谢谢你们的电♥话♥ 伙计们
- Oh,she did it! - Good for her.
- 她忍♥住了! - 真好
We're not going to smoke.
我们不会抽烟的
I have a pack stashed up on the roof.
我在屋顶上藏了盒烟
Uh-oh. I'm awake. And I'm smoking!
我醒了 我抽着烟
Robin,you know how dangerous it is to wake a sleep smoker?
Robin 你知道吵醒睡着的烟民多危险吗?
- It's fine. - I bought a pack on my way home.
没关系啦 我在回家的路上也买♥♥了包
- Hey,great show,Robin. - Yeah.
- 嘿 节目真不错 Robin - 嗯
Yeah,but that Don guy,what a tool.
嗯 那个叫Don的家伙好蠢
Well,no,he actually apologized to me.
没 他已经向我道歉了
No,I mean when he stood up.
不是 我是说他站起来时
Those briefs were pretty revealing.
三角裤包裹下若隐若现
You should date that guy.
你该和他约会
Yeah. Not in this lifetime.
嗯 下辈子吧
They were dating within two months.
2个月内他们就约会了
But more on that later.
那是后话
Hey,guys,look,the sun's coming up.
嘿 瞧 太阳升起来了
You know what right now is a perfect time for?
你们知道现在做啥的最佳时机吗?
A last cigarette ever.
最后一支烟
No,I mean,a real last cigarette ever.
不是 我是说真正的最后一支烟
Damn it,let's do it.
我靠 大家来吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Last cigarette ever on,uh,on the count of three.
最后一支烟 数到3
- One... Two... - Three.
- 1...2... - 3...
****
之后我们都戒了一段时间
**** anyone's last cigarette
但那都不是我们的最后一支烟
we did eventually all quit smoking for real.
我们最终都彻底把烟戒了
Robin's last cigarette was in June 2013.
Robin的最后一支烟是在2013年6月
Barney's last cigarette was in March 2017.
Barney的最后一支烟是在2017年3月
Lily's last cigarette was the day she started trying to get pregnant.
Lily的最后一支烟是 在计划要宝宝的那天
And Marshall's last cigarette was the day his son was born.
Marshall的最后一支烟是在他儿子出生那天
And my last cigarette?
我的呢?
Two weeks into dating your mother.
是在和你们老妈约会2周后
And I never looked back.
我再也没有复吸
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表