think you need to tell Royce the story of what happened with you and Stella.
Ted 我想你应该将你和Stella 之间的故事告诉Royce
It-it's gonna come out eventually.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表