想和我朋友Ted结婚吗?
Man,Ted's right.
Ted没搞错
It's tough out there.
找对象确实很难
This is stupid.
这样做真傻
Yoknow what?We forgot about this.
还是把这事给忘了吧
I'm sure Ted did,also.
我敢肯定Ted也忘了
Here comes the groom In his favori blazer Gonna meet my wife and I...Blazer,Tazer.
我就是新郎 穿上我最爱的外套 即将见到我的爱妻 我...Blazer...Tazer
Gazer,Ta... Bazer?
Gazer Ta... Bazer? (押韵词很难找啊)
- Hey,Ted? - Yeah?
- 喂 Ted? - 什么?
Before you go meet your future wife,come to Don's party with me,
和未来的妻子见面之前 先同我去参加Don的派对怎样?
That's what you're wearing?
你就穿这套行头?
Yeah.Why?
恩 有什么不对吗?
He's a duck.
他是鸭子
That dude be straight duckin'.
那鸭子一定爽死了
And I think that I'll amaze her.
我觉得我肯定会把她征服的
Nailed it!
必胜!
So we went to Don's party.
于是我们就去了Don的派对
Look,Robin,I don't want to crowd you on your little date here,
听着 Robin 我不想搅和你的约会
so if things start to get hot and heavy with you and Don...
如果你和Ron开始来电的话...
They're not gonna get hot an.
我们不会来电的
I'm just saying,if they do,I'll just say,"Well,I got a dinner rez," and tn... Wait.
只是个假设 要是真这样 我就说 "我还有约" 然后闪人
This is the best part.I've been working on this for a whe.
这句话可是精华咯 我可是屡试不爽啊 (又提了一次鸭子)
I'll duck out.
然后我就逃掉
Okay,it's not gonna happen.
这都是不可能发生的
But,yeah,do that.
但是 就这么办吧
Hello,Robin.
你好 Robin
Well,I got a dinner rez.
我还有约
Oh,God,Don,what the hell are yodoing?!
天哪 Don 你在干什么?!
I don't know.It's something called The Naked Man.
我不知道 这招叫做"裸男诱惑"
I read about it on some guy's og.
我是从别人的博客上看来的
My God,I'm so stupid.
天啊 我真傻
Why did I ever think it would work on someone like you?
我怎么会想到用这招 吸引想你这样的姑娘呢?
Yeah,'cause I would never... Could,like... standards,so,you know.
是啊 我永远都不是那种... 比如说...典型的那类
I-I thought this was a party.
我...我还以为这是个派对
I only said that to get you to come over here.
我原来只是邀请了你
I didn't think you'd bring a date.
没想到你把男友也带来了
Ted's not my date.He's a friend.
Ted不是我男友 他是个朋友
Oh,God.You probably think I'm some kind of playboy now,right?
天哪 你现在一定觉得 我是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 是吧?
You could say that.
可以这么说吧
So he's a rabbit.
那么说来 他是兔子
least you know for sure.
至少这点你能确定
Ted,this may hurt a little.
Ted 说起来可能有点伤感
I'm recycling your old Architecture Weekly Magazines.
我在处理你过期的建筑周刊杂♥志♥
- What are you doing? - Cleaning.
- 你想干什么? - 打扫卫生
You go on your date.
你去赴约吧
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Oh,thank God you're here.
谢天谢地 你来了
Yeah,I've been thinking.
我在想
Um,maybe we should call this whole thing off.
我们也许应该把这事推一推
No!Ted,we got her.
别! Ted 我们帮你找到了
- What? - We got her.
- 什么? - 我们帮你找到了
It's,'s the craziest thing.
这是我们所干过最疯狂的事
We were searching all week,and then,a couple hours ago...
我们物色了一星期 然后就在几小时之前...
- Trudy? - Married.
- Trudy? - 已婚
- Blah,blah? - Committed.
- 路人乙? - 已订婚
- Relationship? - Bellevue.
- 和谁? - Bellevue
Natalie?
Natalie?
Ted's her least favorite person in the world.
Ted是她最不想嫁的男人
Well,she's not getting any younger.
她年纪也不小了呀
Get rid of it!
把它处理掉!
What?
什么?
This phone is cursed.
这电♥话♥被诅咒了
Cursed,I tell you!
我是说 被诅咒了!
I try to ignore it,but it just never stops ringing!
它一直响个不停 想逃都逃不了!
It's ruining my life!
我快被他毁了!
I should get that.
还是我来接吧
No,plea.Please!Please,Marshall,let me answer it.
不 拜托 拜托! 拜托 Marshall 让我来接吧
It could be an emergency.
可能是紧急事件
She coulbe trapped in a giant bra!
她可能被困在一个巨大的胸罩中!
Barney,Barney... let it go... to voice mail.
Barney Barney... 就让她...语♥音♥留言吧
Okay.
好吧
We have to find Ted a wife.
我们要给Ted找个老婆
We're being tochoosy.
我们太挑剔了
It almost doesn't matter who it is at this point.
对现在来讲 对象是谁已经无所谓啦
Okay.
说的对
- It's a phone girl? - I know.I know,but no.
- 是个电♥话♥上认识的女生? - 我知道 我知道 但是你听好了
Then we met her,and Ted,she's a world-class violinist,
我们随后与她见面了 Ted 她是位世界级的小提琴演奏家
she's a gourmet cook,and... she can quote every line from Caddyshack.
她厨艺超赞... 还能引用《小小球童》中的每句台词
Hello,Ted.
你好 Ted
And what brings you to this nape of the woods?
是什么把你带到这片丛林?
Neck of the wape?
来到这里?
Why are you re?
你为何来此? (都是小小球童的台词)
So we alhad dinner.
然后我们共进晚餐
And kids,Marshall and Lily' hard work had paid off,because that girl was terrific.
孩子们 Marshall和Lily的努力有了回报 那个美眉真是棒极了
In fact... Oh,but Natalia,tell Ted the problem.
事实上... 但是 Natalia 把你的难题告诉他
Yeah,yeah,tell him,tell him!
对 跟他说 跟他说说!
Well,unfortunately,I'm going to have to leave the country soon
很不幸的是 我不久就要离开这国家了
because my visa is about to expire.
我的护照快过期了
She needs to get married!
她得马上结婚!
Federal law expressly dictates that a foreign national
联邦法律明确规定 如果没有工作签证
can't maintain residency for longer tn six months without a work visa,so...
外籍人士不能 在国内居住超过6个月
- But when it came down to it... - And you,sir?
- 然后这一幕出现了... - 你呢 先生?
The rabbit or the duck?
兔子还是鸭子?
What?
什么?
It's a prix-fixe menu for Valentine's Day,and we're already out of steak,fish and chicken.
这是情人节的特别菜单 我们的牛排 鱼和鸡肉已经卖♥♥完了
So,rabbit or duck?
那么您要鸭子还是兔子?
Rabbit.Sorry,guys.I got to go.
兔子 对不起 伙计们 我失陪了
Why would Ted order rabbit if he was just gonna run out?
如果Ted想走 为啥还点兔肉?
I need it back!Where's the phone?
我想要回来! 我的手♥机♥呢?
Well,hello.
你好
Oh,I met you already.
我已经见过你了
Where's the phone?!
我的手♥机♥呢?!
It's hidden.
藏起来了
Where?!
藏在哪?!
Where had Aunt Lily hiddenhe phone?
Lily阿姨把手♥机♥藏哪了?
Well,to answer that,we have to back up a little bit.
想知道答案 我们还得往前回顾下
You go on your date.
你去约会吧
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
It's Barney's phone.
那是Barney的手♥机♥
I wonder how it got in there.
不知道怎么跑到这了
Ted?
Ted?
Come o Big date.
快点 你有重大约会
Ah,what's the harm?
反正又没坏处?
Hello?
喂?
And just like that,I was hooked.
于是 我就被钓上了
Terrific.I will see you there.
太好了 到时候我们那里见
And I'll be the guy in the awesome blazer.
穿很帅外套的帅哥就是我
Oh,I think you'll know the blazer when you see it.
等你看到那件外套 你就知道怎么回事了
I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh,thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
So... rabbit or duck?
要兔子还是鸭子?
Rabbit.Sorry,guys.I gotta go.
兔子 抱歉各位 我失陪了
Well,hello.
你好
Sorry,babe.
对不起 宝贝
I gotta take this.
我得接下这电♥话♥
Barn's phone.Teddy West Side speaking.
Barney的电♥话♥ 我是西部Teddy
It's my phone!I am taking it back!
这电♥话♥是我的! 我想要回来!
And I'm taking your cool nickname,too!
还有你酷酷的昵称!
Barney West Side speaking.
我是西部Barney
No!I love it so much!
不! 我爱死它了!
It just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表