一种你想他打给你 却没打
and the guys you don't want to calyou,who always do.
另一种你不想他打给你 却老是打过来
And somehow, right now,you're both.
而现在 你两者皆是
Baby...
宝贝...
You should be able to fantasize about another woman without feeling guilty,
你对别的女人产生幻想不需要内疚
****
或者 呃... 不需要弄死我
I wishhat I could, but I've been doing this for so long, I'm all confused about death and sex.
我也想啊 但一直以来我都是这么做 已经在死亡和性♥爱♥间迷失了
It's gotten to the pot where every time I drive past a cemetery, I'm sportin' a partial.
现在我每次开车经过公墓 都会性奋
All right, we got to fix this.
好吧 我们来解决这问题
Okay,when Stripper Lily gets out here, you have my rmission to fantasize about her.
当脱衣女郎Lily出来之后 我允许你对她幻想
And since she's basically me, maybe you won't feel guilty.
既然她跟我一摸一样 或者你不会内疚
Than,baby. I'm-I'm so lucky I have you. And stripper you.
宝贝谢谢你 有你真好 还有脱衣女郎版的你
Bring out Strier Lily!
脱衣女郎Lily快出场!
- You know,I don't come here that much. - Hey,Barney.
- 我不怎么来这里的 - 嘿 Barney
He's the usual and I'll send over the other usual as soon as s's done stretching.
照例来一杯 等你性奋之后 我再照例给你上其他的
Thank you,kindly stranger.
谢谢你 善良的陌生人
Ladies and gentlemen... Oh,hey,Barney. Didn't see you come in.
女士们先生们... 嘿 Barney 来了哈
I' load up some AC/DC for you,buddy.
今晚给你选了些AC/DC乐队的曲子
Ladies and gentlemen,please******
女士们先生们 请热烈鼓掌 有请J-J-J-Jasmine
- I am hot! - Ye.
- 我真性感! - 是啊
Oh,crawl for it, stripper me. is is awesome.
给我爬 脱衣女郎版的我 这太帅了
Baby,can I get another hundred?
再给我一百好吗?
- That was a hundred? - Wow,she crawls fast.
- 你刚扔了一百? - 挖无 她爬得可真快
Look,Jen, I wish I could go back and talk some sense into 2002 Ted,
Jen 我真想回到2002年 教育教育自己
but that guy's a lost cause. He's 24.
可那家伙注定要失败 他才24
He thinks a little facial hair makes him look like John Depp.
他以为留点胡须就是强尼戴普了
And he has no idea what a great girl he's missing out on.
他不知道自己错过了多么好的女孩
But I've learned a lot since then.
但自从那时我学会了很多
ve learned a lot tonight.
今晚我也学到了很多
is that,seven years ago, it was mistake for us to go out.
七年前的约会是场错误 才是我们学到的
And I guess it was a mistake fous to go out tonight.
我想今晚的约会也是场错误
No,it wasn't. had a great time tonight.
不 不是的 我今晚很开心
And seven years ago, if you think abo it, we didn't miss by that much.
而七年前 仔细想想 其实也没错到哪里去
If a couple thin had gone a little bit differently...
要是些小细节能有所改变...
who knows what would have happened?
会发生什么 谁知道呢?
* Asking you to stay
* 开口留住你
* The words are finally here
* 终于说出口
* Let's rewind
* 让我们倒带重来
* And rind
* 倒带重来
* You see you're the only star
* 你是唯一的巨星
* In the film I never made
* 在没有我的电影里
* Would you rewd it all the time?
* 你会倒带重来吗?
* Rewind it all the time.
* 你回倒带重来吗?
You are the best.*******
你真棒 你真的太棒了
My girlfriend is at a strip club with me and she couldn't care less.
我的女朋友和我一起去夜♥总♥会♥ 而她完全不介意
I do care,Barney. Look,we're dating now,okay? Th changes things.
我很介意 Barney 我们在拍拖 事态有所改变
We have to have a serious talk about this.
我们得好好谈谈这事
Just the best.
你真好
Girlfriend trouble?I wish I cou help,
女朋友耍脾气了? 我真希望能帮忙
but my unbelievably cool wife just bought us a private dance with her stripper body double.
但我完美的妻子刚付钱 想着与她的复♥制♥体一起单独给我跳舞
So if you need me, I'll be getting grinded like some pepper, in the Champagneoom.
需要我的话 去香槟间找我 会发现我被蹂躏的像被碾碎的胡椒粉
Just the best.
真好
now what?
现在怎么了?
- I justemembered why I didn't call you. - Why?
- 我刚记起为什么我没打给你了 - 为什么?
I can't believe I'm gonna screw this up again,but,um...
我这次竟然又要搞砸了 不过 嗯...
- I like finding typos in menus. - What?
- 我喜欢找出菜单里的错误 - 什么?
And I know my shellfish punis stupi but the truth ...
我知道我的贝壳笑话很蠢 可...
I'm not suddenly gonna stop making stupid jokes.
我很难突然不讲冷笑话
Now that you mention i.
既然你这么说
I'm never going to stop talking about my cats.
我也很难不谈我的猫
They're funny and adorable and totally worth having to take six Benadryl a day.
它们真的很可爱 绝对值得我每天吃六颗盐酸苯海拉明 (治过敏鼻炎 她对猫过敏)
Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks,
我们应该要等的人 应该是会不仅仅会包容我们的怪癖
but actually kind of likes them?
而且还会喜欢它们的 对吗?
Even if it means finding ourselves on another blind date with each other,seven years from now?
即使我们沦落到在七年后的另一次 相亲中相遇 还要寻找下去 是吗?
Oh,dear God, I hope that don't happen.
老天 我希望不要吧
Well... good luck out there,Jen.
祝你好运 Jen
You too,Ted.
你也是 Ted
You'll find your shellfish lady.
你会找到你的贝壳女生的
And kids,when I told your mother that shellfish joke, she did laugh.
孩子 当我跟你们母亲说贝壳笑话时 她笑了
And I swear,it was only, like,30% pity.
我敢说 那只有30%是同情分
Hey,Lil. Looks like,uh,Jasmine's having a hard time getting out of those boots.
嘿 Lil 看来Jasmine脱靴子遇到麻烦了
What did you say,buddy?
兄弟你说啥?
- Lily? - Who?
- Lily? - 说?
Oh,yes... I am this Lily.
呃 对... 我素Lily
We married long time.
咱们婚了好久了
May I have monies for shopping?
给我钱购物好不?
Lily!
Lily!
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表