剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
And you're more pigheaded than my daughter.
谢天谢地我妈被困在伦敦了
Thank god my mother's stuck in london.
谢天谢地 我女儿正跟她恶心的法国丈夫在一起
Thank god my daughter's with her filthy French husband.
重点是
Well, the point is,
我希望你离我的树远一点
I don't want you anywhere near my tree.
如果你没有别的事要做的话
So if you have nothing else to do,
我希望你今晚7点不要出现在雪松崖路68号♥
I don't want you to be at 68 Cedar Cliff road tonight at 7:00.
就算我想去
Well, even if I wanted to go,
我7点的时候也去不了
I certainly wouldn't be there at 7:00
因为我要一直工作到7:30
Because I work until 7:30.
那你肯定不会在意 那条横路是欧里德路
Well, then, you won't care that Euclid is the cross street,
如果你不小心到了加气站 说明你开过头了
And if you hit the gas station, you've gone too far.
我警告过你了 莫雷蒂
I warned you, Moretti.
现在你的圣诞老人该接受教训了
Now your Santa's gonna get it.
莎莉 搞什...
Sally? What--
那是把枪吗
Is that a gun?
别吓得掉了裤子
Keep your Christmas panties on.
就是把弹丸枪而已
It's just a pellet gun.
你最好习惯一下
And you'd better get used to it
因为我的每一个孩子明天都会收到一把
Because all my kids are getting one tomorrow.
你不会真的开枪打...
You're not actually gonna shoot--
圣诞老人
Santa!
派对上见了 败寇
See you at the party, loser!
圣诞老人
Santa!
糟糕
Oh, crap!
多亏了我的帮助 才没有被你搞得一团糟
Thanks to my help, I suppose it's not a total balls-up.
闭嘴好好喝你的茶
Shut up and drink your tea.
我妈经常说 通往一个男人之心的路
My mother always said the way to a man's heart
就是通过一杯好茶
Was through a decent cup of tea.
喝茶就知道你是单身狗
I take it you're single.
我们都来感谢一下爱尔卡
Let's all thank Elka
主持了每年一届的迪斯科圣诞派对
For hosting the annual Disco Christmas party.
嘿 那是蒂娜·法齐奥哎
Hey, it's Teena Fazio.
等等 你看过《迪斯科圣诞》吗
Wait, you've seen Disco Christmas?
那电影糟糕透顶
Oh, it's ghastly.
我每年都看
I watch it every year.
我们很幸运能邀请到这部电影的主演
And we're very lucky to have the star of the movie
来跟我们共度今晚
here with us tonight.
谢谢大家
Oh, thank you.
也就是厄尼·哈德森
Ernie Hudson.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
爱尔卡邀请我来的
Elka invited me.
我很骄傲你能来这里 维多利亚
I'm proud of you for being here, Victoria.
你接受了我的建议 终于学会自嘲了
You took my advice and finally learned to laugh at yourself.
现在谁准备好了继续嘲笑维多利亚啊
And now who's ready to laugh some more at Victoria?
一起说 "圣诞快乐 傻鸟"
Say, "Merry Christmas, Jive Turkey."
或许我可以现场表演下
Or perhaps instead I could do a scene
我获得奥斯卡奖的电影中的其中一段
From my oscar-winning performance.
天啊
Oh, my god,
你们该表演影片结尾时那感人的一幕
You two should do that cheesy scene at the end
就是蒂娜·法齐奥从芭蕾学校回来找你的场景
When Teena Gazio comes back to you from ballet school.
不不行 我们永远无法重现当时的默契感情
Oh, no, no, no, we could never recapture the magic of the original.
维多利亚说的在理
Victoria has a point.
那个场景的确很难再现 除非有...
That scene is hard to do without...
我们的迪斯科帽
Our disco caps!
我一直把这个作为纪念品保存着
I kept 'em as a souvenir.
你意下如何 维多利亚
What do you say, Victoria?
我倒是很想重现
I'd say I'd love to,
但是 首先 我...
But, uh--but first, I, uh--
我得先出去遛遛狗
Oh, I have to take the dog for a walk.
已经遛过了 不用了
Oh, he had a walk. He's fine.
不 它只是为派对装出一副开心的表情而已
Oh, no, he's just putting on a good face for the party.
在内心深处 它已经尴尬得快要死了
Inside he's dying of embarrassment
毕竟它当年为赚钱活命留下了很多黑历史
for the things he did as a puppy to make money.
嘿 你不是蒂娜·法齐奥吗
Hey, aren't you Teena Fazio?
来咬我啊
Oh, bite me.
天啊 是节日彩灯比赛的那些裁判们
Oh, my god, it's the judges from the holiday lights contest.
嗨 你们好
Hi! Hello!
我猜是我丈夫告诉你们我在这儿的吧
I'm guessing my husband told you I was here.
实际上 我们是为梅兰妮·莫雷蒂而来的
Actually, we came for Melanie Moretti.
是来告诉她她的邻居才是冠军的吗
To tell her she lives next door to the winner?
你们没看到我放在屋顶上的圣诞老人吗
Did you not see my roof Santa?
是的 莎莉 看见了 连续三年都一样
Yes, Sally, we saw it, three years in a row.
但我们从来没有看到过
But we've never seen
圣诞老人栩栩如生的双腿在烟囱上踢来踢去的
a Santa with lifelike legs kicking from the chimney.
新的冠军诞生了 就是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂
We have a new champion, Melanie Moretti!
我赢了吗
I won?
梅兰妮·莫雷蒂吗
Melanie Moretti?
我赢了吗
I won?
我赢了 我赢了
I won! I won!
我赢了 我赢了
I won! I won!
我赢了
I won!
好棒
Yes!
"维多利亚偷偷溜到了附近的小酒馆里
"To the neighborhood tavern Victoria slunk,
心里想着 如果她喝醉的话肯定会好受些"
Never doubting that she would feel better if drunk."
再来一杯
Another one, please.
我知道那只是部愚蠢的电影
I know it's just a dumb movie,
但我向来都不擅长自嘲
But I've never been good at laughing at myself.
那让我觉得自己好渺小
It makes me feel small.
直面自己干出的蠢事
There's just something degrading
去承受那些尴尬 真的让我感觉很丢脸
about having your nose rubbed in the mess you made.
你经历过这种情况
You've been there.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
我在平安夜一个人在酒吧里喝闷酒
Ah, I'm drinking alone in a bar,
跟一条狗说着话
Talking to a dog on Christmas eve.
还能比这更凄惨些吗
Could it get any worse?
嘿 把电视声音调大点
Hey, turn up the tv.
在放《迪斯科圣诞》呢
It's Disco Christmas.
天啊
Oh, god.
尤其是今晚
On this night of all nights,
能让我摆脱这可怕的圣诞诅咒吗
could I please be rid of this horrible Christmas curse?
我的秘诀是什么呢 莎莉
What's my secret, Sally?
一个字 就是"重细节"
One word. Attention to detail.
那是三个字了
That's three words.
败寇嘀咕什么呢
Loser says what?
比如 我用了超过20000颗灯泡
For example, I used over 20,000 bulbs.
但我依然注意到这颗小灯泡运转不太正常
But still, I noticed this tiny little scamp misbehaving.
如果你帮我这个忙的话
And if you do this for me,
我保证再也不求你做任何事了
I promise that I will never ask for anything
永远都不求了
Ever, ever again.
天啊
Oh, my god.
再赐我两座奥斯卡奖和永恒的青春吧
And two more oscars and eternal youth.
"维多利亚开心地笑了 因为她万分确定
"Victoria laughed, for she hadn't a doubt
电一停 派对肯定也会终止了
"That the party would end when the power went out.
她迈着修长的双腿 迅速溜回了家
"On her skinny-ass legs, "She skipped home in a trice,
坚信上帝听取了她的建议
"Believing that god chose to take her advice.
但是 房♥子里却传出了欢乐的笑声
Then from out of the house there arose shouts of glee."
没有电视 他们笑个什么劲儿啊
Why on earth would they laugh when they don't have tv?
在寒风中 她觉得有点荒唐可笑"
"And out in the cold, she felt kind of jerky."
或许 仅仅是或许而已
Maybe, just maybe,
我就是傻鸟
I've been the jive turkey.
现在重演下电影的结尾部分吧
Now do the scene from the end of the movie.
我一个人也没办法演啊
I can't do it alone.
谁想扮演蒂娜
Who wants to play Teena?
除了我没有人可以扮演蒂娜·法齐奥
Nobody plays Teena Fazio but me.
蒂娜 你回来啦 姑娘
Teena, you came back, girl.
我还要嫁给你 利若伊
And I'm gonna marry you, Leroy,
尽管我父母说你是个穷小子
Even though my parents say you don't have enough money.
我没跟你说吗
Didn't I tell you?
我刚刚赢得了彩票巨奖
I just won the lottery.
看来我们终于可以得偿所愿了
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表