剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Joy, if I wasn't on top of a mountain with another woman
你不是在iPad里
and you weren't inside an iPad,
我一定会狠狠吻你的
I would kiss you so hard right now.
-乔依 我爱你 -我也爱你 鲍勃
- Joy, I love you. - I love you, Bob.
-我爱你 乔依 -我也爱你 克劳德
- I love you, Joy. - I love you, Claude.
-我爱你 弟弟 -我也爱你 哥哥
- I love you, bro. - I love you, bro.
我爱你 弟妹
I love you, sis.
行了 我们还没亲到那一步呢
Yeah, I don't think we're there yet.
看上去真的很像他是在睡梦中去世的呢
It really looks like he died in his sleep.
大家都会这么认为的
And--and that's what people will think.
我们做了件好事
We did a good thing.
严格来说 我们搬运尸体是犯了罪
Technically, we committed a crime, moving a dead body.
但没事的 没人会知道的
But it's okay. No one will ever know.
我们赶紧离开这里吧 别等到有人出现
Let's get out of here before someone shows up.
好的
Yes.
太晚了 已经有人来了
Too late. Someone showed up.
快点 躲进柜子里去
Ooh, quick. Get in the closet.
泰德 我知道你在里面的
Ted, I know you're in there.
我看到你的车了
I saw your car.
你果然在啊
There you are.
别假装睡觉 你身上有她的香水味
Don't pretend to be asleep, I smell her perfume on you.
那个蠢货还有另外一个女朋友
That fool had another girlfriend.
我要宰了他
I'll kill him.
你再也别想背叛我了
You're never gonna cheat on me again!
天啊 我们要怎么办才好
Oh, God! What are we gonna do?
她枪杀了市长
She shot the mayor!
严格说来 我才是市长
Technically, I'm the mayor.
真是个惨剧啊
But a terribly tragedy.
未完待续
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表