剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
再来点酒吧
Maybe a little wine.
果然感觉好多了
Yeah, that's better.
你不是要打电♥话♥吗 亲爱的
Don't you have a call to make, darling?
失陪一下
Oh, would you excuse me?
厨房♥那边在找我
I'm needed in the kitchen.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
稍等一下 或者继续说吧
Hold that thought. Or just keep talking.
反正对我来说也没区别
I can't tell the difference.
你把我们的主厨打昏了
You knocked out our chef?
那我们给顾客吃什么
What will we serve people?
大多数蟹肉
Well, most of the crab
都被弄成一坨扔进垃圾箱里了
ended up in a big clump in the trash.
也许还能用吧
Maybe we could still use it?
5分钟法则 对吧
Five-minute rule, right?
不是5秒法则吗
I thought it was the five-second rule.
[食物掉地上
5秒内捡起来还能吃]
今晚不适用
Not tonight.
-一拍 -一扔
- Slap. - Dump.
-一挤 -一拍
- Squirt. - Slap.
-一扔 -一挤
- Dump. - Squirt.
等等 我们不是该戴手套吗
Wait, wait, wait. Shouldn't we be wearing gloves?
不是吧你 梅兰妮 现在矫情
Really? Now, Melanie?
-一拍 -一扔
- Slap. - Dump.
该死 我把蟹肉弄掉了
Oh, shoot, I dropped the crab.
乔治·克鲁尼吃了
George Clooney got it.
没事 搞定了 走吧
It's okay. We're done. Let's go.
做到了
Well, we did it.
我们上完了开胃菜
We served the appetizers.
也许行得通
This just might work.
可怜的乔治·克鲁尼
Oh, poor George Clooney.
亲爱的 你吃了什么这么反胃
Honey, what did you eat that made you so sick?
不好 是蟹肉
Oh, no. The crab.
好吧 我们得把那些开胃菜撤回来
All right, we've got to un-serve those appetizers.
我来把这些撤了
Let me get this out of your way.
希望你们喜欢
Hope you enjoyed it.
留点地方上主菜
Oh, save room for your entrée.
瞧啊 明星大厨戈登·拉姆齐来了
Oh, look, it's Gordon Ramsay.
简直是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我们得快点扭转局面啊
We need to turn this around fast.
已经有媒体报道我是个失败者了
I've already gotten press for being a failure.
我必须把餐厅打造得很成功啊
I need this to be successful.
凯梅伦要醒了
Oh, Kameron's coming to.
我帮他做主菜
I'll help him with the entrée.
你回去陪克洛伊
You go back to be with Chloe,
你继续去哄那个评论家
and you go back to charming that critic.
-好主意 -或许这真的能成
- Good plan. - This just might work.
别再说这句话了
Stop saying that!
法布里斯 你怎么把克洛伊一个人留在那里
Fabrice, how could you leave Chloe alone?
-她不是一个人啊 -什么
- She's not alone. - What?
她跟另一对想要她宝宝的夫妻在一起
She's with the other couple who wants the baby.
什么 快过去 鲍勃
What? Let's go, Bob.
小兄弟 睡的爽吗
Hey, buddy, good nap?
为什么我的脸好疼
Why does my face hurt?
我不知道 我又不是医生
I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
快点 我们来准备主菜吧
Come on, now. Let's get started on those entrées.
外面有30个顾客等着呢
We got 30 customers waiting out there.
30个
30?
那可是好多人啊
That's a lot of people.
你就当是为一个人做30次食物吧
Well, just think of it as cooking for one person 30 times.
我一直想为多点人下厨呢
You know, I always intended to cook for more than one person.
很久以前 我曾为两个人下厨过
A long time ago, I cooked for two.
-有个女孩... -女孩
- There was this girl... - A girl.
我敢说她一定很美 很娇"嫩"
I bet she was pretty and--and tender,
就跟这猪排一样有那么一丝肥肉
with an inch of fat like these pork chops.
克洛伊 我之前都不知道你还约见了其他人呢
So, Chloe, I didn't realize you were expecting anyone else.
我没有 格尔和海蒂只是恰巧过来了
Well, I wasn't, but Gil and Heidi just happened to show up.
那天
Well, the other day,
克洛伊提到一位年纪大的 未婚女人
Chloe mentioned that the older, unmarried woman
也想要这个孩子 我估计说的就是你吧
who also wants the baby-- I guess that's you--
说你是餐厅老板 所以我们就想过来尝尝
Owned a restaurant, so we just had to try it.
你们可真好啊
Oh, how nice.
不过我注意到你们已经有个孩子了啊
Although I can't help noticing you already have a baby.
不 这是我侄儿
Oh, no, this is my nephew.
他一般都很爱哭闹 但是海蒂很懂小孩子
He's usually fussy, but Heidi's a baby whisperer.
她带孩子可在行了
She's amazing with kids.
我也是啊 对吧 鲍勃
I am too. Right, Bob?
没错 我是鲍勃
Yes, I am Bob.
实际上 我刚刚才把厨师的孩子
In fact, just now I whispered a baby
在厨房♥里哄睡着了呢
to sleep in the kitchen for our cook.
是吗
Really?
我想见见那个孩子
I'd love to see that baby.
是啊 我也想见
Yeah, I would too.
我们都想见一下呢
I think we all would.
你们会见到的
And so you shall.
我需要一个孩子
I need a baby.
什么叫你需要一个孩子
What do you mean, you need a baby?
我刚跟克洛伊说我很擅长带孩子
I told Chloe I'm amazing with babies
而且厨房♥里就有个孩子
and that I had one in the kitchen.
天啊 我在这儿要怎么找一个
Oh, God, where am I gonna find something in here
看着像孩子的东西啊
that looks like a baby?
就你了
Oh, hello.
食物都他妈在哪儿啊
Where the hell is the food?
马上就来 快去跟食评家调情
It's coming. Just go flirt with the critic.
你觉得我没有那么做吗
You think I haven't been doing that?
我上次那么做还是跟成龙一起试镜的时候
I haven't laughed so hard at things I don't understand
虽然完全不懂他说什么 还拼命假笑
since my screen test with Jackie Chan.
食物在哪儿 我男朋友快饿死了
Where's the grub? My boyfriend's hungry.
教皇不是你男朋友
The pope is not your boyfriend.
他刚刚发推特说他想把某些规矩放松点呢
He just tweeted he's thinking about relaxing some rules.
#真爽
#blessed.
好了 你们越早出去
Okay, the sooner you're out of here,
食物就会越快上
the sooner the food will come.
快点 大家都出去
Come on, everybody, out.
这就是我的孩子了 你觉得怎么样
Here's my baby. What do you think?
鸡腿露出来了
The legs are hanging out.
你一定会是个伟大的母亲的
You're gonna make a great mom.
我需要一个头
I need a head.
你不仅人长得帅 也很讨喜
You are as delightful as you are handsome.
谢谢 但如果食物再不上来 那么抱歉
Oh, thank you, but if the food doesn't come soon, I am sorry,
我可能得走人了 在我的评论里
but I might have to leave, and in my review,
我只能说贵餐厅的服务...
I am going to have to say that the service....
罗斯 如果你可以拿自身的魅力当食物
Ross, if you could eat your own charm,
你永远都不会饿的
you'd never go hungry.
她现在睡着了
She's asleep now,
但她5分钟前还没有呢 对吧鲍勃
but she wasn't five minutes ago, right, Bob?
鲍勃
Bob?
她为什么要握着他的手啊
Why is she holding his hand?
她简直要让我嫉妒得发疯了
She's driving me mad with jealousy.
食物到底什么时候来啊
Do we know when the food's coming?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
一个忘了给客人供食的女人
You know, a woman that forgets to feed her customers
可能也会忘了给孩子喂食哦
might forget to feed a baby as well.
别瞎说 马上就来
Don't be ridiculous. It's nearly here.
到了哦
Oh, here it is.
终于做好了 他速度太慢了
We finally got one done. He is so slow.
我需要把这份拿去给食评家
Okay, I need this for the critic.
不 我需要拿这个去争取孩子
No, I need that for my baby.
拜托 上帝 来点食物吧
Please, God, a little food.
你可真厉害啊
You're good.
现在你竟然为他跳大腿舞吗
Now you're giving him the lap dance?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表