剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Jeez.
其实 我也有一些不可理喻的恐惧感
You know what? I have crazy fears too.
我超级害怕蝴蝶
I am scared to death of butterflies.
蝴蝶
Butterflies?
蝴蝶又伤害不到你
Butterflies can't hurt you.
切奇&昌组合也伤害不到你啊
Neither can Cheech and Chong.
休战吧
Truce?
我很感激你 能够告诉我你所害怕的东西
I appreciate you sharing what you're afraid of and, uh,
并帮助我冷静下来
helping me to calm down.
不客气
You're welcome.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我们这是在干什么呢
What are we doing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
-但我打算... -来吧
- But I'm about to-- - Go for it.
门开了
Door's open.
很抱歉我打喷嚏了
Uh, sorry about the sneeze.
那个 刚刚发生什么事了
So, um, what just happened?
没什么 没发生任何事
Nothing. Nothing happened.
很好 我也是这么认为的
Good. That's what I thought.
就是核实下而已
Just checking.
-那我们 上班时再见了 -好的 上班时再见
- So I'll, uh, see you at work? - Yeah, see you at work.
你想让我把门修好吗
You want me to fix this door?
不 不用 这样就挺好的
No, no. I like it there.
维多利亚一定还在睡觉吧
I guess Victoria's still sleeping.
她跟她新任最佳好友去看骑士队比赛
She must have gotten home late from the cavs game
一定回来得很晚吧
with her new friend.
我在现场屏幕上看到维多利亚和新乔依了
I saw Victoria and new Joy on the jumbotron.
我们能不能不要叫她"新乔依"啊
Can we not call her new Joy?
好吧 "老"乔依
Okay, old Joy.
早上好 维多利亚
Good morning, Victoria.
或者你更喜欢我说...
Or would you prefer...
"我滴个天呀 维多利亚 早上好呀么好啊"
"Cor blimey, Victoria, good bleeding morning"?
听着 乔依 我知道昨晚的情形很糟糕
Listen, Joy, I know that last night was bad.
糟糕 那简直太典型了
Bad? It was typical.
你的典型作风 维多利亚
So typical of you, Victoria,
牺牲掉你的朋友 去爬上成功的阶梯
to sacrifice your friends to climb the ladder of success.
但是这一次
But this time,
你先是邀请我跟你一起爬上那个阶梯
you invited me on that ladder with you.
就在我刚要开始享受眼前美景的时候
And just as I was beginning to enJoy the view,
你一下子把我踢下去了
you kicked me off.
下次 不如你直接把我带去沙漠
Next time, why don't you just take me to the desert,
让我自掘坟墓 再把我埋进去算了
have me dig my own grave hole, and shove me in?
我倒是想去沙漠旅行一趟呢
I could go for a trip to the desert.
听着 乔依
Look, Joy,
我知道你刚刚一切的指责都是我自找的
I know I deserve everything that you just said.
所以昨晚 我才会对网站那边的人说
And that's why last night I told the website people that
和你之间的友谊要比这个项目更加重要
your friendship means more than this project, and--
所以我退出了
And I quit.
你退出了吗
You quit?
但那个网站对你很重要啊
But that website's important to you.
那也没你重要啊
Not as important as you.
我在观看那场篮球比赛时想明白了一件事
I realized something at that basketball game.
我不想和一个年轻 有活力
I don't want to spend time with a person
讨喜的人待在一起
who is young and bubbly and likable.
我想和你待在一起
I want to spend time with you.
真的吗 维多利亚 我真的好感动
Really? Oh, Victoria, I'm so touched.
你知道吗
You know what?
我去拿些香槟
I'm gonna get some champagne,
我们来好好庆祝下我们之间的友谊
so we can celebrate our friendship.
你真是做了一件贴心的好事
That was a nice thing you did.
我人就是这么好啦
Well, it's just the kind of person I am.
他们把你炒了 对不对
They fired you, didn't they?
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
显然 新乔依的表现比我要好
Apparently new Joy tested better than I did,
所以现在他们要以她为主题建个网站
so now they're building the whole website around her
而不是我
instead of me.
但我感觉很愧疚
But I feel bad.
你觉得我该告诉乔依真♥相♥吗
Do you think I should tell Joy the truth?
不 那会伤害她的感情的
No. It would hurt her feelings.
让我来捅这一刀
Let me do it.
爱尔卡
Elka?
在这儿呢
Over here.
真的好奇怪啊
It's the strangest thing.
现在我的备用眼镜找不到了
Now I can't find my spare pair of glasses.
不是吧
No.
我把你屋子里都找遍了
I've looked all over your place.
我上次见到的时候
The last time I saw them,
就放在床罩下面啊
they were under the covers.
我们去那里找找吧
Let's go look there.
你好啊 弗兰基 很高兴见到你
Hello, Frankie. Good to see you.
你好 梅兰妮 我也很高兴见到你
Hello, Melanie. Good to see you as well.
昨天在衣柜里并未发生的那件事
So, um, that thing that didn't happen in the closet yesterday,
那不会影响我们的工作关系吧
that's not going to affect us here right?
首先 昨天在衣柜里并没有发生任何事
First of all, nothing didn't happen in the closet yesterday,
其次 节目第一 所以...
and, uh, second, the show comes first, so--
我很高兴我们都说清楚了
I'm glad we're clear.
我也是
Me as well.
接下来「他说 她说」
Up next, he said, she said
由弗兰基和梅兰妮为您主持
with Frankie and Melanie.
打开收音机 让战斗打响吧
Turn up your radio, and let the battle begin.
大家好啊
Hello, everybody.
今天的第一位热♥线♥听众是来自凯霍加福尔斯的汤姆
Our first caller is Tom from Cuyahoga Falls.
我的婚姻已经持续十年了
I've been married for ten years,
现在我们的性生活一个月只有一次
and now we're only having sex like once a month.
我该怎么做才好
What do I do?
或许你该先处理一下在你们的夫妻关系中
Maybe you should deal with the problems in your relationship
导致她性趣缺失的根源问题
that are leading to her lack of interest.
我并不关心原因 我只想多做♥爱♥
I don't really care why. I just want more.
对吧 弗兰基
Right, Frankie?
我觉得梅兰妮其实说的很对
I actually think Melanie had a pretty great point.
-谢谢你 弗兰基 -不客气 梅兰妮
- Well, thank you, Frankie. - You're welcome, Melanie.
-我们该接下一通来电吗 -我觉得是的
- Should we take another call? - I think we should.
好的
Okay.
你们好啊 那个架子后来怎么样了啊
Hey, guys, uh, so what happened with those shelves?
-没发生任何事 -绝对什么事都没有
- Nothing happened. - Absolutely nothing.
但她搞砸了 对吧
But she screwed it up, right?
实际上 我们最终一起合作了
Well, actually, we ended up working together,
结果很成功
and it was a pretty successful endeavor.
现在梅兰妮的架子都装好了 她可以放东西了
Now Melanie has a shelf that she can put things on.
她把你的蛋也放上去了吗 你现在这么没种
Did she put your balls on that shelf?
嘴巴放干净点 这里可有位女士在呢
Watch your mouth. There's a lady here, all right?
-谢谢你 弗兰基 -不客气 梅兰妮
- Thank you, Frankie. - You're very welcome, Melanie.
好了 我们广♥告♥之后再回来
Okay, you know what, we'll be right back after this break.
刚刚是什么情况啊 我们表现得太糟糕了
What the hell was that? We're terrible.
我也觉得
I know!
如果我们接下来3个小时
We're gonna get kicked off the air
继续这么相互赞同 我们会被赶出直播间的
if we spend the next three hours agreeing with each other.
听着 这一切的根源就是你当时试图吻我
Look, this whole thing started because you tried to kiss me.
我试图吻你吗 不 不对
I tried to kiss you? No, no, no.
是你试图吻我 你靠过来了
You tried to kiss me. You leaned in.
是你靠向我了
You leaned in.
重点是 有「靠」这个动作
The point is, there was leaning.
如果你对我有感觉 我就没法做这档节目了
I can't do this show if you have feelings for me.
得了吧 对你有感觉
Oh, please. Feelings for you.
我对你唯一的感觉就是恶心感
The only feeling I have for you is utter disgust.
我对你也一样 宝贝
Right back at ya, baby.
这很好啊
Oh, this is good.
我也觉得 这才是我们嘛
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表