剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Looks like we can have what we always dreamed of.
办个迪斯科圣诞节
A Disco Christmas
以及放克式的新年
And a funky new year.
真是太棒了
That was great.
我们真的好高兴你又回来了
We're so glad you came back.
没有你 感觉根本就不像是圣诞节
It wouldn't feel like Christmas without you.
电力又恢复了
The power's back on.
维多利亚 我们能看那部电影吗
Victoria, can we watch the movie?
好吧 都一起嘲笑我吧
Yeah, let's all laugh at me.
此刻的英国 正是圣诞节的早上呢
You know, it's Christmas morning in England right now.
我觉得如果你给你女儿打个电♥话♥ 她应该会高兴的
I think your daughter might like a call from you.
我觉得如果你给你妈打个电♥话♥ 她应该会容忍♥的
I think your mother might tolerate a call from you.
除夕之夜有什么安排吗
Any plans for new year's eve?
肯定是你不喜欢的
Nothing you'd approve of.
你想跟我一起吗
Care to join me?
听上去好可怕
Sounds dreadful.
我会去的
I'll be there.
闭嘴 英国佬
Shut up, British people.
电影已经开始了
The movie's starting.
我刚跟我妈通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my mother.
我们竟然聊得挺开心的
We actually had a nice talk.
我之前说我想过一个没有母亲打扰的圣诞节
I said I wanted a mother-free Christmas,
但事实证明 我怀念往年的老一套了
but turns out, I miss the old boot.
我之前还希望摆脱《迪斯科圣诞》的折磨呢
And I wanted to be free of Disco Christmas,
但那是因为我从未看过那部电影
But that's because I never watched it.
事实证明 我在那部电影里演得很棒
Turns out I'm wonderful in it.
我也跟我的孩子们谈了下
And I talked to my kids,
他们超想念我的 他们跟各自的
and they miss me so much, they're having
男女朋友一起过圣诞 结果一点都不开心
a terrible Christmas with their girlfriend and boyfriend.
你听到这话一定超开心的吧
Oh, you must be so happy.
是啊
I am.
现在时间真的到了
It's official.
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everyone.
我们第一次一起在克利夫兰过圣诞呢
Oh, our first Cleveland Christmas together.
此刻我唯一想待的地方就是这里
There is no place I would rather be.
雪橇铃♥声♥
Sleigh bells.
或许是圣诞老人来了
Maybe it's Santa.
不是 是我新设的计时器
No, that's my new timer.
依然差远了
Still way off.
圣诞快乐 爱尔卡
Merry Christmas, Elka.
圣诞快乐 嚯嚯嚯[妓♥女♥们]Merry Christmas, ho-ho-hos.
"我想对每个男孩和女孩说的是
"So the message I have for each girl and boy
上帝保佑我们每个人
"Is God bless us, everyone.
除了乔依"
All except Joy."
爱尔卡
Elka!
好吧 管他呢 包括乔依
Ah, what the heck? Joy too.
祝大家圣诞开心 新年快乐
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表