剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Look, we still have to get rid of the mayor.
说到这个 现在他不在了
Speaking of--now that he's gone,
谁来填补他的位置啊
who takes his place?
我倒是在邮局新遇到了一个小帅哥呢
Well, I did meet a cute guy at the post office.
噢 你是说市长之位啊
Oh--you mean who's mayor now.
是的 下一个该轮到谁呢
Yes, who's next in line?
市议会的主席
President of the city council.
就是我啊
That's me.
你现在是克利夫兰的市长了吗 那太令人激动了
You're the Mayor of Cleveland? That's so exciting!
但是好伤心啊
But so sad.
我成了克利夫兰的市长了 你们敢相信吗
I'm the Mayor of Cleveland. Can you believe it?
也很悲惨
And so tragic.
鲍勃
Bob?
你好 乔依 见到我很惊讶吧
Hello, Joy. Surprised to see me?
鲍勃 你不能娶加拿大乔依
Bob, you can't marry Canadian Joy.
单独到办公室见我 我会解释清楚的
Meet me alone at the office and I'll explain.
我就知道你会在婚礼前试图联♥系♥鲍勃的
I knew you'd try to contact Bob before the wedding,
所以我就拿了他的手♥机♥
so I took his phone.
我会找到鲍勃 告诉他真♥相♥的
Well, I'm going to find Bob and tell him the truth.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
你有本事就阻止我啊
Just try and stop me.
好吧 你比我预想得动作要快 力气也更大
Fine, you're faster and stronger than I thought,
但是最终肯定会有人来放我出去的
but eventually, someone will come and let me out.
是的 但到那时 鲍勃和我已经结婚了
Yes, but by that time, Bob and I will be married
出去度蜜月了 我是不会允许他接听电♥话♥的
and on our honeymoon, where I will allow no cell phones.
等我们回来时 我肯定已经真的怀孕了
And when we return, I will be pregnant.
真是太疯狂了 你就是为了钱才这么做的吗
This is crazy--you're doing all this for the money?
不只是那样
It's more than that.
我小时候
When I was a little girl,
我妈妈曾在鲍勃家当女仆
my mother worked as a maid for Bob's family.
我喜欢跟着她 在他家山上的大房♥子里转悠
I'd follow her around his big house on the hill
想象着我也属于那里
and dream I belonged there.
鲍勃的家人都很有趣
Bob's family was always so much fun.
总是欢声笑语的
There was always so much laughter.
我懂的
I get that.
瞧吧 我也并非那么疯狂的
See, I'm not so crazy.
我想也不是吧
I guess you're not.
我现在得把你的嘴封起来了
I have to tape your mouth shut now.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你刚刚还没评价我的婚纱呢
You didn't say anything about my dress.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
尽管发生了这种事 但这毕竟是我的大婚之日啊
Well despite what's gone down here, this is my wedding day.
很美 王薇薇设计款吗
It's lovely. Vera Wang?
-她是个天才 对吧 -真的是
- She's a genius, right? - She really is.
等我结婚时 我想要...
When I get married, I want--
谢谢你的帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
你可以走了 工作结束了
You can go now, the job's over.
但是我好孤寂啊
But I'm so lonely.
我爱的那个女人现在正在结婚
The woman I love is getting married right now.
我相信你一定可以另外找到一个的
I'm sure that you can find someone else.
或许你得把标准放低一点点
Maybe you just need to lower your standards a little.
我听懂你的意思了 维多利亚
I hear you, Victoria.
克劳德 你在干什么
Claude, what are you doing?
放低我的标准啊
Lowering my standards.
我不是在说我
I didn't mean me!
我很抱歉 只是 当你爱的那个女孩
I'm sorry, it's just-- when the girl you love
和你弟弟去私奔了...
runs off to elope with your brother--
等等 你说的弟弟是指鲍勃吗
Wait a minute, you mean your brother Bob?
你爱的那个女孩是加拿大乔依吗
The girl you love is Canadian Joy?
在加拿大 我们就叫她乔依而已
Well, in Canada, we just call her Joy.
就像姜汁酒 我们就称之为干酒
It's like the ginger ale. We just call it dry.
不 鲍勃不可能结婚 他现在和乔依在一起呢
No, Bob can't be getting married now, he's with Joy.
哪个乔依 我的乔依还是你的乔依
Which Joy? My Joy or your Joy?
我的乔依
My Joy.
好吧 为了避免混淆
Okay, to avoid confusion,
我们就称我的乔依为我的乔依
let's call my Joy my Joy
称你的乔依为你的乔依
and your Joy, your Joy.
我需要找到你的乔依
Well I need to find your Joy.
你是在说你的乔依我的乔依
Are you talking about your Joy, my Joy,
还是我的乔依你的乔依
or my Joy, your Joy?
我在说你叫我称之为"你的乔依"的那个乔依
I am talking about the Joy you told me to call your Joy
因为你的乔依
because your Joy,
你希望我称之为"我的乔依" 但是...
you wanted to call my Joy, but--
我已经完全闹不清了
I have no idea.
你脑瓜子不是很聪明 是吧
You're not very bright, are you?
乔依
Joy!
你没事吧
Are you alright?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
瞧啊 把你的小胡子撕掉了呢
Oh, but look. It took care of that little moustache.
乔依 乔依 谁把你绑在这里的
Joy! Joy, who did this to you?
加拿大乔依
Canadian Joy.
我们必须阻止那场婚礼
We have got to stop that wedding.
你知道他们在哪里举♥行♥吗
Do you know where they are?
不知道 想想 克劳德 好好想想
No. Think, Claude, think.
难道没有别的选择吗
Isn't there some other option?
等等 我们小的时候
Wait--when we were kids,
鲍勃和我喜欢醒着躺在我们的双人床上
Bob and I used to lie awake in our twin beds,
想象着有关我们婚礼的各种细节
dreaming about every detail of our nuptials...
小男生都喜欢那样啦
As young boys do.
克劳德 他们到底在哪儿举♥行♥婚礼
Claude, where are they getting married?
这里有条线索 是鲍勃的照片分享账号♥
Here's a clue--Bob's Instagram.
鲍勃和乔依要步行去戴维斯山山顶
Bob and Joy are hiking to the top of Mount Davis.
我永远也赶不上他们的
I'll never catch up with them.
我怎么可能及时赶到那个山顶
How can I possibly get to the top of that mountain
阻止他们的婚礼呢
in time to stop the wedding?
万福玛利亚
Ave Maria.
-唱得真美啊 鲍勃 -谢谢
- Beautiful, Bob. - Thank you.
通常在仪式进行到这一阶段
Normally at this point in the ceremony,
我会问在场的有没有人反对
I ask if anyone present objects,
但是鉴于现场并没有人来反对
but since there's no one here to object--
-我反对 -谁说的
- I object. - Who said that?
我说的
I did.
乔依
Joy.
鲍勃 她给你的那张超声波图
Bob, the sonogram she gave you--
是布拉德·皮特的孩子
it's Brad Pitt's baby.
你跟布拉德·皮特上♥床♥了吗
You slept with Brad Pitt?
她就是喜欢我们这种类型的
Well, she has a type.
她是从网上盗的图
She stole the photo off the internet.
她并没有真的怀孕
She's not really pregnant.
-是真的吗 乔依 -是的 但请听我解释
- Is this true, Joy? - Yes, but let me explain.
我这一辈子都梦想着能嫁进你们家
I've dreamed of being a part of your family my whole life.
你能理解当你迫切想得到一样东西
Can you understand how hard it is to want something
期盼那么久 近在咫尺 但就是无法拥有吗
for so long, getting so close, but knowing you can't have it?
我能理解
I understand.
克劳德 你怎么会在这里
Claude? What are you doing here?
我已经暗恋你很久了 乔依
I have loved you forever, Joy.
我不管你做过什么事 我现在依然爱着你
And I don't care what you did, I'm in love with you now.
克劳德 我愿意 我愿意嫁给你
Oh, Claude. Yes, I will marry you.
什么 我其实只是想约你出去喝酒而已
What? I was thinking more like drinks.
我为什么要选择帅气的坏小子呢
Oh, why did I go for the handsome bad boy
坏小子更帅的哥哥明明一直在我身边
when the bad boy's even handsomer brother was here all along?
你说话一直叫人听不懂
You never made any sense.
我的爱人啊
Oh, my love.
鲍勃
Bob?
我有话想说
I have something to say.
我今早去办公室是想告诉你
I came to the office this morning to tell you
我已经爱上你了
I've fallen in love with you.
或许我早就爱上你了
That maybe I've been in love with you all along.
你是我认识的最好的 最善良的 最有爱的男人
You're the nicest, kindest, sweetest man I've ever known.
你刚刚让我成为了最幸福的男人
And you've just made me the happiest.
乔依 如果此刻我不是和另一个女人在山顶
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表