In November 2009,Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily
2009年11月 Marshall叔叔和Lily阿姨
hosted the first Thanksgiving at their very own apartment.
第一次在自己小窝里 主办筹备了的感恩节晚餐
And Marshall had found the perfect turkey.
Marshall还找到了最好的火鸡
Oh,baby,it is beautiful.
亲爱的 它真美
It's 22 pounds. It's organic.
重达22磅 全有机饲料喂养
You remember my bald Uncle Heinrek?
还记得我的光头叔叔Heinrek吗?
It looks exactly like his head.
跟他的头简直一模一样
Oh,my God.
噢天呐
My turkey...
我的火鸡...
My turkey!
我的火鸡!
So,when we showed up for the big day,
当天我们到达的时候
Marshall was pretty bummed out.
Marshall看上去很憋气
Well,we got the turkey.
好吧 我们有火鸡了
No. You didn't. You got the pathetic replacement turkey.
不 才没有 你们的火鸡是杯具的替代品
Damn it,you know,why didn't I just listen to the precorded voice
该死 为什么在车里我没听前市长Ed Koch
of former Mayor Ed Koch reminding me to take my belongings?
"不要遗忘随身物品"的提醒录音?
No,Marshall,you don't understand.
不 Marshall 你没明白
Robin and I went to the Port Authority Lost and Found,
Robin和我去了事务局的失物招领处
and there,sitting in their fridge...
在那里 静静♥坐♥在他们冰箱里的是...
Marshall Eriksen...
Marshall Eriksen...
is this your turkey?
这是你的火鸡吗?
Yes! That's my turkey!
对! 就是我的火鸡!
Oh,come here,you handsome little bastard!
噢 过来 你这只帅气的小混♥蛋♥
Okay,I'm going to go put this in the oven.
好吧 我把它放进烤箱
Okay. Oh,my God! You guys are the best friends ever!
好吧 噢 天呐! 你们是有史以来最好的朋友了!
It was totally a team effort.
绝对是团队合作的成果
I'm so ha...
我实在太...
Guys,I don't know what to say.
朋友们 我都不知道该说什么了
I mean,it's Thanksgiving,
我是说 今天是感恩节
but "thanks" just doesn't seem like enough.
但是光一个"谢"字貌似远远不够
Come on,buddy,you would've done the same thing for us.
别这样 兄弟 换做你也会为我们这么做的
Yeah,I would,and you know why?
是的 我会的 你们知道为什么吗
Because I love you guys.
因为我爱你们
And I'm going to show you just how much.
马上 你们就会知道我对你们的爱有多深
Ted Mosby,Robin Scherbatsky,I bequeath unto you the fourth slap.
Ted Mosby和Robin Scherbatsky 我将把第四个巴掌转交给你们
Wait,what?
等等 什么?
Kids,you remember Barney and Marshall's "Slap Bet.
孩子们 你们还记得Barney和Marshall的"掌掴赌注"吗?
2006
2006
" When Barney lost,Marshall won the right
Barney输了后
to slap Barney five times as hard as he could.
Marshall赢得了掌掴Barney五次的奖励 想多用力就多用力
So far,he'd used three of those five slaps.
至今为止 他已经用掉三个巴掌
With the third being doled out
随着第三个巴掌的使用
exactly two years earlier on Thanksgiving Day 2007.
那次正好也在两年前 2 007年的感恩节
A day that history came to know as "Slapsgiving.
历史上记载此天为"掌掴节"
" Are you saying...
你的意思...
...what we think you're saying?
...是不是我们所想的那个意思?
Probably not.
也许不是
Unless you think I'm saying "Slapsgiving Two:
除非你认为我指的是 "掌掴节2: 掌掴复仇记"
Revenge Of The Slap," in which case,yes,
如果是这样的话 是的
that's exactly what I'm saying!
那就是我想说的!
No way!
没门!
Uh-uh. Slaps aren't transferable.
不不 掌掴人不能换成其他人
Lily is the Slap Bet Commissioner. Lil?
Lily是掌掴公♥证♥人 Lil你说呢
Slaps are transferable.
掌掴人可以转移
- No! - Transferable!
- 不! - 可以转移!
Wait,Marshall,you realize you'll only have one left after this.
等一下 Marshall 你要知道 使用掉这个就只剩最后一个了
Are you sure you want to spend this slap today?
确定要在今天扇这一巴掌吗?
Life is short. I figured,Slap-e Diem.
人生苦短 我已悟出了真谛 掌掴才是王道
Okay,rule number one: the slap must occur before sundown,
好吧 规矩一 掌掴必须在天黑前完成
so as not to interfere with Lily's meal.
以免搅乱Lily用餐
Damn straight.
说的没错!
Two,you guys have to decide amongst yourselves who gets to do it.
规矩二 你们必须自己决定谁来扇这一巴掌
Three... we're going to tie Barney to this chair,
规矩三 我们会把Barney绑在这张椅子上
which shall henceforth be referred to as The Slapping Throne. Sound fair?
今后这张椅子就被称为"掌掴王座" 公平吧?
- Totally. - Amazing.
- 很公平 - 真神奇
Absolutely not!
当然不公平!
It was all set to be the best Thanksgiving ever.
那本来会是最棒的感恩节
Until...
直到
Are we expecting somebody else?
我们在等人吗?
It was someone Lily hadn't seen or spoken to in three years.
等的人正是Lily三年都没有见过面 没有说过话的
Dad.
爸爸
老爸老妈浪漫史 第五季第九集
Now,Lily and her dad,Mickey,
现在 Lily和她的爸爸Mickey
had always had a tough relationship.
关系一直不融洽
1988
1988
Mickey's dream was to invent the next great American board game.
Mickey的梦想是发明最牛的美式桌游
But his ideas were always a little off.
但他的创意总不太靠谱
- Daddy? - Yeah?
- 老爸? - 嗯?
You missed my ballet recital.
你错过了我的芭蕾独舞
Yes,sweetie,but,look!
是的 亲爱的 但是你瞧
I just put the finishing touches
我刚装饰完毕
on my new,hit board game,"Tijuana Slumlord.
新的热门棋盘游戏 "提华纳的万恶地主"
- " Daddy? - Uh-huh?
- 老爸? - 嗯哼?
You missed my gymnastics meet.
你错过了我的体操比赛
Yeah,yeah,yeah. Butthisis the one!
是啊 是啊 但是就是它了
"Car Battery:
"汽车电池: 你能坚持多久"
How Long Can You Hold On?
" Here,Princess. Grab these.
过来 小公主 抓住这个
- Daddy? - Mm-hmm.
- 爸爸? - 嗯哼
I had a nightmare.
我做了个恶梦
Aw,sweetie.
噢 宝贝
Here,come play Daddy's new game:
过来玩爸爸的新游戏
"There's A Clown Demon Under The Bed!
"床底有个小丑魔鬼"
" Her whole life,Mickey disappointed Lily.
她一生中 Mickey都让她失望
And she always put up with it,
但她一直默默忍♥受着
until one day in 2006 when Lily went to visit her grandparents.
直到2006年的一天 Lily去看望她的爷爷奶奶
So,Rita,are you excited about the,uh, the big move to Florida?
Rita 马上要搬到佛罗里达洲了 开心吗?
Actually,dear,slight change of plans.
事实上 亲爱的 计划稍有变动
We're staying here for the time being.
我们暂时还是住这里
We had a slight financial hiccup.
我们出了点财务小状况
Ma! The straw to my juice box broke!
妈妈 我的果汁盒上的吸管断了
Ma,chop,chop!
妈妈 恰恰恰
Oh,hey,guys.
噢 嗨 大家好
What a pleasant surprise.
多让人高兴的一个惊喜
Dad,what happened to your apartment?
爸爸 你怎么不在你的公♥寓♥?
Oh,well,I had a little falling out with my roommate.
噢 我和室友吵架了
- What happened? - He wanted me to pay rent. Got kind of ugly.
- 怎么了? - 他想让我付房♥租 然后事情就变得有点棘手了
Dad! You should be paying rent,not living in your parents' basement.
爸爸! 你应该付房♥租 而不是住在父母的地下室里
Hey,it's not my first choice.
喂 最初我可不想来这里的
Having the old farts right upstairs is crimpin' my style a bit.
楼上住着两个老骨头 让我的形象大打折扣
Clearly,they're not getting the whole
很显然 他们还是不知道
"sock on the doorknob" thing.
"门把上的袜子"的真正含义
Oh,they caught you with a girl?
噢 他们看到你和一个女孩XXOO了?
In a way.
差不多吧 (估计是在DIY)
Bye,sweetheart. I'm off to work.
再见 亲爱的 我要去上班了
Work? You're retired.
上班? 你已经退休了啊
Now that I have an extra mouth to feed,
现在多了个人要养活
I had to go back to the steel mill.
我得回钢铁厂
Rita? Where's my truss?
Rita 我的疝气绷带呢?
So,not only did you stop them from moving to Florida,
你不仅成了他们搬去佛罗里达州的障碍
but now you forced Grandpa to go back to work?
还逼迫爷爷回去工作?
Just until I get Aldrin Games Unlimited off the ground
只要等到我把Aldrin游戏公♥司♥挤走
with my new sensation:
用的就是我的新发明:
"Dog Fight Promoter.
"狗狗之战的赞助商"
" And then Lily gave her dad a look
然后Lily用一种表情看着他
that Marshall had only seen a few times before.
这种表情Marshall也仅看过几次
A look we all prayed never to be on the receiving end of:
那个 我们这辈子都不想收到的
her "You're Dead To Me" look.
她那"对我而言你已死去"的表情
Which brings us back to Thanksgiving of 2009.
回到2009年的感恩节
Hey,Princess.
嗨 小公主
I brought "Diseases!
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表