剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
-骗子 -什么
- Liar. - What?
普拉提的事你没说实话
You lied to me about pilates,
《真爱至上》那事 你也骗了我
the same way you lied to me about Love, Actually.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我是说 你为什么这么说
I mean, why would you say that?
因为你在做心理治疗时不小心拨通了我的电♥话♥
Because you butt-dialed me from your therapy session.
你听了吗
And you listened?
别跑题
Don't change the subject.
你辜负了我的信任
You violated my trust.
那我的信任呢
What about my trust, huh?
偷听别人的心理治疗
Listening in on a therapy session
比假装喜欢那种烂片要糟糕多了
is way worse than pretending to like some stupid movie.
烂片
Stupid movie?
没错 烂片
Yes, stupid movie.
一个恶心的跟踪狂举着一堆写满蠢话的牌子
Some creepy stalker holding up a bunch of dumb cue cards
给他爱的女人看
for the woman he loves?
那有什么浪漫的
What's romantic about that?
那别的呢
How about everything?
那还只是我最爱的片段
That's only my favorite scene.
重点是 你说谎了
The point is, you lied,
如果你这也骗我 你还骗我了我什么
and if you lied about this, what else have you lied about?
不 重点是你偷听了 我现在很生气
No, the point is you eavesdropped, and I'm furious.
你赶快给我出去
I'm gonna need you to storm out right now.
我 凭什么让我出去
Me? Why should I storm out?
为什么不是你出去
Why don't you storm out?
因为我说腹股沟拉伸的感觉很好 也是在说谎
Because I also lied about how good it felt to stretch my groin.
我搞定了
Well, I did it.
我不止在维多利亚的戏服上喷了一千零一夜
Not only did I spray Victoria's costume with Shalimar,
我还用古风水泡了德恩的戏服
but I doused Dane's in Old Spice,
那是维多利亚爸爸用的古龙水
which is the cologne that Victoria's dad wears.
他们会感觉像在亲自己的父母
It's gonna be like they're kissing their parents.
鲍勃在哪里
Where's Bob?
他不会来吧
I don't think he's coming.
我找到了一生所爱
I found the love of my life
却又用我那些傻伎俩把他推开
and I pushed him away with my stupid scheme
就像你要用你那些蠢主意
just like you're about to push Dane away
把德恩推开一样
with your moronic idea.
什么
What?
我叫了客房♥服务
I ordered room service.
你想吃东西吗
Are you hungry?
我只想"吃"你
Hungry for you.
吻我吧 妈咪
Kiss me, mommy.
我是说玛妮 不是妈咪
I mean Marnie, not Mommy.
我在这里都能闻到
I can smell them from here.
别停下
Don't stop.
我永远不会停的
I'll never stop.
今晚
Tonight,
我要向奥斯特洛夫斯基市长问一些尖锐的问题
I ask mayor Ostrovsky the tough questions.
她为什么把钱拨给动物园
Why is she funneling city money to the zoo?
她为什么在酒吧里开市议会
Why does she conduct city council meetings in a bar?
为什么她的幕僚长是一只叫乔治·克鲁尼的狗
And why is her chief of staff a pomeranian named George Clooney?
等我把市长送上"烤"问架 答案自然揭晓
We'll find out when I put the mayor on the Grill.
市长大人 你知道《烤问》节目的流程吧
Your honor, you know how it works on the Grill.
第一个问题 对于流言说你的办公室里
First question, how do you respond to the rumors
一定要有一个单身帅哥
that you have to be a single handsome man
你如何回应
to work in your office?
那又怎样
So?
你的助手还是个巨波青春美少女呢
Your assistant is barely legal and has big boobs.
那是我女儿
That's my daughter.
可爱的姑娘
Lovely girl.
下个问题
Next question.
是要问我为什么穿着老虎装这么萌咩
Is it about how cute I look in a tiger suit?
不 不是的
No, it is not.
我讨厌萌物
I despise cute things.
生活本身就不萌 市长大人
Life isn't cute, your honor,
我也不喜欢我的感情被♥操♥控
and I don't like my emotions manipulated.
这个节目的重点不在于外表
This show is not about appearances.
而是其下黑暗 丑陋的真♥相♥
It is about the dark, ugly reality underneath.
-谁伤害了你啊 -什么
- Who hurt you? - What?
什么 没人伤害我啊
What? Nobody hurt me.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
是你妈还是你♥爸♥啊
Was it your mom or your dad?
是谁给你取名叫阿诺德的
Which one named you Arnold?
不是你烤问我 是我烤问你
You don't grill me. I grill you.
是你♥爸♥ 对吧
It was your dad, right?
错 我没有爸爸
Wrong. I didn't have a dad.
当年我得叫很多男人爸爸
I mean, there were a series of men that I had to call "dad,"
继续说你的事 市长大人
But back to you, your honor.
那一定很艰难吧
Wow, that must have been hard.
的确不容易
It wasn't easy.
有个家伙只比我大6岁
I mean, one guy was only six years older than me.
我妈妈因为他失去了教师的工作
My mom lost her job as a teacher because of him.
为什么我最好的朋友要出钱给我女儿隆胸啊
Why'd my best friend pay for my daughter's boob job?
那都是些好问题 阿尼
Those are all good questions, Arnie,
但似乎已经没时间了
but it looks like we're running out of time.
是哦 没错
Oh, yeah, we are.
明天《烤问》节目继续与您相约
I'll see you tomorrow on the grill.
来个老虎抱吧
Tiger hug?
好的
Yes.
好软哦
So soft.
好软哦
So soft.
你为什么要喷我妈常用的那款香水啊
Why were you wearing my mother's perfume?
你毁了我的接吻表演
You ruined my kiss acting.
你还喷了古风古龙水呢
Well, you wore old spice.
那就像在跟我爸一起拍激♥情♥戏一样
It was like doing a love scene with my father.
我没用古风古龙水啊
I never put on old spice.
我也没用过一千零一夜香水啊
Well, I never wore shalimar--
有人坑我们
Sabotage.
露琪
Lucci.
不 是我♥干♥的
No, it was me.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
我很抱歉 但你们其余的表演棒棒棒死了
I'm so sorry, but the rest of your performance was grrrreat!
她在模仿老虎的行为呢
Aw, she's doing what a tiger does.
瞧 我穿了老虎装
See, I have the suit on,
你们就不能生我的气了 对吧
so you can't be mad at me, right?
不 我们可以的
Oh, yes, we can.
那一整出话剧都是建立在性吸引力上面的
That whole play was based on sexual chemistry,
你毁了一切
and you ruined it.
不好 评论出来了
Oh, no. The reviews are in.
稍等
Hang on.
《克利夫兰实话报》说
The plain dealer says,
"快把窗打开
"Open a window 'cause
那两个人火♥辣♥性感爆棚"
these two are hot."
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait,
"维多利亚·蔡斯和德恩·斯蒂文斯犹如天启
"Victoria Chase and Dane Stevens are a revelation.
他们不接吻的决定简直是天才"
Their decision not to kiss was genius."
我们成功了
We did it!
我们当然会成功 我们是天才嘛
Of course we did. We're geniuses.
你是天才 维多利亚
You're the genius, Victoria.
我这辈子没遇见过比你更出色的人
I've never met a more amazing person in my life.
真高兴我穿上了老虎装
So glad I put the suit on.
乔依 我们的演出很成功
Joy, we're a hit.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
乔依 你要去哪儿
Joy, where are you going?
去鲍勃家乞求他的原谅
Over to Bob's house to beg forgiveness.
我把他当其他那些男朋友一样对待
I treated him like my other boyfriends,
但他与他们不同
and he's not.
他只是就一部电影撒了谎而已
He was only lying about a movie,
并没有像其他男人那样背叛我 或是偷偷
wasn't cheating on me or secretly living in my car
住在我的车里几个月
for a month like other guys have.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表