剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
- No, not yet. - Poor thing.
希望她不要幻想着会有奇迹发生
Hope she's not expecting a miracle.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
天啊 吉尔
Oh, my goodness. Jill!
乔依 亲爱的 你肯定想看下的
Joy, dear, you'll want to see this.
我的个...
Holy...
大家好
Hello, all.
-乔依呢 -我来了
- Where's Joy? - Coming!
天啊 医生怎么说
Oh, my. What did the doctor say?
不算太糟糕啦
Oh, it's not bad.
只需要借助这个几天
Just have to use this for a couple of days.
还记得我们小时候 都是我骑着踏板车
Remember when we were kids and I'd follow you
追在你屁♥股♥后面到处跑吗
wherever you went on my scooter?
现在换你骑踏板车了 就好像我们对换了角色一样
Now you have the scooter. It's like we've swapped places.
真有趣 不是吗
It's funny, isn't it?
是啊 相当有趣
Yes, very funny.
你平时不是这样笑的
That's not your normal laugh.
是的 就是的
Yes, it is.
爱尔卡 这里是英国贵族的名单
Now, Elka, here's a list of the British dignitaries.
真是些蠢蠢的名字啊
These are some goofy names.
爱尔卡 阶层和等级对于英国贵族来说是很重要的
Elka, class and rank are incredibly important to British nobility.
假设出现了龙♥卷♥风♥
Let's say there's a tornado,
你正和一个男爵及一个上层阶级的绅士在一起
and you're with a baron and a gentleman of the gentry.
你会带谁进入防风地窖呢
Who do you bring to the storm cellar?
-男爵啊 -正确
- The baron. - Correct.
你悄悄补习过了吗
Have you been studying?
没有
No.
我只是不想和一个绅士在地下室待一晚上
I'm just not spending a night in a basement with a gentleman.
我好紧张啊
I'm so nervous.
在修道院 调情是被人皱眉唾弃的
You know, in the convent, flirting was frowned upon.
实际上 皱眉本身也是被人唾弃的
Actually, frowning was frowned upon.
可怜的吉尔 可怜的小吉尔
Poor Jill. Poor, poor Jill.
我们点的酒怎么还没来
Where are our drinks?
我去看一下
I'll go check.
你好
Hello.
我能请你喝杯酒吗
Can I buy you a drink?
搞什么...
What the--
天啊 真是脏死了
Oh, god! It's filthy.
那些男人为了请我喝酒都快打起来了
All those men were fighting over who could buy me a drink.
你的眼睛怎么了
Oh, what happened to your eye?
我不小心把柠檬汁和油弄进去了
I got lemon juice and grease in it.
可怜的乔依
Oh, poor Joy.
可怜的小乔依
Poor, poor Joy.
真是美好的一晚
What a wonderful evening.
有过5个男人同时请你喝酒吗
Have you ever had five men buy you drinks?
得了吧 6个甚至7个都有过呢
Please, I've had six, often seven.
糟糕
Crap.
让我来跟警♥察♥谈
Just let me do the talking.
我通过调情避免了几十次罚单
I've flirted my way out of dozens of tickets.
有什么问题吗 警官
What seems to be the problem, officer?
你的车危险警报灯一直开着
Your blinker's been on for the last 5 miles.
我很抱歉 警官
I'm sorry, officer.
我们是想尽快赶到医院 治疗我这可怜姐姐的眼睛
We're trying to get to the hospital for my poor sister's eye.
你的口音好迷人啊
Wow, you have a beautiful accent.
我们的口音明明是一样的啊
We have the exact same accent.
你需要我用警车护送你们去医院吗
Would you like an escort to the hospital?
不用了 我们可以的
No, we're fine.
我们有着超棒的导航系统
We have an excellent navigation system.
我这次就给你们一个警告算了
I'll let you go with a warning,
不过要安全驾驶 好吗
but drive safe, okay?
你车上可是载着一个"宝贝"呢
You're carrying precious cargo.
我刚刚是通过调情避免了你被开罚单吗
Did I just flirt my way out of your ticket?
真刺♥激♥啊
Thrilling.
你似乎不太为我感到高兴啊
You don't seem very happy for me.
我当然高兴了
Of course I am,
不过 仔细想想
although, thinking about it,
性感火♥辣♥并不适合每个人
being hot isn't for everyone,
那让我不禁好奇 在某种程度上
which makes me wonder if, on some level,
你如果回到修道院会不会更加开心呢
you wouldn't be happier back in the convent.
但我不想回到修道院中啊
But I don't want to go back to the convent.
我玩得很开心
I'm having fun.
或许吧 但这不适合你
Maybe, but it doesn't suit you.
天啊 你嫉妒了
Oh, my goodness, you're jealous
因为我正绽放 而你正在枯萎
'Cause I'm blossoming and you're wilting.
你就是受不了自己
You just can't stand the idea
不是屋子里最漂亮的女人
of not being the prettiest woman in the room.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你都不是这辆车里最漂亮的女人
You're not even the prettiest woman in this car.
你这话与事实完全不符
That couldn't be further from the truth!
好吧 编辑随时都会到
Okay, look, the editor's gonna be here any minute.
我们对这书还是一点构思都没有
We still don't have an idea for this book.
别慌 或许他会迟到的
Don't panic. Maybe he'll be late.
天啊 他没迟到
Oh, my god, he's not late.
他给我们的定金很丰厚
And the advance he gave us was huge,
但我们已经都花光了
and we've already spent it.
什么 我可是一分钱都没拿到
What? I didn't get any money.
你这才工作了一天啊
You've only been working here a day.
做人不能太贪心
Don't get greedy.
不如这样 我来拖延一下他
You know what? I'll stall him.
安德森 真高兴见到你
Anderson, how lovely to see you.
这位是我的写作搭档 梅兰妮
This is my collaborator, Melanie.
-你好 -听我说
- Hello. - Listen.
我们可以来敷衍那一套
We could do that whole dance,
但我还是对你掀个底牌吧
but let me just bottom-line this for you.
梅兰妮和我需要一点...
Melanie and I just need a little--
维多利亚 你最好别又是请求要延期
Victoria, you better not be asking for another extension.
都已经给了你和梅兰妮两年时间了
You and Melanie have had two years.
两年吗
Two?
延期 不 不 当然不是
Extension, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
难道要推出这个将永远
Delay this idea that is going to change
改变儿童文学的伟大构思吗
children's literature forever?
真要说时间 那我们也是要提前交
If anything, we need less time.
好极了
Fantastic.
我想在接完电♥话♥后好好听你们说说
I want to hear it after I take this.
-有没有地方可以让我... -当然有
- Is there a place I can-- - Oh, yes.
就在这边
Right down here.
你慢慢来不着急 趁着这个时间
Just take your time, and while you're at it,
你最好拉紧一下袜子
you might want to tighten your socks,
因为它们就快要被震惊掉
because they're about to get knocked off.
你为什么要告诉他我们有了个奇妙的构思呢
Why did you tell him that we have a great idea?
亲爱的 你怎么想的
Honey, what do you think,
难道奇妙的构思会自动走进门来吗
one's just gonna walk in the front door?
现在 多亏了你
And now, thanks to you,
我不得不戴上个愚蠢的眼罩
I have to wear this stupid eye patch.
那可不是我的错 面对现实吧
It's not my fault. Face it.
我之前胆小怯弱时 你很喜欢我
You liked me when I was mousy,
现在情况变了 你就接受不了了
and now that that's changed, you can't handle it.
胡说八道
Nonsense!
我一直以来都是个保护你的大姐姐
All I've ever been is a protective big sister.
那为什么当年你做修眉生意时
Then how come when you had an eyebrow-waxing business,
却从未想过替我修掉一字眉呢
you never got rid of my unibrow?
你为什么想让我帮你修眉呢
Why would you want me to?
好让你在上帝面前卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥吗
So you could be sexy for god?
那真是太变♥态♥了
That's sick.
跟我说说书的构思吧
So tell me the idea.
是关于两姐妹的故事
It's a story about two sisters,
乔依和吉尔
Joy and Jill.
其中一个一辈子都胆小如鼠
One was mousy her whole life
因为她曾经是一只老鼠
because she was a mouse.
她们都是老鼠
They're both mice,
而另一只则是美丽惊艳的存在
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表