有什么大不了的 只是我大软糖放异彩的又一晚而已
You thought she was into me?
你觉得她对我有意思?
Full-on lady wood.
简直为你着迷
Yes. Of course.
是啊 就是嘛
A plan taketh shape.
计划成形了
If Lady Lily's jealousy young Marshall cannot budge,
如果年轻的Marshall不能让淑女Lily吃醋
then perchance,fair gentles,Big Fudge...
那恐怕 先生们 大软糖...
can... make her jealous.
也许能...让她吃醋
- Okay,let me try that again. If Lady Lily's... - I got it,buddy. I got it.
- 这个不算 我再来一次 如果... - 我明白了 哥们 别说了
Ted,I have got a great idea.
Ted 我有了个绝妙的主意
Oh,is it "clean your hair "out of the shower drain when you're done"?
呃 你终于愿意洗完澡后 清理掉排水口上的头发了吗?
Seriously,it's like you're trying to carpet the tub.
没开玩笑 不知道的 还当你要给浴缸编个毯子呢
If you wanted to print out one of your lectures or something,
如果你愿意 你可以把你的讲议打印出来
I could read it on air.
我在节目中读一下
Coming from a more entertaining source,
通过这种寓教于乐的方式
your students might actually pay attention and learn something.
你的学生也许能真正的学到点东西
Oh,you're entertaing?
你那也叫寓教于乐?
Last night,there was three minutes of dead air
昨天你的节目有三分钟啥也没播
while you sewed a button back on your sweater.
就等着你把扣子重新缝回毛衣上
Look,just because your class likes me more than you...
听着 不能因为你的学生喜欢我多过你就...
- You're a drinking game! - What?
- 你不过是他们的酒戏 - 什么?
That's why they watch. They made a drinking game out of you.
他们看你的节目不过是想用你行个酒令
Every time you say "but,um... ," they do a shot.
只要你一说"可那个..." 他们就干一杯
- "But,um... "? - Yeah.
- "可 那个..."? - 是的
I don't say,"But,um... " I've never said,"But,um...
我才不说"可 那个..." 我从没说过"可那个..."
" Well,then,I guess it's not a very good drinking game.
那 我想 也许并不是啥好酒令
Which would mean last night,when Barney and I played it,
也就是说 昨天我和Barney行这个令时
I didn't get super wasted and throw up all over myself.
我没有喝到烂醉还吐了自己一身
Oh,wait,I did both of those things.
等下 我既醉且吐了
So,face.
直面现实吧
- Hey,Jenkins. - Hey,buddy.
- 嗨 Jenkins - 嗨 哥们
Hey,so,um,Lily and I are gonna go back to that college bar again.
嗨 呃 Lily和我还打算再去学校那间酒吧
And,uh,we were wondering if maybe you wanted to come.
我们想问问你去不去
Uh,you could just,like,watch me play Skee-Ball
呃 你可以去看我玩滚球
or do exactly what you did the other night. Something like that.
你就还像那天晚上那样表现 你明白那意思哈
It's really up to you. I mean,I know that...
当然 你自己决定 我是说 我知道...
Hey,baby,what are you doing home?
嗨 宝贝 怎么这么早就回来了
"Baby. " That's... that's a name I don't deserve.
"宝贝" 我配不上这个称呼了
- What? - Jenkins kissed me. She kissed me.
- 怎么了? - Jenkins 吻了我 她吻了我
The other day,she saw me play Skee-Ball,and I don't know,
那天 她一直在看我玩滚球 我也不知道
I guess she caught some of the Big Fudge fever.
我还觉得她可能是因为 大软糖一时头脑发热了
But you have to know I stopped it right away.
不过你要知道 我即刻制止了她
And just,you're the only one for me,baby.
而你 永远是我的唯一 宝贝
Oh,I see what this is.
我明白怎么回事了
This is about the whole reacher/settler thing.
你还在纠结高攀 屈就那回事呢
Come again for Big Fudge?
就为了大软糖再说一次?
You want to make me jealous,so you're making up a story about Jenkins.
你想让我吃醋 所以你就编了和Jenkins的瞎话
I'm not making this up! This happened.
我没编瞎话 确有其事
That woman kissed me with tongue.
那娘们舌头都用上了
Her-her tongue was in my mouth.
她的舌头都进了我的嘴里了
Sure it was.
对 进了
It was thick and rough like a starfish arm.
她的舌头又厚又粗糙 好像海星的触角
Oh,I'm so jealous.
真是气死了我
I'm just gonna go over there and punch her right in the nose.
我要去你们公♥司♥ 打她个春光灿烂
Give her a knuckle sandwich.
对她饱以老拳
Come on,baby. You want some soup?
好了 宝贝 要喝汤吗?
It happened!
确有其事啊
Do you have any...
你有没有...
split pea left?
留点豆子给我?
These are just a few of the many contributions he made to architecture
这些只是他对建筑界所做贡献的一角
and yet he is only rembered for one thing.
然而他只因一件作品为人们所铬记
That my friends,is the sad legacy of Gregorio Franchetti Gazebo.
同学们 那就是令人难过的 Gregorio Franchetti Gazebo
Any questions?
有问题吗?
- Hey,do you want to go out drinking with us tonight? - What?
- 今晚你要不要和我们一起去喝一杯 - 什么?
Yeah,we're gonna play the Robin Scherbatsky drinking game.
我们还要行那个Robin Scherbatsky酒令
We were wondering if you wanted to join us.
想知道你能不能一起来
Well,what can I say except "But,ums up.
那 我只能说 一起"可那个"吧
" Can I still come? I'll pay.
还带我吧? 我买♥♥单
- Nice. - Oh,yeah.
- 很好 - 哦耶
So,your third book was your breakout novel but,um...
这么说你第三本小说才开始崭露头角 可那个...
But,um...!
可那个!
Damn! Sorry.
靠 对不起
But-- just "but" no "um," just "but.
可-只有"可" 没"那个" 只有 "可"
" Your first novel was written more quickly.
你的第一部小说写得更快些
That's correct.
是的
- But,um... - But,um...
- 可 那个... - 可 那个...
How great is this?
真是太爽了
And it was right then that Robin got an idea
然而 就在那时 Robin有了主意
that would end the drinking game forever.
一个能永远结束这酒戏的主意
I wanted to ask you about the novel you're writing right now.
我想问下您现下正在写的这部小说
- But,um... - But,um...
- 可 那个... - 可 那个...
... it's an idea you've had for a,but,um...
灵感来自于你 那个...
But,um...
可 那个
- ... long time,but,um... - But,um...
- 长♥期♥的 可那个... - 可 那个...
No... No,no,no. Don't drink,it's a trap!
停 停 停 别喝了 这是个陷阱
I think I'm gonna go. You can keep your ten bucks.
我得走了 那十块钱你留着自个花吧
Okay,but,um,thanks for being with us.
好啊 可 那个 感谢你能来
But,um,if there's any college kids watching,
可 那个 如果有大学生在看本节目
but,um,but,um,but,um,but,um,but,um,but,um,but,um,but,um...
可 那个... 可那个... 可那个 ....
We have to drink,Professor. It's the rules.
咱们不得不喝 教授 这是规则
She said,"But,um...
只要她说 "可 那个..."
God help us all.
主啊 救救我们
Here you are.
你在这呢
- I'm so sorry I kissed you yesterday. - That's okay.
- 真抱歉昨天吻了你 - 没关系
- And I'm sorry I had sex with you in the mailroom. - That wasn't me.
- 也为昨天和你在收发室的嘿♥咻♥抱歉 - 那人不是我
Oh,good grief,that's two awkward conversations I have to have today.
这下好了 今天得有两次尴尬的谈话了
I don't normally do that. I-I was really drunk.
我平常不是这个样子的 当时醉得太厉害了
You were drunk at 8:00 in the morning?
你早上8点还没醒酒呢?
Yeah,I don't know how that happened.
是呀 我也不知道咋搞的
I thought snail pellets were safe,but,um...
我个人觉得蜗牛丸子很安全 可 那个...
But,um...
可 那个...
I gotta get to work.
我得上班去了
Man,that game is really catching on.
老天 这游戏还挺流行
Damn it,how could I do this?
真是的 我怎么会做这种事
It's okay.
没事的
No,you know what,it's not okay.
不 当然有事
You're the nicest guy in this stupid office
这烂办公室里 你是最好的人了
and I really don't want to screw up our friendship.
我真的不想破坏咱们 纯洁的男女关系
This is so embarrassing. Please don't tell anyone.
真是太丢人了 请不要和别人讲
No,who am I gonna tell? Lily? I told Lily.
当然不会 我能告诉谁呀? 我告诉Lily了
Oh,for Pete's sake,well,I gotta go talk to her. I gotta apologize.
老天啊 我只好去和她谈谈了 我得去道歉
- No! No! Don't... - Yes. Marshall,I'm just gonna tell her that it happened,
- 不用 不用 不要... - 要的 Marshall 我得向她坦白 确有其事啊
that it meant nothing and that I'm sorry.
不过那完全不意味着任何事情 我很抱歉
No,I...
不 我...
- Yes. Yes. Do that. - I will.
- 对 对 去吧 - 我会的
Yeah,and if you don't have time for all that,
对 要是你赶时间
just tell her it happened,and that you're sorry.
只要和她说确有其事 你很抱歉就行了
And if you're in a real rush,you don't even have to say,"I'm sorry.
要是时间真的很紧 道歉就省了吧
" Just tell her that it happened.
只要说确有其事就行了
That's the important part,that it actually happened.
这才是重点 确确实实有其事
So emphasize that as much as you can.
尽可能的多强调这一点
And so,Lily,I guess what I'm saying is,it happened.
因此 Lily 我得说 确有其事
I feel terrible about it,and I'm really sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
aaa
唉 确有其事呀
bbb
我有什么办法 真的发生了
ccc
很可怕 可确有其事
ddd
是呀 我也很内疚 我都恨我自己
eee
我的所做伤害了你 还有你和Marshall的关系
fff
请你一定要原谅我
ggg
敢亲我老公 我的老公 除了我 谁也不能亲我孩他爹
hhh
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表