它一直响个不行
- Hey,baby. - Give it to me.
- 喂 宝贝 - 给我
It's mine now.
现在是我的了
It's not your-- Lily.
不是你的...Lily
No!
不要!
Being single sucks.
单身的感觉真差劲
It turns you into a crazy person.
单身会把人逼疯的
I know.
是啊
So much running around and freaking out,and for what?
跑来跑去 疯疯癫癫的 到底是为了什么?
It's all so you can find someone you can sit on a couch and put off cleaning the bathroom with.
为的就是能找人坐在沙发上 然后把清理浴室的事放在一边
Well,the joke's on the rest of the world,because we can do that on our own.
这笑话估计是在火星上说的 地球上一个人也能那么做
- Exactly. - Exactly.
- 的确 - 的确
- Robin,I-I have to apologize...- Just save it.
- Robin 我要向你道歉 - 省省吧
Let's just do the news.
我们还是播新闻吧
No,listen.
不 听着
After you left the other night,I was embarrassed.
你离开的那晚 我感到很尴尬
Not because I was naked.I'm actually pretty ok with my body.
不是因为我的裸体 我对自己的身体感觉很好
Clearly.
显然的
I got married in college.
我大学时就结婚了
I just got divorce three months ago.
3个月之前刚离婚
I have no idea how to be single.
我不会过单身生活
But that's not why I was embarrassed.
但这些都不是让我尴尬的原因
I was embarrassed about my behavior right here at Channel...
我此时此刻 我感到尴尬的原因 我在第...套节目
Um... It starts with a one.
反正是从一套数起来的
- I know that much. - Uh... Twelve.
- 我知道 - 是第12套
12!
12!
I mean,just look at your mug.
我是说 看看你的杯子
Right.
好吧
Well,no.You look at this mug.
不 看着这个杯子
You are a tremendous news anchor.
你是个出色的新闻主播
And you deserve a co-anchor who givea crap.
你理应有个善于吐槽的搭档
And from here on o,that's gonna be me.
从现在开始 我就是那个搭档
Well,I'll believe that when I see it.
我更相信实际行动
Well,you'll see it right now.
你马上就会看到的
I'll go get you some coffee.
我去给你拿些咖啡
Don... You're wearing pants.
Don... 你穿上裤子了
Well,look at that.
看哪
Ah,duck.
鸭子了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表