剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第十一集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
真要命
Aw, damn it.
和我一起玩猜字游戏的这家伙折磨死我了
This guy I'm playing Words with Friends with is killing me.
是谁啊
Who is it?
我不认识
I don't know.
但身为一名侦探 我已经完成了对他的侧写
But as a detective, I've cobbled together a profile.
45岁左右 满嘴脏话 聪明绝顶
Mid-40s, foul-mouthed, and extremely intelligent.
他已经连赢我20回合了
He's beat me 20 times in a row.
马上就赢第21回合了
Let's make it 21.
我第二个猜测 就是对方是一位93岁的牛逼老太
Well, smartass 93-year-old was my second guess.
爱尔卡 我们应该一起玩
Elka, we should play.
我很擅长拼字游戏的
I'm really good at Scrabble.
你猜我高中时候的外号♥叫什么
You know what my nickname was in high school?
大饼脸吗
Pizza face?
牙套妹还是四眼田鸡
Back brace? Four eyes?
没错
Yes.
但还有个外号♥叫「字痴」
But it was also Word Nerd.
当其他人都在舞会上喝酒跳舞的时候
While everyone else was drinking and dancing at the prom,
而我却在家里玩拼字游戏
I was at home playing Scrabble.
和我妈妈一起
With my mom.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
你们可以一起玩游戏
You can play your games,
但是友谊第一 比赛第二
but let's keep the competition at a friendly level.
记住 威尔伯这周会和我们一起住
Remember, Wilbur's staying with us this week.
我超高兴你孙子过来住
Oh, I love when your grandson comes to stay.
他是个可爱的小男孩儿
He is such a sweet little boy.
是啊 他让我想起那个年纪的我
Yeah, he reminds me of myself at that age
那时我在加拿大
back in Canada.
如果他的路子走得对的话
You know, if he plays his cards right,
或许有一天他也能成为高中
he too may one day be captain of the high school
枫树修剪队队长
maple tapping team.
任由他选
Have his pick.
-选女孩子吗 -不是 选枫树
- Of the girls? - No, of the trees.
好了 不再说我的光辉岁月了
Well, enough of my glory days.
我们还得准备明天的演讲内容
We still have to figure out our presentation for tomorrow.
明天是威尔伯学校的职业日
It's career day at Wilbur's school.
我和鲍勃打算谈谈侦探这个职业
Bob and I are gonna talk about being detectives.
我们一起回办公室吗
Shall we head back to the office?
不 你回吧 我准备去趟那个地方
No, you go. I was gonna stop by that place.
给我带样东西回来
Oh, pick me up a thing.
好啊 不过不能带有那个的玩意儿
Yeah, but not the one with the stuff.
哈哈 不要 太糟糕了
Ha! No, what a mess.
是呢
Yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你和鲍勃看起来简直像夫妻
You and Bob almost seem like a couple.
什么 乱讲
What? No.
鲍勃是很好 但就是没有那种来电的感觉
I mean, Bob is great, but that special something is missing.
你了解那种爱一个人时的感觉吧
You know how when you love someone,
就好像那个人身上闪着耀眼的光芒
there's sort of a glow about them?
像有个光环
An aura?
没错 我也想有个闪着光芒的爱人
Yeah. I want a guy that glows too.
我曾有个闪闪发光的爱人
I had a guy who glowed.
歌♥王辛纳屈
Sinatra.
你有哪一天可以不提
Can you get through one day without mentioning
你跟辛纳屈睡过的事吗
that you slept with Sinatra?
可以 但我不愿意
I can. But I won't.
大家好
Hello, all.
这身行头真漂亮
Oh, cute outfit.
我们去户外骑动感单车了
We went outdoor spinning.
你是说骑自行车
You mean biking?
别说得那么掉价
Don't make it sound cheap.
-你们记得巴尼吧 -大家好
- You remember Barney. - Hi, everyone.
小维 我去把水壶装满
Vic, I'm gonna go fill up our water bottles.
-真是太贴心了 -这个女人超赞的
- Oh, that is so sweet. - This woman is awesome.
他是威尔伯的小伙伴吗
Is he a friend of Wilbur's?
你随便开玩笑 和小鲜肉约会的感觉太棒了
You make your jokes, but dating a younger man is fantastic.
来到克利夫兰 就让我年轻了几岁
You know, coming to Cleveland took a few years off me.
而赢得奥斯卡奖又让我年轻了好几岁
And winning an Oscar took a few more years off me.
要是能赢格莱美奖 我简直能参加高中舞会
If I win a Grammy, I could go to prom.
或宅在家里玩拼字游戏 也算个美妙之夜
Or stay home and play Scrabble 'cause that's a fun night too.
宝贝 外面景色如此美丽
Hey, babe. It is so beautiful outside.
我们继续骑怎么样 沿湖骑行
What if we kept going and biked the lake route?
除非你不想去
Unless you're not up for it.
不 我非常想去
Oh, no, I'm totally up for it.
好啦 我一会儿出去找你
No, I'll--I'll meet you out there.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你还等什么啊
What are you waiting for?
我这外观年轻的双腿有点儿累残了
Uh, my very young-looking legs seem to have seized up a little.
可回来了 乔治·克鲁尼都要饿死了
Finally. George Clooney is starving.
对不起 乔治
I'm sorry, George.
我给你买♥♥了西莎狗罐头
I have your Cesar Savory Delights.
我觉得它看上了包装上印的那只狗
I think he has a little crush on the dog on the package.
看起来是只公狗
Looks like a boy dog.
不要评判狗搅基 梅兰妮
Don't judge, Melanie.
好了 该「字痴」出招了
Okay, Word Nerd. It's your turn.
我想到一个绝妙的词
Oh, I have a really good word too.
咖啡酒
Kahlua.
我还想到一个调咖啡酒的妙方
Oh, I also have a really good recipe for Kahlua.
那我们为什么还在玩这个蠢游戏
Then why are we playing this stupid game?
我真是不愿意承认
Well, I hate to admit it,
但是 巴尼有点让我精疲力尽了
but Barney might be wearing me out.
是吗 你们昨晚都"干"什么了
Really? What'd you do last night?
我们看了场午夜电影 之后又去吃饭
Ugh, we went to a midnight movie and then dinner after.
饭菜上桌时 我太累了
I was so tired when the meal came,
我或许不小心真吃了一些
I might accidentally have eaten it.
有种食物叫玉米脆饼吗 还是当时我在做梦
Is there a food called nachos, or was I dreaming?
维多利亚 也许是时候承认他也许
Victoria, maybe it's time to admit that he's maybe
太年轻了 或者你也许太...
too young or you're maybe too...
打住 打住 我听不到你最后的几个词
Bup, bup, bup, bup... I cannot hear the end of that sentence.
是啊 人一老 听力也会变差
Well, when you get old, your hearing goes too.
会有哪个老年人准备和她的男朋友
Well, would a person who is old be going to meet her boyfriend
去玩激光枪战呢
to play laser tag?
操蛋的人生啊
Oh, fxxk my life.
所以说 孩子们 我们的侦探事务所
So you see, kids, our detective agency
十分擅长调查...
specializes in cases of...
婚外情案件
Infidelity.
而这位女士是业内最擅长使用美人计的
And this woman here is the best honey trap in the business.
鲍勃
Bob.
奶奶 什么是美人计
Grandma? What's a honey trap?
威尔伯 让我解释下
Wilbur, let me explain.
假设你是个男人 有块饼干
Say you're a man and you have a cookie.
你占有那块饼干已经有段时间了
And you've had that cookie for a while.
而它已经不能再让你馋得流口水了
And it's just not making your mouth water anymore.
它变得干了 令人没胃口了
It's become dried up and...unappetizing.
但并非所有饼干都会如此
That doesn't happen to all cookies.
有些饼干能保持新鲜甜美
Some retain their gooey freshness.
没错 的确如此
Oh, yes, they do.
总之 孩子们 你们会开始找一块新的饼干
Anyway, kids, you go looking for a new cookie,
你的老饼干可能会很生气
your old cookie may get upset,
就雇佣我们
and hire us.
最初那块饼干在离婚后可能会得到一辆新车
And the original cookie might get a new car in the divorce.
解释得好 约翰逊太太
That's right, Mrs. Johnson.
现在是奥洛克小姐了
It's Miss O'Roarke now.
你们两个是夫妻吗
Are you two married?
那真是个有意思的问题
Well, that's an interesting question.
不是 不是 不是
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不 我们是同事
No, uh, we're colleagues.
我是威尔伯的奶奶 鲍勃是威尔伯的 鲍勃
I'm Wilbur's grandmother, and Bob is Wilbur's... Bob.
没错 我是他的鲍勃
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表