I get it,Ted.
我懂 Ted
inting out spelling errors in a menu makes you seem kind of snooty.
对菜单上的拼写错误揪着不放 你有点妄自尊大了
- I had no idea. - Okay,well,what about me?
- 完全没意识到 - 好了 那我呢?
Aside from the cats, how did I come across?
除了猫的事之外 我还有哪儿做的不好?
That's right-- the check.
对了 结账
Thcheck came and,of course, I was going to pay, but you didn't do the check dance.
账单来了 当然 我是会买♥♥单的 但你没跟我来抢着买♥♥单
Guys want to wave the girl off and,you know, look like a big shot.
小伙子们总是想和姑娘抢着付账 像是个款爷一样
I had no idea.
我没意识到
This is good. We're learning stuff. You know what we should do?
很好 我们学到了 有进步了 知道我们该做什么吗?
We should retrace the rest of that night and figure out what se we do wrong on first dates.
我们该循着当年那晚的脚步 重游故地 看看我们第一次约会还有哪儿做错了
'Cause let's be honest-- we are scaring people off,Jen.
说实话吧 我们把别人都吓跑了 Jen
We really are. Okay,I'm in.
可不是么 好 我同意
- Great. - Where'd we go next?
- 好 - 下面去哪儿?
- I think we went to MacLaren's. - Okay.
- 去了MacLaren's酒吧 - 好的
Hey,I didn't really talk about my cats that much,did I?
嘿 关于我的猫 我没谈个没完吧?
And then, thers Tabby-gail Adams, the jester of the group.
然后 是虎皮猫Adams 它真是它们当中的小丑
Tone down the kitty talk. Check.
猫的事少说 了解了
You will not believe who we saw tonight.
你们不会相信我们今晚见到谁了
- Dude,um... - We saw the third doppelganger!
- 兄弟 别... - 我们见到了第三个复♥制♥体!
I should explain.
我解释一下
Over the years we had spotted two stngers who looked exactly like membs of our group.
这些年来 我们见过两个人 与我们之中的人长得一摸一样
Lesbian Robin.
拉拉Robin
And Moustache Marshall.
还有胡子Marshall
By the folwing summer, we would find the remaining two doppelgangers.
接下来的夏天 剩下的两个复♥制♥体会陆续出现
But I'll get to that.
不过这以后再说
Ladies,meet Stripper Lily.
女士们 有请脱衣女郎Lily
Yeah,I couldn't get her face in it.
嗯 没拍到脸
But she looks just like you.
可她真的跟你长得一摸一样
So you went to a strip club?
你们去了脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥?
Busted.
被发现了
And there was a stripper o looked exactly like me?
而那里有个脱衣女郎长得跟我一摸一样?
Okay,babe,look, before you get mad,let me...
宝贝 别生气 我解释...
Awesome! I bet the guys were going crazy.
帅呀! 我想男人们肯定都爽疯了
Oh,I bet th wanted to touch her so bad.
他们被撩动的欲♥火♥焚身
But all you can do is look, unless you go into the back room,but honey, you got to pay for that.
可只能眼看手勿动 除非你带她去里屋 不过得付钱呀
So... Strip club.
话说...脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
Marshall made me go.
Marshall逼我去的
All right,so whatdid I do Let me have it. I'here to learn.
接下来我做错了什么 告诉我 我学着呢
****but you didn't offer me your jacket.
嗯 聊天的时候我暗示感觉很冷 可你没有把外套披给我
It's a little brisk out tonight,huh?
今晚有点凉风飕飕哦 是吧?
- Not really. - Really? I cat feel my fingers.
- 没啥感觉 - 真的? 我手指都没知觉了
I'm pretty impervis to stuff like that.
我还挺扛得住
I couldn't admit I was cold.
我可不能承认自己冷啊
I didn't want to seem like a wimp compared to your action hero ex-boyfriend
相比你整天挂在嘴边动作巨星般的前男友
who you wouldn't stop talking about.
我可不想显得弱不禁风
After a day of fighting fires, Jim would love to come home a unwind working on his '68 Camo.
在一天的救火工作之后 Jim喜欢捣腾他的68版Camero作为放松
That or bare-knuck boxing, which he learned in the Marine Corps.
又或者不带拳套打打拳击 他在海军陆战队学的
I had an aunt in the Cst Guard.
我有个阿姨是海岸巡逻队队员
Okay,so no talking about the ex.
好吧 不谈前男友
Not even about his shocngly small wiener?
即使他的JJ超小也不谈?
See? Why didn't you lead off with that?
你瞧? 为啥你不先说说这个呢?
Was there a shower on stage?
舞台上会不会有花洒?
Sometimes there's a shower on stage.
舞台上要是有花洒
I bet ripper me would get in there with another girl and just gbananas.
我想脱衣女郎Lily和另一个女孩 会跳进去一起放纵
See,Marshall?We got to have a bros' night at a strip club
你瞧 Marshall? 咱们去夜♥总♥会♥搞个兄弟之夜
and both of our dies are totally cool with it.
而咱们的女人完全不介意
I'm not cool with it.
我很介意
Because they understand that it's healthy for us to do that from time to time.
因为她们知道有时放纵一下 对我们是有好处的
It's disgusting.
是非常恶心的
Because it's harmless.
因为这无伤大雅
Did one of your whores tell you that?
哪个妓♥女♥跟你这么说的?
And,Lil,Marshall shouldn't have to go to so much trouble just to have an innocent fantasy.
还有Lil Marshall幻想一下而已 不需要这么麻烦的
Trouble? What trouble?
麻烦? 什么麻烦?
It's,no,it's nothing.
没事 没事
Marshall,tell her. We're all friends re.
Marshall 告诉她 这里都是好朋友
No,we're not.
我们不是
Sometimes I think about other women.
有时我会对其他女人有幻想
Okay,it happens But even when I do, I feel so guilty that I-I have to imagine you...
但即使我这么做 我会很内疚 以至于我会先幻想...
passing away first, *****You're...
你先过世了 因为即使是幻想 我也不想背叛你 你...
u're just my life,baby. And I love you.
你是我的唯一 我爱你
You kill me f?
你把我弄死了?
I mean,fantasize about other rls all you want, but could you maybe not murder me?
幻想其他女人就算了 可能不能别谋杀我?
Murder? No! I,baby-no. You develop a chronic illness!
谋杀? 不是这样的! 你患了一种慢性病!
I are no expense for your care! We're,like,this close to a cure.
我无微不至地照顾你! 我还以你的名字 设立了基金会 你差点就能治好了
Remember?
记得吗?
Oh,yeah! I do remember.
是啊! 我当然记得
We went in here for a drink with your friends. Who I loved...Or hated,
我们在里面和你的朋友喝酒 我很喜欢他们...或者很讨厌他们
depending on whether you'r still friends with them.
取决于你们还是不是朋友
- You loved them. - They're familyTed.
- 我很喜欢他们 - 他们就像家人 Ted
Let's go in and se what they remember.
进去看看他们还记得你不
And they are my best fends, so don't be surprised if they suddenly "can't think" anything I do wrong.
还有他们是我的好朋友 要是把我描述成圣人 别太惊讶
Did he juggle? Bapuns?
他喜欢耍宝吗? 喜欢说冷笑话?
Expect a standing ovation for picking up a $19 check
还是会为了捡到19美金的支票 而得意忘形
Oh,let's not forget the menu typo gold mine.
别忘了菜单纠错小金矿
Keep pannin' that river,buddy.
哼哧哼哧的淘金呢 伙计
Well,it is a lot cheaper than buying a coom.
还不够买♥♥一套套呢
Actuallyyou know what it was?
事实上 知道吗?
I remember him coming across as kinof a player.
我当时觉得他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
- Me? - Ted?
- 我? - Ted?
Yeah. We were all sitting over there...
对 那时我们坐那边...
And here's a picture of my cats dressed up like Batman villains.
这些是我的猫 cosplay蝙蝠侠里恶棍的扮相
You got the Joker, the Riddler,Mr. Freeze...
有小丑 谜语客 急冻人...
Wh about Cat Woman?
猫女呢?
Yeah,that would've been good.
对哦 那样更好
Ted!
Ted!
Nice.
不错哦
Wait,wait,wait,no,no,no! I member that.******
等等 不对! 我记得了 我不是在看女孩
Psst,Ted.
Ted
Nice.
不错哦
We were checking out Moustache Marshall.
那时我们在看胡子Marshall
Gosh,I thought you were such a jerk. I'm so sorry.
天 我还以为你是个色鬼呢 对不起
Yeah,well, it's ne to know "past me" wasn't a total jackass,huh?
得知"以前的我"没这么混♥蛋♥ 不错吧?
"Present you" isn't so bad,eier.
"现在的你"也很不错
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Oh,yeah! I rember this.
是哦! 我记得了
and there's the Chrysler Building.
那是克莱斯勒大楼
And the Empire State Building.
那是帝国大厦
And at 12:00, a rotund couple going at it against the glass.
十二点钟方向 一对矮胖情侣靠着玻璃抵死缠绵
That's kind of sweet.
真甜蜜
Oh,look. Snack break.
噢 开始吃零食了
Good for them.
他们可真行
Letting a guy eat pizza off your back,that's love.
后入式时还让那男的吃比萨 这就是爱呀
So,um...
那么
I knowhis wasn't the best first date of all time, but,uh,I'm glad we stuck it out.
我知道这不是个好的初次约会 不过我们能坚持下来 我很开心
Me,too.
我也是
That was really great. Wh... What went wrong?
那时感觉不错 后来是什么出了差错?
I member now.
我想起来了
Yeah.
So would you maybe,um... want to go out again?
或者 呃... 下次你还会跟我出来吗?
Yeah,I,I would. Will you call me?
我很愿意 你会打给我吗?
Absolutely.
当然
- Promise? - Promise.
- 保证? - 保证
I have beeso busy.
我一直以来都很忙
Good night,Ted.
晚安 Ted
Hello?
喂?
Jen,I sorry.Look,I know I'm seven years late with this call,
Jen 对不起 我知道这电♥话♥迟了七年
but I was an idiot back then.
但我以前是个白♥痴♥
You saw the goatee.
你也见到我的山羊胡子了
The truth is, I had a great time tonight, and I'd love to see you again.
说真的 我今晚过得很开心 我想再见到你
Ted,there are two kinds of guys.
Ted 这世界有两种男人
The guys that you want to call you,ho don't;
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表