我带来了"疾病游戏"
- do that? - I don't know,but maybe we should,
- 他来干吗? - 不知道 也许我们应该...
uh,let him in and find out.
让他进来看看他想干吗
No,I don't want to see him! Get rid of him!
不 我不想见到他 让他走
Hey,Mickey.
嘿 Mickey
Just hang tight,okay?
再等一会 好吗
We'll,we'll work this out.
我们 我们会搞定的
Take your time,amigo.
没关系的 伙计
I'm okay as long as I have "Diseases!
只要我有"疾病游戏" 我就不会有事的
" The fun's infectious.
游戏的乐趣可是会传染的哦
God,I hope Lily's okay.
天啊 我希望Lily没事
Me,too.
我也是
She doesn't talk about it much,
她不太提起这事
but this thing with her dad causes her a lot of pain.
但是她和爸爸的事给她带来很多痛苦
Just tell me which one of you's gonna slap me!
只要告诉我 你们中的谁要扇我巴掌
- What? - I'm dying over here!
- 什么? - 我生不如死!
Ted reaches for a chip,I flinch!
Ted拿薯片时 我躲开了
Robin fixes her hair,I flinch!
Robin理头发时 我躲开了
I'm doing so much flinching. It's bad for my skin.
我躲地太频繁 皮肤会变差的
I'm getting crow's feet. Crow's feet!
都快变鸡爪皮了 鸡爪皮!
Lily,come on. It's been three years,okay?
Lily 不要这样 都过去三年了
That's long enough.
也够久了
Having him in my life causes me nothing but stress.
有他在我的生活中 只会给我带来压力
It's just easier for him to be dead to me.
把他想象成已死对我来说比较容易
Okay,Lily,look.
好吧 Lily 瞧
I supported you when our neighbor,Mr. Ossias,was "dead to you.
你把我们的邻居Ossias先生视为已死 我支持你
" Hey! That's our newspaper.
嘿! 那是我们的报纸
You'll get it back in 15 minutes.
15分钟内还给你们
Make it 20. I had a steak last night.
20分钟吧 昨晚我吃了块牛排
And I was fine when your bridesmaid, Whitney,was "dead to you.
你把你的伴娘Whitney视为已死 我也支持你
" Oh,Lily! You look so amazing!
噢 Lily 你看上去美极了
That dress is gorgeous!
这衣服美极了
Oh,thanks,guys.
噢 谢谢大家
Hmm,I... I'm just not a fan of strapless.
呃 我...我就是不太喜欢无肩带的款式
I even understood
我甚至能理解
when Mr. Park from the bodega downstairs was "dead to you.
你把楼下小店的Park先生视为已死
" One coffee,please.
一杯咖啡
Oh,but only if you have decaf.
噢 但是只要无咖♥啡♥因♥的
I don't want to be up all night.
我不想整宿睡不着
Dollar fifty.
1块5
Coffee,regular.
来杯普通咖啡
Dollar fifty.
1块5
Excuse me. Are you sure mine was decaf?
不好意思 你确定我的是无咖♥啡♥因♥的吗?
You just used the same pot.
你用的是同个咖啡壶
Oh,I lie to him. Okay?
噢 我对他撒谎了 好吗?
Oh,okay.
噢 好吧
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That was not decaf!
那不是无咖♥啡♥因♥的
I supported you with all of those random people,
对这些无关痛痒的人 我都支持你
but this is your father.
但他是你的父亲
Okay,can't we at least just give him some turkey?
好吧 我们至少得给他点火鸡♥吧♥?
- No. - Come on,Lily.
- 不 - 不要这样嘛 Lily
Please,I can't ask the guy to leave on Thanksgiving.
求你了 我不能在感恩节赶走一个人
Oh,you don't have to ask.
噢 你不用请他走
Just tell him that it's really important that he be here.
只要告诉他 他能留下对你来说很重要
And before you know it,
在你回过神来前
he'll be at a board game convention in Toledo,
他就已经在托莱多的一个棋类游戏研讨会上了
giving your braces money to some guy
把你的钱交给一个
claiming to be Milton Bradley.
声称自己是Milton Bradley的人了 (北美最早的棋类游戏公♥司♥创始人)
He was just out trying to provide for the family.
他只是想出去挣点钱补贴家用
No. No,that's what my mom did by working two jobs.
不 不 是我妈妈做两份工才维持了家用
Marshall,that man broke my heart
Marshall 那个男人伤透了我的心
every single day for 20 years.
20年来的每一天都如此
Well,then we'll just give him some dark meat.
好吧 那我们就给他点鸡腿肉吧
No,seriously,Robin,you should get the slap.
不 我说真的 Robin 该由你来掌掴
I mean,you're a great slapper.
我是说 你掌掴很厉害
In fact,I want to study slapping under your tutelage.
事实上 我还想在你的指导下学习掌掴之道呢
I want to be your slap-prentice.
我想做你的掌掴学徒
Don't sell yourself short there,Teddy.
别低估你自己 Teddy
You're a slapping rock star.
你是个掌掴巨星
Your name should be Eric Slapton.
你的名字应该是Eric Slapton
Okay,okay,guys,this is torture.
好吧 好吧 大伙 这简直是折磨
- Just put me in the chair... - Slapping Throne.
- 把我弄到椅子上... - 掌掴王座上
- And get it over with! - Okay,he's all yours.
- 赶紧扇了这一巴掌吧! - 好吧 他归你了
No-no-no-no. It's you,I insist.
不 不 不 他是你的 我发誓
- Okay,I'll do it. - Great. Wait,what?
- 好吧 我来 - 好极了 等等 什么?
I'm just saying,I'll slap him.
我只是说 我来扇他耳光
What,so that's just,like,the end of the discussion?
什么 所以这就...讨论结束了?
Well,you said I could slap him.
是你说我可以掌掴他的
Uh,I was just being nice.
呃 我只是跟你客套一下
If anyone's gonna slap him,it's gonna be me.
如果有人要掌掴他 那人也得是我
No,it's not.
不 不是的
This is interesting.
真有趣
Lily,he's family,okay?
Lily 他是你的家人 好吗?
And I'm sorry,but you just don't cut off family.
对不起 我不想拆散一个家庭
Oh,well,that's easy for you to say
你说起来容易
when you come from the most ridiculously close family in the world.
你来自一个世界上亲近地不可思议的家庭
We are not ridiculously close.
我们才不是亲近地不可思议呢
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是真的吗? - 是的
What about the Eriksen Family Dinner every single Sunday?
Eriksen家每周日的聚餐怎么说?
Everything looks delicious,Mother Eriksen.
一切看上去都那么美味 Eriksen妈咪
Thank you,Papa Bear.
谢谢 熊爸爸
Marshall,would you like to say grace?
Marshall 饭前祷告你来做好吗?
Well,I would be happy to,Mother.
我很乐意 妈妈
Everyone,please join hands.
各位 请拉手
Dear Lord...
亲爱的主...
I'm sorry,but that's weird.
抱歉 真是太另类了
A family should be that close.
一家人就该这么亲密无间
And I want our future family to be that close.
我希望我们未来的家庭也能这样
And that includes your dad.
当然也包括你♥爸♥爸
I can't believe you're taking his side.
真不敢相信你帮他说话
- Lily... - Let me be clear on this:
- Lily... - 我再重申一遍
that man will never cross the threshold into this home,ever!
那人永远别想踏进我家的门槛!
It's just gonna be,like, five more minutes.
再等大概五分多钟就行
Hopefully soon,amigo.
但愿快点 朋友
I'm fighting a losing battle with hemorrhoids here.
同痔疮搏斗 我注定要吃败仗
Oh,that's one of the diseases?
这是疾病游戏的一种吗?
No.
不是
Ted,there is an hour before the sun sets,
Ted 再过一小时太阳就下山了
at which point,neither one of us gets to slap Barney.
到现在还没决定谁搧Barney
So just let me have it.
那就让我来吧
I'm the one who had the idea to call the Port Authority Lost and Found.
是我想到给港务局失物招领处打电♥话♥的
Ooh,that's a good point. Rebuttal?
有利的论据 反方?
I'm the one who slipped the guy a 20!
是我给那家伙塞20块的
Oh,philosophical conundrum.
哲学难题
Idea versus execution.
创意与执行的碰撞
Please discuss at length.
请做总结陈词
I carried that huge turkey all the way up here.
是我千里迢迢把火鸡拿上来的
I paid for cab fare.
出租车钱是我给的
Well,you slept with one of my best friends!
你和我死党上♥床♥!
What?!
什么?
You,you said you were okay with that.
你 你说不介意的
Well,I'm not!
我介意
Well,why didn't you say something at the time?
那你当时为什么不说?
Because I'm still in love with you!
因为我还爱着你!
Do you really want to slap Barney so bad
你真那么想搧Barney?
that you would lie about being in love with me?
不惜撒谎说还爱着我
I really want to slap him,okay?
我真超想搧他 好不?
Yes,your dad has made some mistakes in the past,
是 你♥爸♥过去是犯过错
but he's a different person now.
但他现在改过自新了
He's moved out of your grandparents' house.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表