剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
When we look back on our first kiss,
我可不想想起是在一具男尸前接吻的
I don't want to remember doing it over the corpse of a man
他还是死在爱尔卡春宵账里的
Elka killed during sex.
而且我们还有一堆事要做
Besides, we got a lot of work to do.
你说得对
You're right.
"小亮片"那事儿 她倒是没说谎
Well, she wasn't lying about the glitter.
你以前是市长的占星师吗
You were the mayor's astrologist?
是的
I was.
我听说你让他这个射手座"射"不停啊
I heard you kept his Sagittarius rising.
行了 我和他上过床
Fine, I slept with him.
但是他说了 和他相处过的女人之中
But he said that he had never been with any woman
我颜值最高
as beautiful as me.
可别睁着眼睛说瞎话啊
Oh, let's just stick with the facts here.
你昨天晚上在哪儿
Where were you last night?
在教堂
At church.
有证人吗
Any witnesses?
我给将近300人唱福音呢
I sang my testimony for about 300 people.
你唱得好听吗
Are you any good?
♪奇异恩典♪
♪Amazing Grace♪
♪如此甘甜♪
♪How sweet♪
♪天籁之音♪
♪The sound♪
千万别为唱歌♥放弃正经工作
Don't quit your day job.
考察进行得怎么样了
How's the testing going?
他们刚开始讨论你的剧
They just started discussing your show.
你要听听吗
You wanna listen?
我很喜欢
I really enjoyed it.
我尤其喜欢维多利亚·蔡斯
I especially loved Victoria Chase.
我觉得她棒极了
I thought she was wonderful.
我怎么会一直无视克利夫兰人呢
Why have I been ignoring people from Cleveland?
他们真是天才
They're geniuses.
我觉得很烂啊
I thought it was terrible.
对白无聊 演技更差
Bad dialogue and even worse acting.
我们看的是同一部剧吗
I can't believe I watched the same show as you people.
什么
What?
怎么回事
What's happening?
别担心 总会有人批评的
Don't worry, there's always a negative voice.
只要她不影响别人就没事
It'll be okay as long as she doesn't influence the others.
其实再仔细一想
You know, on second thought,
对白确实挺烂的
the dialogue was pretty terrible.
是啊 我也要改变主意了
Yeah, I'd like to change my vote too.
我们必须阻止那个女人
We have got to stop that woman.
再次感谢你愿意跟我见面 斯蒂文斯先生
Thank you again for meeting with me, Mr. Stevens.
我们就有话直说吧
Let's cut to the chase.
市长死了 背后肯定有隐情
The mayor's dead, there's a bigger story here,
你会对我爆料的
and you're gonna give it to me.
一个72岁的男人死于心脏病
A 72-year-old man died of a heart attack.
那可没什么隐情
There is no story here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
你没有掩盖什么吗
And you're not covering anything up?
没有
No.
该死
Darn!
什么
What?
我只有这些问题
That's all the questions I had.
我肯定要被炒了
I'm definitely gonna get fired.
为什么
Why?
我以前是个厉害的记者
I used to be a great journalist.
至少我的前主编这么认为
At least my old editor thought so.
我收到的 全都是赞美
It was compliments, like, all the time.
但现在我的新主编只会朝我吼
Now my new editor's like,
"查清事实
"Check your facts!
找信息来源
"Get sources!
穿上衬衫"
Put your shirt on!"
大胆猜想一下
Wild guess.
你的前任主编是个女人 新主编是个男人
Your old editor was a woman, your new editor is a man.
哇 美丽又聪明啊
Wow, beautiful and smart.
你呀
You.
听我说 我很想帮你
Listen, I would just love to help you,
但市长确实是正常死亡的
but the mayor died of natural causes.
没什么丑闻 情妇
You know, no scandal, no mistresses.
情妇 你不说我可想不到
Mistresses, I wouldn't have thought of that.
不不不 没情妇
No, no, no. No, no mistresses.
有料了 谢谢 梅兰妮
There's the story. Thanks, Melanie.
但等等
But wait!
我都说了没情妇
I said no mistresses!
该死 梅兰妮
Oh, damn it, Melanie!
现在你只剩美丽了
Now you're just beautiful.
现在有个新问题
We have a new problem.
有人向媒体透露了情妇的事情
Somebody blabbed to the press about the mistresses.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
是我
That's me!
我换了照片
I replaced my picture.
几年前拍的 但明显就是我啊
It's from a few years ago, but it's obviously still me.
能写上梅兰妮的名字吗
Could we write "Melanie" on that,
这样我们就知道是谁了
so we'll know who it is?
总之 其他小分队都干得不错
Anyway, all the other teams did well.
鲍勃和我清理了市长的尸体
Bob and I cleaned up the mayor's body,
爱尔卡排除了占星师的嫌疑
and Elka eliminated the astrologist as a suspect.
没错 既然占星师不在场
Yes, and since the astrologist wasn't there,
就可以推断是这个女人开的枪
we know that this is the woman who fired the shots.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
还有一件事
And another thing,
故事设定根本毫无可信度
the premise is totally unbelievable.
她已经说了一个小时了
Ugh, she's been going on like this for an hour.
就不能把她扔出去吗
Can't we get her thrown out?
抱歉 有时候就是会这样
Sorry, that's the way these things go sometimes.
一个反对者就能杀死一部剧
One bad apple can kill a show.
凶手
Murderer.
我们已经查出枪手的名字了
Okay, we found out the shooter's name.
叫艾希莉·德雷尔
It's Ashley Dreyer.
我们追踪了她的手♥机♥
We traced her cell.
她现在在公园大道42号♥
She's currently at 42 park drive.
得派人去跟她谈谈
Somebody's gotta go talk to her.
我去吧
I'll do it.
我们就像是两个完全不同的人
We'll be two model types
一起讨论共同分享的男人
talking about the man we shared.
我也想去
I wanna come too.
如果我能走到两万步
If I can get my fitbit up to 20,000 steps,
就能多喝一杯酒
I get an extra glass of wine.
不好 我的计步器不见了
Oh, no, my fitbit, it's gone!
要是落在市长家了怎么办
What if I lost it at the mayor's house?
没关系啊 你早上去过那里
Well, that's okay. You were there this morning.
说你那时候落下的啊
Say you lost it then.
不不不 我买♥♥了个很贵的
No, no, no, I got the fancy one
会记录你去过的每个地方
that tracks every place you've been
以及待在那里的时间
and when you've been there.
那就会显示我昨晚去过那里
It'll show that I was there last night.
那会把你也卷进这宗犯罪
Which will implicate you in a crime.
更糟的是
Or worse!
我这一整天走的步数都没记录下来
I haven't gotten credit for any of my steps all day!
好了 各位 我们去吃午饭吧
All right, everyone, let's take lunch.
一小时后再看另一集
We'll watch another episode in an hour.
维多利亚·蔡斯
Victoria Chase?
别亲热地叫我维多利亚·蔡斯
Oh, don't you "Victoria Chase" me.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
你是个凶手
You're a murderer.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我透过窗户都看见了
I watched you through the window.
你开的每一枪我都看到了
I saw every shot you took.
天呐 我那么做都是因为我嫉妒了
Oh, my gosh, I only did it because I was jealous.
我明白
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表