剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第五集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
嘿 恭喜啊
Hey. So congratulations.
我听说你和梅米·苏打进猜词游戏决赛了
I hear you and Mamie Sue made the secret word finals.
我不得不弃权了
I'm gonna have to forfeit.
-梅米·苏退出了 -为什么
- Mamie Sue dropped out. - Why?
她女儿要生孩子了
Her daughter's having a baby,
她希望出现"在现场"
and she wants to "be there."
她能帮上什么忙啊 接生吗
What's she gonna do, catch it?
那意味着艾格尼丝·布拉德福特自动获胜了吗
So does that mean that Agnes Bratford automatically wins?
那她就是连续5年获胜了啊
That'd be, like, five years in a row.
我真受不了她那张到处炫耀的大嘴巴
I can't stand what a smug loudmouth she is.
炫耀是我的专属风格才对
That's my thing.
既然你不得不弃权
Well, since you have to forfeit,
或许她今年不会那么毒舌了
maybe she'll be more gracious this year.
你好啊 手下败将
Hello, loser.
你好 艾格尼丝
Hello, Agnes.
今年你不参赛 感觉真是不一样呢
It's not the same without you in competition this year.
等等 其实是一样的
Oh, wait, it is the same.
我反正都会赢的
I win again.
败将
Burn.
你也认识莫娜的 我的猜词搭档兼女儿
You know, Mona, my secret word partner and daughter.
上大学就是她的巅峰
Peaked in college.
其实之后也有别的值得骄傲的事
There were things after.
我的生命中曾出现过一个男人
There was a man once.
我们差点就在一起组建新生活了
We almost had a life together.
没人对这事有兴趣 莫娜
Nobody's interested, Mona.
爱尔卡 我会怀念打败你的感觉的
Well, Elka, I will miss beating you this year.
那可不一定哦
Oh, don't be so sure.
我找到一个新搭档了
I have a new partner.
是谁啊
Oh, who is it?
不关你的事
Never you mind.
他或她届时会到场的
He or she will be there.
他或她
He or she?
那意思只能是乔依了
That can only mean Joy.
我坐在这儿都躺枪了
I'm just sitting here.
走吧 莫娜
Come on, Mona.
尽管这话听起来很像乔依说的
At the risk of sounding like Joy,
我急需一个搭档[伴侣]
I need a partner, fast.
说真的 我光坐着就频繁躺枪
Seriously, I'm just sitting here.
爱尔卡 我可以做你的搭档
Elka, I'll be your partner.
我看不太好吧
Oh, I don't know.
你和游戏八字不合吧
You and games?
好吧 我知道你心存怀疑
Okay, I know you're skeptical.
但是 尽管这话听起来很像乔依说的
But, also at the risk of sounding like Joy,
我是个热血之躯 任凭君处置
I'm a warm body and I'm yours for the taking.
我这话听起来也像乔依说的
Also at the risk of sounding like Joy,
滚蛋吧你们
bugger the fxxk off.
先失陪了 我得去跟鲍勃谈谈了
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to talk to Bob.
谢谢你能来跟我见面
Thanks for meeting me.
乔依 在下班时间见面
Well, Joy, meeting after hours
只可能代表着两层意思
can only mean one of two things.
要么你是想让同事关系更进一步
Either you want more than a working relationship,
要么你是想跟我做情侣
or you want to be lovers.
那都是一个意思啊
That's the same thing.
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
鲍勃 这工作是我做过的最开心的工作之一
Bob, this has been one of the best jobs I've ever had,
但我觉得我没办法继续留在侦探社了
but I don't think I can stay at the detective agency.
在拒绝了一个男人的求婚之后
It's a little awkward working for a man
继续在他手下工作有点尴尬
whose marriage proposal I just turned down.
那事吗
Oh, that?
我都不太记得向你求过婚了
I barely even remember proposing to you,
除非你的答复改变了
unless the answer's changed.
那样的话 你就让我成了这世上最幸福的男人了
In which case, you've made me the happiest man alive.
听着 我会把手头这个案子跟完再离职的
Look, I'll stay with you until we finish this case,
但是之后我就要重新找一份工作了
but then I'm gonna find a new job.
我理解
I understand.
你是个出色的侦探 乔依
You're a great detective, Joy.
很荣幸能够与你一起共事
It's been a privilege working with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
你是噎住了吗 我可救不了你
Are you choking? Because I can't save you,
尽管我曾在生活台的原创电影
even though I played Jessica Heimlich
海姆立克急救法是一种
紧急抢救呼吸道阻塞病人的手段
《海姆立克急救法》中扮演过杰西卡·海姆立克
in the lifetime original movie, the heimlich maneuvers.
不 我没有噎住
No, I'm not choking.
-我的心碎了 -好吧
- My heart is breaking. - Oh, okay.
你听说过我的HBO台新剧了 对吧
So, you've heard about my new HBO detective show, right?
我想着 能不能和你们一起呢
Well, I was wondering if I could go on a ride along with you?
就是 体验下真正的侦探工作是什么样的
You know, and just get a taste of what real detective work is like.
行吧 我不在意
Sure, I don't care.
生活已经失去意义了
Life is meaningless.
乔依要抛下我了
Joy is leaving me.
我原本制定好了完美的5-10年计划赢取她
I had the perfect five to ten year plan to win her over.
我现在该做些什么啊 维多利亚
What do I do now, Victoria?
我现在该做些什么啊
What do I do now?
振作一点 鲍勃
Pull yourself together, Bob.
你是不会看到西蒙或米奇在公共场合发牢骚的
Now, you'd never see Simon or Mitch whining in public.
试着更爷们儿一点
Try being a little more manly.
不是吧你
Seriously?
我还要更爷们儿一点
More manly?
好了 规则跟电视节目里是一样的
Okay, the rules are the same as the TV show.
梅兰妮 你拿好谜词
Melanie, here's the secret word.
你要给她报一个提示词
You give her a one word clue.
好了 这很简单
All right, this is easy.
-番茄酱 -芥末
- Ketchup. - Mustard.
不 不 不对
No, no, no.
番茄酱呀
Ketchuuuup.
-汉堡包 -不对
- Hamburger. - No.
梅兰妮 那个谜底是盐啊
Melanie, the word is salt.
盐
Salt?
你的脑子是有什么问题啊
What the hell's the matter with you?
我给的线索超好啊
That's a great clue.
番茄酱里盐分含量超高的
Ketchup is loaded with salt.
在泳装季是不能吃番茄酱的
You cannot eat ketchup during bathing suit season.
你会出现胃气胀的
You are just asking for bloat.
我完蛋了
I am doomed.
爱尔卡 这是你的谜底
Elka, here's yours.
婚誓
-婚礼 -塑身衣
- Wedding. - Spanx.
-为什么 -因为参加婚礼一定得穿塑身衣啊
- Why? - Because, you have to wear spanx to a wedding.
到时候需要拍很多照片的
There's gonna be pictures.
伏特加
Vodka.
汤力水
Tonic.
不是 我需要喝杯伏特加压压惊
No, I need vodka.
我准备好开始我的第一次监视行动了
I'm ready for my first stakeout.
维多利亚
Victoria,
就是次小监视 你是不是穿得过于隆重了
aren't you a little over dressed for a simple stakeout?
我要在一部高大上的HBO剧集中演侦探 乔依
I'm a TV detective in a very high profile HBO drama, Joy.
我必须惊艳才行 所以我正努力
I need to "pop." Which is why I'm trying
为我的角色找到一个完美的招牌动作
to choose the perfect affectation for my character.
招牌动作
Affectation?
是啊 就是某种个性符号♥
Yeah, you know, a tick
观众们会过目不忘 一想到那个动作就想到我
that the audience will remember and associate with me.
我想着在说完每句台词后都眨一下眼
I was thinking of doing a wink at the end of every line of dialogue.
"这是我见过的最可怕的谋杀案了"
"This is the most gruesome murder I've ever seen."
我觉得不太好吧 维多利亚
I don't know, Victoria,
因为如果你每说完一句就眨眼的话
'Cause when you wink after every sentence,
那会让人觉得你刚刚是言不由心在说假话
it seems like you don't really mean what you're saying.
我觉得那是个超棒的主意
I think it's a brilliant idea.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表