剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第十九集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
他们把你的节目砍了
They canceled your show?
是的
Yes.
电台想要个更年轻时髦的主播
The radio station wants a younger hipper audios.
我一直听到的就是 更年轻的 更年轻的
All I keep hearing is younger younger younger.
我年轻的时候 有青春是很好
Youth is fine, when I was young,
但也要适可而止吧
but enough is enough.
记得提醒我老了以后别像你这么臭脾气
Remind me not to get crotchety like you when I get old.
很明显我得一切重新开始了
Well, obviously I'm just gonna have to reinvent myself,
但我不想操之过急
but I don't want to rush it.
我需要花些时间 好好反思一下
I just need to take my time and do some real soul-searching.
外面的牌子上写着这家店要出♥售♥
The sign outside said this place is for sale.
我买♥♥了
I'll buy it.
什么
What?
我一直觉得开餐厅会很有意思
I've always thought running a restaurant would be fun.
对我来说是个全新的挑战
It'll be a new challenge for me.
我已经给了你一个全新的挑战了
I already gave you a new challenge.
我的约会对象呢
Where's my date?
爱尔卡很不爽
Elka is upset that
今年我们不再给彼此找对象庆祝生日了
we're not getting each other dates for our birthdays this year,
因为她已经有最佳人选了
because she's found the perfect guy.
是教皇
The pope.
教皇吗
The pope?
我可爱 他可靠
I'm adorable. He's infallible.
我们在一起是强强联合
We could be a power couple.
看看这个
Look at this.
不 还是别看了
No, don't look at it.
《名利场》出的「昔日明星今何在」特刊
It's Vanity Fair's "Where are they now?" issue.
那是你最喜欢的一♥期♥啊
Oh, that's your favorite issue.
你各种嘲笑期刊上
That's where you make fun of all the celebrities
那些过气的名人
who are no longer relevant....
那也太不公平了
Well, it is so unfair.
你在事业上做出了一系列错误的选择
You make a series of terrible career choices,
立马从奥斯卡奖得主变成无名小卒
and you go from Oscar winner to nobody just like that.
我想我必须要
Oh, I guess I'm just gonna
认真地想一想该如何重整旗鼓了
have to think long and hard about how to reinvent myself.
我重整旗鼓的办法是买♥♥下这家餐厅
I'm reinventing myself by buying this restaurant.
我入股
I'm in.
凡是巨星大腕儿都开餐厅
All A-listers have restaurants, you know,
而且开餐厅不像演戏
and restaurants aren't like acting.
开餐厅能稳定盈利
They're stable and profitable.
太好了 我们要成为生意伙伴了
Well, great, we're gonna be partners.
你呢 乔依
How about you, Joy?
我目前不考虑加入
Oh, I can't right now.
我的重心是要和鲍勃领养一个孩子
My focus is on Bob and me adopting the perfect baby,
我想我们已经有人选了
and we think we've found one.
克洛伊发来的 孩子的生母
Oh, it's from Chloe, the mother.
她看了我的申请 很满意
She read my application and loved it.
"只是有一点顾虑
"Just one concern.
侦探工作太危险了"
Detective work is so dangerous."
"不是问题
"Not a problem.
我们刚买♥♥下一家餐厅"
Just bought a restaurant."
我也搭伙
I'm in too.
太好了 我们要联手经营这家餐厅了
Yay, we're gonna own this restaurant together!
让他们八卦"维多利亚·蔡斯如今何在"去吧
Oh, let them say, "Where is Victoria Chase now?"
因为答案是"如今她在自己超赞的餐厅里"
Because the answer is, "She's in her fabulous restaurant."
那我们怎么才能让这里变得超赞
So how are we gonna make this place fabulous?
两个字
Two words.
培根
Bacon bowls.
那是什么
What's that?
四个字
Four words.
大培根卷
Bowls made of bacon.
懂了 不行 我觉得应该定位更高一些
Yeah, no, I think we're gonna aim a little higher than that.
我要去聘一位出色的大厨
I'm gonna start looking for a hot new chef.
好的 我在洛杉矶认识一位侍酒师很棒
Okay, and I know a fantastic sommelier back in L.A.,
而且他仰慕我
and he adores me.
法布里斯 我是你最爱的女演员
Fabrice, it's your favorite actress.
维多利亚·蔡斯 真的是你吗
Victoria Chase? Is that really you?
我刚还在跟大家说 我有多爱你
Oh, I was just telling everyone how much I adore you
我有多想你
and miss you.
亲爱的 我也非常想念你
Oh, ma cherie, I totally miss you too.
我要在克利夫兰开一家餐厅
I'm opening a restaurant in Cleveland,
我无法想象没有你的帮助 我能怎么办
and I can't imagine doing it without you by my side.
你什么意思 维多利亚
What are you saying, Victoria?
我的意思是我需要你
I'm saying I want you.
我需要你过来 现在就过来
I want you here. I want you now.
我愿意为你效劳
I will do it for you.
她是爱我的
She loves me.
各位 还有20分钟就正式营业了
20 minutes to opening, everybody.
-真是太兴奋了 -是的
- Oh, it's so exciting! - I know.
我邀请了孩子的生母克洛伊
I invited Chloe, my baby mama.
原来她是个吃货 真是天助我也
Turns out she's a foodie, so it's perfect.
维多利亚 我选这瓶酒配头道菜
Victoria, I've chosen this for the first course,
上好的加州红酒 酒腿[挂杯]很长
an elegant Californian with great legs,
和你的美♥腿♥一样 亲爱的
just like you, cherie.
你这家伙
Oh...vous.
跟一个法国人调情 却又丝毫没投入真感情
Oh, isn't it great the way you can flirt with Frenchmen
是不是很棒
and it means absolutely nothing?
我一定要娶那个女人
I'm going to marry that woman.
看看他
Look at him.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe
我竟然请到玛莎·斯图尔特女王的私人厨师
I got Martha Stewart's personal chef.
闻着就很香 凯梅伦
Everything smells great, Kameron.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛莎所有的大型派对都是由你掌厨吧
So you cooked for all those big parties Martha threw.
当然不是 我只给她一人做饭
God, no. I only cooked for her.
但你之前曾在餐厅做过厨师吧
But you've cooked in a restaurant before.
没有
Nope.
这个工作还挺酷的
This is pretty cool.
我喜欢那个大冰箱
I like this big fridge.
梅兰妮 你聘的这位厨师
Melanie, you hired a chef
自始至终只给一个人做过饭
who's never cooked for more than one person?
我也不知道
I don't know;
我一心想着玛莎·斯图尔特的大名
All I heard was "Martha Stewart,"
然后我就想 这简历很牛啊
and I thought, "It's a good thing."
谢天谢地有人很称职 聘了服务员
Well, thank God someone competent hired the wait staff.
他们都是演员
They're all actors,
我本来还以为我请不到这些人
and I didn't think I could get them,
毕竟音乐剧《摩门经》的海选就在街角处
with open auditions for Book of Mormon right around the corner.
-等下 别走 等下 -不要走
- Wait! No! Wait! - Oh, no!
-我们的服务员都跑了 -太要命了
- We lost our wait staff. - This is a disaster.
拜托各位女士别再大喊大叫了
Ladies, please, stop yelling.
我受不了中年妇女大喊大叫
I can't handle it when a middle-aged woman is yelling.
所以我才被玛莎炒鱿鱼
That's why Martha fired me.
她把你炒了
She fired you?
中年妇女
Middle-aged?
别再吼了 你们再吼 我就没法做饭了
Stop yelling. I can't cook if you're yelling.
凯梅伦 凯梅伦 没事的
Kameron, Kameron, everything's fine.
我们都冷静下来了
We're all calmed down.
我们一个服务员都没有
We don't have any waiters.
我们的主厨还情绪不稳
And our chef is unstable.
再过15分钟我们就要营业了
And we open in 15 minutes.
一定没问题的
It'll be fine.
一定没问题的
It'll be fine.
一定没问题的
It'll be fine.
凯梅伦 我们离开下
Kameron, excuse us.
还不错嘛
Not bad.
我们让大家都入座了
We got everyone seated.
现在我们要做的就是上菜了
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表