剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第二十一集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
一个月后 我就要在巴黎结婚了
One month from today, I'm getting married in Paris.
我们都知道的事 你怎么还说
Why are you telling us things we already know?
因为我就是太喜欢说这件事了
Because I love saying it so much.
顺便帮我转移下注意力 不去想今天的小手术
And it distracts me from my little procedure today.
乔依今天要去切第六趾
Joy's getting her sixth toe removed.
不是多了根脚趾
It's not a toe.
只是一小根长着半块指甲的软骨结节
It's a small nub of cartilage with a half-nail.
我会怀念乔依那根短粗的小爪子的
I'm gonna miss Joy's stumpy little claw.
它曾帮助我减肥去参加奥斯卡
It helped me lose weight for the Oscars.
光是想想它就让我食欲全无
Oh, just thinking about it killed my appetite.
再见了
Well, say good-bye.
我要让我的脚漂漂亮亮的
I need my feet to look perfect
好为这周五去试婚纱做准备
for my dress fitting this Friday.
把指甲油递给我
Now, hand me that nail polish.
就算它马上要被砍掉了
Just because it's being chopped off
也不意味着它不能漂漂亮亮的
doesn't mean it can't be pretty.
我真为乔依和鲍勃开心
Oh, I'm so happy for Joy and Bob.
只是一想到她要搬走 我就受不了
I just can't stand the idea of her moving out.
说来有趣
It's funny.
五年来我都在希望乔依能搬走
I spent five years wishing Joy would be gone.
然而现在你很难过吗
And now you're sad?
不是 我只是说我一直以来都希望如此
No, I'm just telling what I've been doing.
她走了 我可是挺难受的
Well, I'm sad she's going.
我会非常想念她的
I am gonna miss her like crazy.
我也是
Me too.
没有她在 这个家显得好空虚
This house is gonna seem so empty without her.
我也觉得
I know.
维多利亚 我们不能这样
Victoria, we can't do this.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on.
我女儿离家去上大学的时候
I mean, when my daughter went off to college,
当时我很难过 搞得大家痛苦得要命
I was so sad, I made everybody ten times more miserable.
我们要让乔依觉得 我们能接受她搬走
We have got to show Joy that we're gonna be okay without her.
大家都坚强起来
Brave faces from everybody.
没错 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我们得克制自己的感情
We just need to tamp down our feelings,
那对我们也有好处
and it'll be good for us too.
我也不喜欢沉湎于悲伤之中
No, I don't like dwelling on sad things.
那也正是我曾多次离婚的原因
That's why I got divorced so many times.
嘿 你呀
Hey, you.
你准备好去医生那里了吗
You ready to go to the doctor's office?
没 我想等我老妈来了再走
No, I want to wait until my mother gets here.
另外郑重提醒各位 她会比平时还刻薄
And fair warning; she's gonna be even meaner than usual.
她男朋友丹尼尔刚把她给甩了
Her boyfriend Daniel just broke up with her.
所以你打发鲍勃去机场接她了
So you sent Bob to the airport to deal with her?
不是他去就是我去 我肯定不愿意去啊
Well, it was either him or me, and I didn't want to do it.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
-你好 老妈 -你好
- Hi, Mom. - Hello.
乔依 我跟费丽帕说我不止娶到一个老婆
Joy, I was telling Philipa I'm not just gaining a wife,
还有了一位美丽的岳母
but a beautiful mother-in-law as well.
看你说的
Oh, you.
瑞乔依娜
Well, Rejoyla,
你的未婚夫和我想的不一样
your future husband is not what I was expecting.
他竟然不是酒鬼 也没坐过牢
He's not drunk or in prison.
费丽帕 我把你的行李放到你房♥间吧
Philipa, why don't I take your bags to your room
你可以梳洗一下了
so you can freshen up?
真有绅士风度
Oh, what a gentleman.
乔依可配不上你
Oh, Joy doesn't deserve you.
让你妈直接到巴黎参加婚礼
Wouldn't it have been easier for your mom
难道不是更简单些吗
to just join us in Paris for the wedding?
是啊 不过我妈向来很难搞
Yes, but my mother's never been easy.
那你这么"好搞"肯定是随你老爸了
So you must get it from your dad.
我同情你 乔依
I am sorry, Joy.
没什么比家长不请自来更糟糕的事了
There is nothing worse than a parent showing up unannounced.
女士们好
Hello, ladies.
老爸
Daddy.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你是说"他在这儿干谁"吗
Don't you mean, who is he doing here?
等 等一下
Wait... wait a minute.
你的意思是说你和爱尔卡已经...
You mean to say that you and Elka have been...
你之前就没想到对我们说一下这事吗
And you didn't think to mention this?
我们做的事就是羞于对外人说的啊
We were doing some unmentionable things.
老天
Oh, God.
我还大秀厨艺勾引爱尔卡
I've also been seducing Elka with my culinary skills.
还有谁想尝尝艾利克斯蛋蛋吗
Anyone else for Eggs a la Alex?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
光是想想你和爱尔卡在一起的画面
Just the thought of you and Elka
就能代替乔依的第六趾让我反胃了
has replaced Joy's extra toe as my appetite suppressant.
那亲爱的 我们就独自享用吧
Then, my darling, we shall just feast alone.
我都等不及了
Mwah.Oh, I can't wait.
我要甩了你老爸
I've gotta dump your dad.
医生说她晚上就能站起来了
Doctor said she'd be up and on her feet by the end of the day.
那她也用不上这些止痛药了对吧
Oh, so she won't need all these painkillers, right?
我可能需要它们来应对我老爸
I may need some to deal with my father.
爱尔卡已经跟他提分手了吗
Has Elka gotten around to breaking up with him yet?
她本来是要提的
Well, she was going to.
但后来她尝了他做的糖醋肉丸
But then she tasted his sweet-and-sour meatballs.
你敢相信我们可爱的小乔依就要搬走了吗
Can you believe our sweet little Joy is moving on?
我们一起度过了许多美好时光
Oh, we have had some good times together.
以后路过这间空屋子会令人十分难过的
It is gonna be so sad walking past this empty room.
打住 维多利亚
No, Victoria.
我们发过誓要为乔依而克制自己的悲伤
We swore that we would tamp down our sadness for Joy's sake.
是啊 你说得对
No, you're right.
我们得假装好像很开心她要离开一样
We just have to act as if we're happy that she's leaving us.
你好啊
Oh, hey, you.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
你们聊什么呢
What are you talking about?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我们只是在说觉得很激动
We were just talking about how excited we are
因为你要结婚了
that you're getting married.
是的 以及非常激动
Yes, and how exciting it's gonna be
这栋房♥子里就要空出一个房♥间了
to have an extra room in the house.
说得好 维多利亚
Good point, Victoria. Ooh!
我们该如何安排这个房♥间呢
What shall we do with this room?
我们商量过再开辟一间屋子放鞋
Well, we have talked about starting an extra shoe room.
真是个好主意 棒极了
That's a great idea. Yes.
乔依你看 皆大欢喜的好消息
See, Joy, great news for everybody.
我们的小病号♥在这里呢
There's our little patient.
你感觉怎么样了
So how are you feeling?
挺好的 你们去哪儿了
Good. Where have you two been?
我带你妈妈去进口商品店了
I took your mom to the import store
她给你买♥♥到了马麦酱
so she could buy you some Marmite.
马麦酱
Marmite?
是种有益健康的酵母副产品
It's a healthful yeast by-product.
瑞乔依娜很喜欢的
Rejoyla loves it.
不 我不是很喜欢
No, I don't really like it.
你不知道自己喜欢什么
You don't know what you like.
你怎么还躺在床上
Why are you still in bed?
手术才刚刚过了几个小时
Well, the procedure was just a few hours ago.
医生说她需要休息
The doctor said she should rest.
胡说
Oh, rubbish.
我除去第六趾的时候
When I got rid of my sixth toe,
就随便绑了个橡皮筋
I simply wrapped a rubber band around it
勒到它自己脱落为止
until it fell off like a lamb's tail.
我要彻底厌食了
I may never eat.
我们让乔依和鲍勃单独待会儿怎么样
Why don't we give Joy and Bob a few minutes alone?
谢谢你照顾我老妈
Thank you for taking care of my mother.
我喜欢和她相处
I enjoy her.
我加国的礼仪风范和英式的飞扬跋扈
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表