剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
爱尔卡主动帮他找最合适的女人
Elka volunteered to help him find the perfect woman.
结果是我
Turns out it was me.
是啊 我意识到我一直追寻的...
Yeah, I realized what I was looking for was...
就在我眼前
was right in front of me.
我们懂那种感觉
Oh, we know the feeling.
太好了 除了梅兰妮 每个人都找到了真爱
Great. Everyone's in love except for Melanie.
有必要这么虐单身狗吗
Was that really necessary?
听着 我们得先结婚
Look, we need to get married first,
因为我们需要个孩子
because we need a baby.
我们也要快点结婚 因为我们...
And we need to get married fast because we're...
已经80多岁了
in our 80s.
80多岁吗
80s?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
那谁先结婚
So who's getting married first?
你们可以一起结婚啊
You could make it a double wedding.
这样我们就有更多时间去赌博了
That'll give us more time for gambling.
好吧
Okay, fine!
真是太令人激动了
This is so exciting!
好想知道他们会安排哪个假明星来给你们证婚
I wonder what fake celebrity they'll get to marry you.
这里有谁爱做♥爱♥啊
Who here loves makin' love?
是你啊
It's you!
哪位是鲍勃·穆尔
Which one of you is Bob Moore?
-是我 -是我
- I am. - I am.
我是鲍勃 他是...鲍勃勃
I-I'm Bob and he's--he's Bob Bob.
我再也不想当鲍勃勃了
You know, I don't wanna be Bob Bob anymore.
听上去像是可以让人呼来喝去的家伙
Sounds like somebody you can boss around.
-你能别再浪费时间了吗 -好的 亲爱的
- Would you quit wasting time? - Yes, dear.
不如我们也一起结婚了吧
Why don't you and I get married too?
强尼
Oh, Johnny!
我愿意
Yes!
但现在不行 我们是明星
But not now. We're stars.
我们可不能办个婚礼
I mean, we can't have a wedding
最大牌的嘉宾就是个
where the biggest celebrity guest
93岁的市长
is a 93-year-old mayor.
93岁吗
9--93?
该死 维多利亚
Damn it, Victoria!
我现在宣布你们为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife
你们也成为夫妻
and man and wife.
-恭喜你们 -恭喜你们
- Congratulations! - Congratulations!
鲍勃 我们得走了
Bob, we've got to go.
是啊 快走吧 快去把我的孙女接回来
Yes, you do. Go pick up my granddaughter.
-孙女 -天呐
- Granddaughter? - Oh, my god!
爱尔卡现在是你的婆婆了
Elka's your mother-in-law!
叫妈妈
Call me mom!
我真不敢相信我们结婚了
I can't believe we're married.
你都不敢相信 那我呢
You can't believe it? What about me?
我第一次见到你的时候 就想到了这一刻
First time I saw you, I imagined this moment
然后我心想 不可能的啦
and I thought, "no way."
现在却成真了
Now that it's actually happening,
你知道我在想些什么吗
you know what I'm thinking?
-"不可能吧" -鲍勃
- "no way." - Oh, Bob.
穆尔先生 穆尔太太
Mr. And Mrs. Moore?
穆尔太太 是我啊
Mrs. Moore. That's me!
我终于不再姓斯克罗格了 我摆脱那个姓氏了
I'm not Scroggs anymore. I'm Scroggs-free!
你们想见见女儿吗
Would you like to meet your daughter?
天啊
Oh, god!
天啊
Oh, god!
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
恭喜二位
Congratulations, you two.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你瞧瞧她
Would you look at her?
世界上有那么多孩子
All the babies in the world,
我们却得到了最好的一个
and we got the best one.
我也是这么认为的
I think so too.
-我们的宝贝女儿 -我懂的
- Our little girl! - I know.
我会好好照顾你 爱你
I am gonna take care of you and love you
保护你 直到永远
and protect you forever.
我会教你耐心等待你的真命天子
And I'm gonna teach you to wait for the right man
哪怕那需要等很久
even if it takes a really long time.
幸福吗
Happy?
太幸福了
So happy.
我这一辈子犯的那么多愚蠢的错
All the stupid mistakes I've made in my life,
那么多的遗憾
all the regrets.....
我一样都不想更改
I wouldn't change any of them.
因为是它们引领我来到了这一刻
'Cause they got me to this moment.
你说得对
You're right.
那些小事 比如把别的女人的头像
Little things like... Getting a tattoo
刻在自己的胸膛
of another woman on your chest
在此刻看来一点都不重要了
just seem so unimportant right now.
想得美
Nice try.
或许等度蜜月时 我可以晒黑
Well, maybe on our honeymoon I'll get a tan
然后告诉别人那是雷鬼鼻祖鲍勃·马利
and we can tell people it's Bob Marley.
天啊 我们的蜜月 巴黎
Oh, my god! Our honeymoon, Paris!
我们得去赶飞机了
We've got a plane to catch.
你给她想好名字了吗
Do you have a name yet?
是的 叫伊丽莎白
Yes. Elizabeth.
但我们打算叫她贝蒂
But I think we're gonna call her Betty.
我喜欢我认识的每一个叫贝蒂的人
Never met a Betty I didn't like.
而且叫贝蒂的人都好美
And they're always so pretty.
爱尔卡的演员
正是贝蒂·怀特
现在的一切都像是做梦一样
Seems so unreal to me...
和你们大家一起再次飞往巴黎
Flying to Paris again with all of you.
只不过这次有了孩子 还有一个好男人
Only this time with a baby and a wonderful man.
上次我们在这趟航♥班♥上的时候
The last time we were on this plane,
我们都很不幸福
we were all so unhappy.
我们觉得没有存在感 不被人需要
We felt invisible and unwanted.
我们还以为最美好的年华已经过去了
We thought our best years were behind us.
然后我们竟然紧急迫降在了克利夫兰
And then we crash-landed in Ceveland, of all places!
认识了爱尔卡
And met Elka...
经历了各种冒险旅程和浪漫爱情
And had all kinds of adventures and romances
以及事业巨变 然后
and career changes and...
我们才变成了如今的样子
We became the people we are today.
现在我们的生活将再次发生巨变
And now our lives are gonna change again.
我希望你们大家知道
I just want you all to know that...
我在过去6年中学到的东西
I have never learned more
享受到的开心和乐趣
or laughed harder or had as much damn fun
远超过我这一生的其他任何时候
as I've had in the last six years!
我们增加了彼此的快乐
I mean, we doubled each other's joys,
分担了彼此的伤心
and we halved each other's sorrows.
虽然很多事情将发生变化 但是...
So, yeah, things are gonna change, but...
我知道有一点是永远不会变的
I know one thing that will never change.
你们是我的朋友
You're my friends.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
你们是我此生的至爱
You really are the loves of my life.
我爱你们
I love you.
梅兰妮
Oh, Melanie.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us!
现在我得好好想想
Oh, and now I gotta get busy
我那傻兮兮的祝酒词了
working on my stupid toast.
我以为刚刚就是你傻兮兮的祝酒词呢
I think that was your stupid toast.
你说得对 说得对
You're right, you're right!
好了 就当你们都没听过吧
Okay, just forget you ever heard it,
我赶紧去写下来
'Cause I'm gonna go write it down.
我是机长瑞德
This is captain Reid speaking.
所有乘客及机组人员
All passengers and flight attendants
请回到座位上 扣好安全带
please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
我觉得我想好祝酒词了
I think I got my toast.
我毫不怀疑
I had no doubt.
你的故事又是怎样的结局呢
So how does your story end?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表