剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Now all we have to do is serve the food.
或许真的能成
This just might work.
老天 爱尔卡把狗带来了
Oh, God, Elka is here with the dog?
你去摆平
You handle that.
我孩子的生母克洛伊刚进来了
My baby mama, Chloe, just walked in.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
爱尔卡 你怎么把乔治·克鲁尼带来了
Elka, why did you bring George Clooney?
这样做违反卫生条例
It's a health code violation.
我想让它接受教皇的赐福
I want to get him blessed by the pope.
我跟你说了 教皇不会来的
I told you, the pope is not coming.
你把我给你的照片寄出去了吗
Did you send that picture I gave you?
寄了 身为天主教♥徒♥ 我必须说
Yes, and as a Catholic, I have to tell you
把那种照片寄往梵蒂冈 我感觉非常别扭
that I was very uncomfortable sending that to the Vatican.
如果你寄了 他一定会来的
If you sent it, he'll be here.
你好 爱尔卡
Hora, Elka.
我的圣父啊
Holy fu...ugger.
晚上好 教皇阁下
Good evening, your holiness.
请叫我弗兰西斯就好
Please, call me Francis.
今晚 我只是一个平凡的男人
Tonight I am just a man.
而我只是一个平凡的女人
And I am just a woman.
滚远点 梅兰妮
Beat it, Melanie.
天啊 那位食评家来了
Oh, my God, the restaurant critic.
把它藏起来
Hide him!
你好 罗斯·迈克尔斯
Hello. Hi, Ross Michaels.
是的 是的 是这样
Yes. Yes, yes, listen.
你这家新餐厅让我觉得很兴奋
I am so excited about your new restaurant,
尤其是你的主厨 他用了些...
especially your chef, who is using some...
原谅我 我好像没听清最后一句
Forgive me. I think I missed that last part.
抱歉 只是当我听说
Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that when
维多利亚·蔡斯是老板之一
I heard that Victoria Chase was one of the owners,
我就想这一定是最盛大的...
I thought, "Well, this is gonna be one of the biggest..."
你们要开饭店真是太棒了
It's so great that you're opening a restaurant.
我年轻的时候也希望以后当个厨师
I was thinking about being a chef myself when I was younger.
现在是该改变了
Well, it was time for a change.
侦探这行好危险
The detective business was so dangerous.
听到你这样说 我松了一口气
I'm so relieved to hear you say that.
对我来说很重要的一点就是
It's really important to me
孩子能在安全的环境下成长
that the baby be raised in a safe environment.
没有比饭店更安全的地方了
No place safer than a restaurant.
你的未婚夫要来了吗
So will your fiancé be here soon?
恐怕不会来
Oh, unfortunately, no.
他出国出差去了
He's out of the country on business.
他不来了吗
Oh, he's not coming?
抱歉 乔依
I'm sorry, Joy.
我必须见见他
I'm gonna need to meet him too.
说实话吧
And full disclosure,
还有另一对夫妻也对这个孩子感兴趣 并且...
there's another couple interested in the baby, and ...
我非常喜欢他们
I like them very much.
等等 别走
Wait, no!
有短♥信♥
Oh, a text.
鲍勃回来了 就在厨房♥里
Bob's back in the country and in the kitchen.
我去叫他
I'll go get him.
你一定会喜欢他的
You're gonna love him.
-我需要一个未婚夫 -什么
- I need a fiancé. - What?
我得把鲍勃变出来 否则克洛伊就要走了
Chloe is gonna leave unless I produce Bob.
知道了 法布里斯 亲爱的
Got it. Uh, Fabrice, my love.
你今晚能假装一下乔依的未婚夫吗
Would you pretend to be Joy's fiancé for the evening?
那样你会更爱我吗
Would that make you love me even more?
我还怎么更爱你呢
How could I love you even more?
那我就不用假扮了吧
Then I don't have to do it?
不 你必须假扮
Yes, you have to do it.
餐厅评论家来了
The restaurant critic is here.
太好了 我出去迷惑一下他
Oh, great, I'll go out there and charm him
让他给我们个好评
so we get a good review.
但是要提醒你一下 他是个「渐小声者」
Okay, but just so you know, he's a trailer-offer.
「渐小声者」是什么鬼
A trailer-offer?
就是 他一开始很大声
Yeah, he starts strong,
然后越来越小声 之后就完全没声音了
but his voice trails off, and then he peters out.
所以是个渐小没声音者
So he's a trailer-offer peter-outer.
明白了
Got it.
凯梅伦 厨工都哪儿去了
Kameron, where's the kitchen staff?
-我把他们都炒了 -什么
- I fired them. - What?
他们一直在叫嚷
They kept saying things like,
"食物在哪里 顾客都饿了"
"Where's the food? People are hungry."
正常的饭店里都这样吗
Is that what happens in a normal restaurant?
因为这让人压力很大
'Cause it is really stressful.
所以你打算一个人做全部的事吗
So you're gonna do everything yourself?
是啊 只是会时间长点
Yeah, it'll just take a little longer.
尝尝
Taste.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这是我吃过最好吃的东西了
That is the most amazing thing I've ever tasted.
不行 味道太重了
Nope. It's over seasoned.
不要 那可是第一道菜
Oh, no! That was the first course!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
抱歉 别再冲我吼了
I'm sorry. Just stop yelling at me.
好了 好了 凯梅伦
Okay, okay, Kameron.
凯梅伦 没事了 没事了
Kameron, everything's fine. Everything's fine.
你可以做到的 好吗
You can do this, okay?
我会在这里陪你完成每一步
I'm gonna be here with you every step of the way,
来重新做吧 好吗
so let's just make something new, shall we?
告诉我你需要什么
You just tell me what you need.
好的
Okay.
把下面那个平底锅拿给我
Grab that frying pan for me down there.
好的 平底锅
Okay, frying pan.
哪一个 这个吗
Which pan? This one?
爱尔卡 你真是个可爱的女人
Oh, Elka, you're such a charming woman,
但你知道我们永远不可能的
but you know this can never be.
在以前 教皇也是可以结婚的
Back in the day, popes got married.
你说得好有道理
What you say makes a lot of sense.
不知道是这香槟
I don't know if it's the champagne
还是你的笑容说服了我
or your smile talking.
那就两样都再来一些吧
Let's get you more of both.
罗斯·迈克尔斯
Ross Michaels.
我知道我现在还只是一颗星
I know I'm just one star,
但我希望你能给我四颗
but I hope you'll give me four.
我要告诉你 你的饭店
Well, I have to tell you that my first impression
给我的第一印象是环境非常不错
of your restaurant is that it is a very nice environment,
所以我...
and I'm....
像这种赞誉可不是天天都能听到的
Well, you don't hear that every day.
那边是怎么回事
What's going on there?
他们怎么在调情
Why are they flirting?
投入一点
Get your head in the game.
我们得让克洛伊相信我们有资格得到那宝宝
We need to convince Chloe that we deserve that baby.
但我对孩子没兴趣
But I have no interest in children.
那就想想你有兴趣的事情
Well, then think of something you are interested in,
然后假装你说的是那个
and pretend you're talking about that.
明白了
Ooh, got it.
克洛伊 这是我的未婚夫 鲍勃
Chloe, this is my fiancé, Bob.
我刚跟克洛伊说你有多喜欢孩子呢
I was just telling Chloe how much you love children.
是啊是啊
Yes, yes, yes.
我对现在纳帕谷生产的
I'm particularly passionate about the babies
"小宝贝"尤其感兴趣
currently being produced in the Napa Valley.
对出生地的要求好具体
That's so specific.
鲍勃喜欢来自任何地区的孩子
Bob loves kids from all regions.
没错 但一定要有美妙浓郁的气味[鼻子]Yes, but they must have a good, strong nose,
你当然会希望它们能"呼吸"
and of course you want them to breathe.
这是个问题吗
Is that even a question?
我知道现在不太流行这么说
And I know it's not the popular thing to say,
但是 我更喜欢"白的"
but I prefer the white ones.
凯梅伦
Kameron?
凯梅伦 伙计 快醒醒
Kameron, buddy, wake up.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表