剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
乔依[欢乐]
某样我永远无法拥有的东西
Something I'll never have
因为你赶走斯特林时 就已经毁了我的人生
because you ruined my life when you sent Sterling away,
但我不要像你这样孤苦变老
but I refuse to become old and miserable like you.
我要去找他
I'm gonna go find him.
祝莫娜好运了
Well, best of luck to Mona.
要想获胜 就看你的了 梅兰妮
So, for the win, the play goes to you, Melanie.
我好紧张啊
I'm so nervous.
给出最明显的线索就行了
Just give the most obvious clue.
平胸
Flat.
乔依
Joy.
答对了
That's correct.
我坐在这儿又躺枪了
I'm just sitting here.
媒体的广泛报道对侦探社十分有利
And the news coverage has been great for the agency.
我们已经接到很多新客户了
We've already gotten new clients.
"我们"
We?
你要继续和鲍勃一起共事吗
You're staying with Bob?
是的 我们是一支完美的团队
Yes, we make a good team.
我们之间很有默契 我希望他一直在我的生命中
We have great chemistry, and I want him in my life.
维多利亚 我们现在有更多案子了
And, Victoria, now that we have more cases,
我们很欢迎你跟我们一起
you're welcome to ride along
为你的HBO新剧做更多的调研
and do more research for your HBO show.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thanks.
在跟瓦伦丝维拉警探共度了一晚上之后
After spending an evening with detective Valenzuela,
我意识到我不需要眨眼 咯咯敲指
I realized that I don't need winks, or clicks,
或是一个女同性恋情人
or a lesbian detective lover.
那是她的建议
That was her suggestion.
看到你和鲍勃之间的合作以后
And having watched you and Bob,
我觉得和我的合作演员一起形成良好的默契
I decided that just working on good chemistry with my co-star
才是正确的办法
is the way to go.
好了 搭档 该为我们的胜利敬一杯酒吗
Okay, partner, shall we toast to our victory?
需要我帮你把酒杯倒满吗
Let me fill up your glass?
不 不用
No, not necessary.
需要我帮你做些什么 猜词大♥师♥[主人]What can I get for you, secret word master?
我们就是顺便打了个赌而已
We may have had a side bet.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表