西部Teddy 继续
It's the picking I suck at.
我只是不擅长选择
I pick the wrong girls,but you guys-- you're the best pickers I know.
我老是选错人 不过你们的选择却很好
You picked each other.
你们选择了对方
Aw-- well,with a slight assist from the Wesleyan Housing Department.
韦斯利大学的宿舍安排也有功劳啦
And a healthy splash of Drakkar Noir.
还有古龙水的帮助
Get out there,find me a girl.
给我找个妞
We'll double-date on Valentine's Day.
情人节我们四人约会
If I like her,I will marry her... if she's cool with it,
如果我喜欢 我就娶她... 前提是她答应
and she will be... 'cause I'll wear my nice blazer.
而她肯定会答应... 我要穿最好的外衣
I love that blazer almost as much as Robin loves Don.
那件外衣我喜欢 就跟Robin喜欢Don一样
I do not love Don.
我不喜欢Don
Robin,neurologically speaking,
Robin 神经学来说
the part of the human brain that makes you hate people is located right
制♥造♥仇恨激素的脑部区域正正在
next to the part of the brain that makes you want to jump people's bones.
制♥造♥性♥欲♥激素的脑部区域旁边
The two responses are so similar,it's hard to tell them apart.
这两种反应太类似 很难区分
You know what it's like?
就像那什么一样
Wait.I have to get a book.Give me 30 seconds!
等我去拿那本书 给我30秒!
Okay,this is fun.
很有趣的哦
****
22分钟之后
Look at this picture.
看这幅图
It's a rabbit.
这是只兔子
You can look at it for hours and be absolutely sure it's a rabbit,
再怎么看 都是只兔子
but then one day you look at it and you realize-- wait a second-- it's a duck.
直到一天你会发现 等等 这是鸭子
It's a rabbit,it's a duck.
兔子 鸭子
Rabbit,duck,rabbit,duck.
兔子 鸭子 兔子 鸭子
Isn't this fun?
有趣吧?
It sure was.
真的很有趣 (表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你们)
Well,relationships are like that.
男女关系就像这样
I mean,look,when you first met Don,you hated him.
刚开始见到Don 你讨厌他
You thought,"This guy is a duck," but one of these days,you're going to realize,
会想"这人就是只鸭子" 过些日子
"This is actually something that I love.
你会发现"其实我还挺喜欢的"
He's a rabbit.
"他是只兔子"
" I think you got it backwards there,buddy.
搞反了你
The duck is the thing you love,the rabbit is the thing you hate.
鸭子代表你喜欢的 兔子代表你讨厌的
What?
什么?
Yeah,I gotta agree; ducks up,rabbits down.
没错 我附议 鸭子好 兔子坏
Definitely.Ducks are better than rabbits.
确实 鸭子是比兔子好
Ducks are... Ducks are.
鸭子... 鸭子
Rabbits are adorable!
兔子很可爱!
Ducks are,like... Have you ever been in a fight with a duck?
鸭子就... 你们有和鸭子打过没?
I mean,ducks are jerks!
鸭子都很混♥蛋♥!
This led to one of the most intense arguments our group has ever had.
就此引发了我们间最严重的争吵
Duck is delicious!
鸭肉很好吃!
Rabbit is all gamey!
兔肉骚味重!
We're not talking about flavor,Ted!
又不是在讨论口味 Ted!
Flavor counts!
口味也算的!
Who carries around a duck's foot for good luck?!
兔子腿代表幸运
Anyone?!
鸭腿呢?!
You wrap yourself in a comforter stuffed with rabbit hair!
你觉得兔毛衣服舒服!
I'll wrap myself in one stuffed with duck feathers!
我就觉得鸭绒衣服更舒服!
Who's cozier?
你说哪个舒服?
No,no,no,no,but who's cozier?!
别转移话题 哪个更舒服?!
Hold on!I have to get another book!
等等! 我再拿本书下来!
!@#$%...
!@#$%...
Then why don't we take a rabbit,a duck,stick 'em in a cardboard box,
要不然咱们把鸭子和兔子放在纸箱里
and let them fight it out?!
看谁打赢?!
Because it's illegal,Ted!
要不是犯法我同意! Ted
Only if we bet on it,Marshall!
不设赌局的不违法! Marshall
Fine!
好!
I concede!
我承认!
You win!
你们赢了!
Say it.
说出来
You have to say it.
给我说出来
Ducks good... rabbits are bad.
鸭子好... 兔子坏
Yes!
耶丝!
Thank you.And Don is-- and always will be-- a rabbit.
Don就是只也永远都是兔子
Oh,I wouldn't be so sure about that,Robin.
这可不一定哦 Robin
Think about it.Don?
仔细想想 Don?
Donald?
Donald?
Donald... Duck?
Donald... Duck(唐老鸭)?
And what,I wonder,does Donald Duck never wear?
你想想唐老鸭不♥穿♥什么?
- Pants. - Pants.
- 裤子 - 裤子
Don's a duck.
Don是鸭子
Permission to say "lawyered"?
能说"定案"了吗?
- I'll allow it. - Lawyered.
- 说吧 - 定案
Yes,kids,sometimes there's a fine line between love and hate.
没错 孩子们 有时爱恨只在一线间
Case in point: There is no place I would rather be...
这就是活生生的例子 此时此刻...
and no one I'd rather be with.
我只想与你相伴
I should get that.
我接个电♥话♥
Go for Barney.
我是Barney
Look,I'm sort of in the middle of someone-- something right now,
这样 现在我有人要搞 有事要搞
and I... You're a hot lady bullfighter?
我... 你个性感女斗牛士?
You gotta go.
你得走了
- MacLaren's Pub. - MacLaren's Pub.
- MacLaren酒吧 - MacLaren酒吧
Well,hello...
你好...
There is no place I would rather be and no one I would rather be...
此时此地 我只想和你...
Would you excuse me for one moment?
等我一下好吗?
Go for Barney.
我是Barney
Look,I... You're a gold medalist Japanese figure skater?
不好意思 我... 你是日本花样滑冰金牌选手?
Adios,muchacha!
拜拜 小妞!
- MacLaren's Pub! - MacLaren's Pub.
- MacLaren酒吧! - MacLaren酒吧
Well,hello... No place I'd rather be,no one I'd rather... Oh,for Pete's sake!
你好... 此时此地 我只想和你... 我的老天爷哪!
You're a hot chick?
你是个性感小妞?
Sayonara!
沙扬娜拉!
- MacLaren's Pub! - MacLaren's Pub!
- MacLaren酒吧! - MacLaren酒吧!
Well,hello...
你好...
I realize that you're very busy,so I'll just get straight to the point.
我知道你很忙 所以就开门见山吧
Shakah!
额滴神!
And that's my bad leg.
这就是我的美♥腿♥
Very bad.
美到你心醉
Are you okay?
有什么不对劲吗?
Yeah,of course.Why,uh... Why wouldn't I be?
没事 为什么... 为什么我会不对劲呢?
Go for Barney.
我是Barney
Barney had been sure that phone was something he loved,
之前Barney很确信他会爱上这手♥机♥
but now,he realized it wasn't that at all.
但现在 他意识到未必如此
It was something else entirely.
它成了另一样截然不同的东西
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
Ah,now this feels right.
现在应该没事了
There is no place I would rather be.
此时此地
And no one I would rather be...
我只想和你...
Uh,what's wrong?
怎么回事?
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Hear what?
听到什么?
- MacLaren's Pub! - MacLaren's Pub!
- MacLaren酒吧 - MacLaren酒吧
Go for Barney.
我是Barney
D cups?Really?
D杯罩? 真的?
And then Valentine's Day arrived-- the deadline for Marshall and Lily to find me a wife.
情人节紧接着来临 也就是 Marshall和Lily帮我做媒的最后期限
An important job they had,well,forgotten to do.
显然 他们把这个重要事件 忘得一干二净
Aren't we supposed to go on a double date with Ted.
咱们今天是不是 要和Ted一起双对约会?
Ted?No.He's not seeing anyone.
Ted? 没吧 他又没女朋友
Remember he asked us to find a...
还记得他委托我们...
Oh,no.
不会吧
Wanto get married?
想结婚吗?
I don't know what nd of architect!
我也不知道他是哪方面的建筑师!
Houses,buildings,that kind of crap.
反正就是房♥子啊 建筑啊之类的
Want to marry my friend Ted?
想和我朋友Ted结婚吗?
What,you ca be choosy?
什么 你很挑剔?
You're in a bar on Valentine's Day,huh?
你不都选择在酒吧度过情人节乐吗?
Hey,just real quick... Aah!
只想问一句... 啊!
You want to marry my friend Ted?
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表