剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第十六集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
辛辛那提孟加拉虎队在自家的一♥码♥线处
The Cincinnati Bengals are at their own one-yard line,
除非有奇迹 不然胜利属于克利夫兰布朗队
and barring a miracle, this game belongs to the Cleveland Browns.
爱尔卡 你肯定很开心吧
Well, that must make you happy, huh, Elka?
她正在和辛辛那提市市长通话
She's on the phone with the mayor of Cincinnati.
她跟他打赌 如果克利夫兰赢了
She bet him that if Cleveland wins,
他必须穿上布朗队吉祥物服装一周
he has to wear the Browns mascot costume for a week
而且得打扮成一条狗
and dress like a dog.
希望你穿那套衣服不会太像汪星人
I hope that costume won't be too ruff on you.
道尔顿对阵琼斯 他倒下了
And it's Dalton to Jones, and he's down.
不 他把球侧传给了伯纳德
No, a lateral to Bernard,
他继续向前冲
and he's up!
他们拦不住他了
They're not gonna catch him!
什么 不要啊
What? No!
触地得分 简直就是奇迹
Touchdown! It's a miracle!
孟加拉虎队赢了
The Bengals win!
孟加拉虎队赢了
The Bengals win!
太赞了
That was amazing.
我是说 糟糕
I mean, boo.
我看这回你是赌输了
I guess you lost the bet, huh?
我以前从没输过
I've never been a loser before.
你们这帮人是如何承受的
How do you guys do it?
-宝贝你好 -你好宝贝
- Hi, baby. - Hey, babe.
感觉怪怪的
Oh, weird.
感觉就像亲我妈似的
It's like kissing my mom.
你这样亲你妈妈吗
You kiss your mom that way?
不是 是你用的香水和我妈妈用的是同一款
No, it's just that you're wearing the same perfume my mom wears.
是哦 今天我去逛商场
Oh, yeah, I was at the mall today,
有个女孩儿问我喜不喜欢"一千零一夜"香水
and some girl asked me if I like Shalimar,
就在我用力想这是乐队名还是香水名时
and while I was trying to remember if it was a disco band or a perfume,
她就喷了我一身
she got me.
我去洗掉
I'll go wash it off.
别用厨房♥的水盆
Don't use the kitchen sink.
漏水了 我们得找个水管工来
It's leaking. We need to call a plumber.
你们不用找水管工了
You don't need a plumber.
这儿有个现成的男人能帮忙
You got the guy right here.
有两个男人呢
Two guys.
我不知道你手上活儿也行啊
I didn't realize you were the handy type.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我小时候一直帮我爸爸修修补补打下手
When I was a kid, I used to help my dad fix stuff all the time.
你是要我帮你拿瓶啤酒呢
So you want me to grab you a beer
还是我只要去后院玩儿就行了
or just go play in the back yard?
鲍勃好萌啊 是不是
Isn't Bob adorable?
我真是太爱他了
Oh, I'm so in love with him.
我觉得是时候拿《真爱至上》考验他了
I think I'm ready to give him the Love, Actually test.
乔依 你知道没人能通过这个测试的原因吧
Joy, you know the reason every guy fails that test?
因为男人不喜欢《真爱至上》那种片子
It's because guys don't like Love, Actually.
鲍勃可不是那些凡夫俗子
Bob is not like other guys.
我相信他是唯一一个
I believe he is the one guy
和我一样爱看那部电影的男人
who will love that movie as much as I do.
你有没有觉得鲍勃有点像科林·菲斯
Doesn't Bob remind you a little bit of Colin Firth?
是啊 情人眼里出西施
Yeah, you really are in love.
简直是灾难啊
What a disaster.
还有一周 我的舞台剧就首演了
A week before my play opens,
我的搭档把我坑惨了 然后还不演了
and my costar totally screws me and leaves the show.
出什么事了
What happened?
他阑尾穿孔了
Oh, his appendix burst.
时间有限 我们上哪里去找像40多岁时的
Where are we gonna find a masculine Stanley Kowalski type
斯坦利·科沃斯基那种男人
in his 40s in such little time?
跟你们说一声 我把水闸关了
Just letting you know I turned the water off.
全程拧螺丝的工作 都是我帮忙搞定的
And I helped out with the whole righty-tighty, lefty-loosy business.
冒昧问下 你演过戏吗
Excuse me, have you ever acted?
我曾经是圣诞剧中的童星
I was the star in a nativity play once,
真的就演的是一颗星星
literally the star.
但是你问的不是我
Ah, but you weren't talking to me.
我吗 我没演过戏
Me? Oh, I haven't acted before.
但是你可以的 亲爱的
Oh, but honey, you could.
你应该加入维多利亚的舞台剧
You should be in Victoria's play.
我是说 反正你现在也没工作
I mean, you're between jobs right now,
也许这正是适合你的工作呢
and this might be just the thing to get you going.
你看起来就像个演员
And you look like an actor.
那已经满足一半了
I mean, that's half of it.
其实是80%
80%, really.
我怕到时会自取其辱
I'm afraid I would embarrass myself.
才不会 我在电台节目中总是告诉大家
Come on. On my radio show, I am always telling people,
你所担心的尴尬场面十有八♥九♥不会成真
fears about embarrassment almost never come true.
这可未必
Not in this case.
我知道我喝果汁节食已经18天了 但是...
I know I'm 18 days into a juice fast, but...
你们看到的爱尔卡也是全副虎装吗
is anyone else seeing Elka in a tiger suit?
接下来一星期她都得打扮成
She has to dress like the mascot
辛辛那提孟加拉虎队的吉祥物
of the cincinnati bengals for a whole week
因为她打赌输了
because she lost a bet.
我这周还安排好要上《烤问》
And I'm scheduled to be on The Grill this week.
阿尼·麦克马拉斯的《烤问》吗
The Grill with Arnie Mcmanus?
我喜欢那个节目
I love that show.
他总能把政客们驳得哑口无言
He's always taking politicians down.
我就是政客 你个白♥痴♥
I'm a politician, you idiot.
通常情况下 我被人喊白♥痴♥会很不爽
Well, normally I'd be upset when someone calls me an idiot,
但是她穿着这身老虎装 简直萌爆了
but in that tiger suit, well, she's just so adorable.
这会是漫长难熬的一周
Oh, it's gonna be a long week.
我只是过来看看
I just came to watch.
我叫了客房♥服务
I ordered room service.
你想吃东西吗
Are you hungry?
我只想"吃"你
Hungry for you.
吻我 玛妮
Kiss me, Marnie.
搞什么...
What the...
别亲了
Stop it.
你女朋友不会那样吻你 对吗
Your girlfriend doesn't kiss you like that, does she?
如果她会 我就不会来这儿了
I wouldn't be here if she did.
他们之间的化学反应爆棚了
Their chemistry is amazing.
大家一致认为他们肯定是假戏真做
Everyone thinks they must be doing it.
他们不是 因为一个是我男朋友
Well, they're not because that's my boyfriend
一个是我闺蜜
and my best friend.
跟这部戏的情节一样
Oh, just like in the play.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
人生如戏啊
Just like in the play.
太棒了
That was great.
我们再来一遍 记得要表现出
Now let's go again, but remember to show
你们之间天雷勾地火的欲望
that insatiable hunger you have for each other.
我要看到更多的激♥情♥
I want to see more heat.
更多
More?
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我的天 梅兰妮 演戏太爽了
Oh, my god, Melanie, acting is such a rush.
好吧 但你跟维多利亚那一吻
Yeah, yeah, but all that kissing with Victoria,
都能以假乱真了
it almost seemed real.
是真的啊
It was real.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
对剧中角色而言
For my character.
我的角色真的很投入亲吻维多利亚
My character really was kissing Victoria.
你不就是你的角色吗
But aren't you your character?
我给你解释下演戏这事吧 梅兰妮
Let me explain to you how acting works, Melanie.
假设我的角色是一名画家
My character says he's a painter.
那我本人就成了画家了吗
Does that make Dane a painter, too?
当然不
No.
可一旦我走上舞台 那毋庸置疑
Until he walks out there on that stage, and then yes,
他就是个画家
he's a painter.
明白 但接吻又不一样
Got it, but about all that kissing.
你觉得我本人亲维多利亚时会"性奋"吗
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表