剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
So thirsty.
一个女孩要怎样才能在这里得到一杯免费的酒啊
What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?
我也不知道 问问酒保吧
I don't know. Ask the bartender.
你呀
Oh, you.
我好渴...
I'm so thirs--
没兴趣
Not interested.
我真高兴你今晚来这里了
I am so glad you came here tonight.
我也是
Me too.
我真的很想吻你
I'd really like to kiss you.
真让人受宠若惊
Well, that's very flattering,
但你可比我要年轻太多了
but you are so much younger than I am,
不过你让我恢复了对洛杉矶的好感
though you have restored my faith in L.A.
来吧 就一个吻 快速一下
Come on, just one kiss? Real quick?
快速一下
Real quick?
我可以给你20美元
I'll give you $20.
什么
What?
好吧 听着
All right, look,
我正在参加单身派对上的寻宝游戏
I'm on a scavenger hunt for a bachelor party,
我必须在9点前搞到和一个"老辣妹"接吻的自♥拍♥
and I have till 9:00 to get a selfie of me kissing a hog.
猪吗
A hog?
Hog本意是猪
就是年纪大的性感女孩
Hot older girl.
就是你啊
That's you.
所以你一直是在耍我玩啊
So you've just been scamming me this whole time.
谢谢你让我想起我当初离开洛杉矶的缘由了
Well, thank you for reminding me why I left L.A.
好吧 我还是继续去玩寻宝游戏吧
All right, I'll get back to the scavenger hunt.
嘿 你的包里不会恰好有个吊袜带吧
Hey, you don't happen to have a garter belt in your purse?
不如我一脚踢死你怎么样
How about a louboutin foot in your ass?
蔡斯女士
Ms. Chase?
我只是在找我的隐形眼镜而已
Uh, I was just looking for my contact lens.
掉上去了
It fell up.
行吧 带我去我的座位上吧
Oh, fine, just take me back to my table.
你跟佩拉格里诺先生谈的怎么样
How'd it go with Pellegrino?
糟糕透了
Terrible.
我原本想展现下我的美人计技能的
I was trying to show off my honey trap skills,
但所有人都拒绝了我
but everyone rejected me.
然后他走人了 突然间
Then he leaves, and out of the blue,
一个性感的年轻男人跑过来亲了我
this hot young guy comes over and kisses me.
他好骄傲哦 他还自♥拍♥了作纪念呢
He was so proud of it, he wanted to take a selfie.
是吗
Did he?
您的主菜 先生
Your entree, sir.
那可不是鲑鱼肉雾
That's not salmon mist.
我知道 那是我的香水
I know. It's my perfume.
维多利亚 你♥他♥妈♥到这里来干什么
Victoria, what the hell are you doing here?
我必须跟你谈谈
I had to talk to you.
我很适合那个角色
Now, I am right for this part,
我可以证明给你看
and I can prove it to you.
怎么证明
How?
我还没想到那么远
Well, I hadn't thought that far.
我的所有精力都用在把那个女服务员塞进柜子里了
I spent all my energy shoving that waitress into the closet.
但我知道我肯定可以做到的
I just know I can do it.
不行 你还是不对味儿
No, you're still wrong for it.
为什么啊
Oh, but why?
当我看到你沐浴在那明亮无欺的海滩阳光之下
When I saw you in that bright, unforgiving beach sun,
我意识到你和本剧的联合主演
I realized that you had no chemistry
也就是年轻躁动的马里布之间 没有化学反应
with your young, vibrant co-star, Malibu.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
别逼我告诉我的经纪人去告诉你的经纪人
Don't make me tell my agent to tell your agent
我的真实意思
what I'm saying.
你是说我对于马里布而言不够性感火♥辣♥吗
Do you mean that I am not hot enough for Malibu?
那可是你说的 恰好形容了我的感觉
Your words, my feelings.
她或许对洛杉矶来说不够性感
She may not be hot enough for L.A.,
但她对克利夫兰而言足够性感了
but she's hot enough for Cleveland.
爱尔卡 你是怎么进来的
Elka, how did you get here?
我都92岁了 我想做什么都行
I'm 92. I do what I want.
克利夫兰 那部剧可是设定在马里布的
Cleveland? The show's set in Malibu.
行吧 就待在你的舒适区别出来了
Oh, fine. Stay in your comfort zone.
那才是最保险的做法
That's the safe thing to do.
你什么意思 坐在蛋壳椅里的女人
What are you saying, egg chair woman?
扎德·西门斯可没有什么舒适区
Zed Simms has no comfort zone.
那就证明啊
Prove it.
去一个真正的城市拍你的剧
Shoot your show in a real city.
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
等等 我看到那远景了 没错
Wait, I'm seeing it. Yes, ah.
摄像机升起于伟大的...
The camera rises out of the great lake...
伊利湖吗
Erie?
当然
Sure.
在马里布 你一点都不光彩夺目
In Malibu, you're not glamorous.
生活让你处处碰壁
Life has slapped you around,
你身上有很多不上镜的角度
and you have a lot of bad angles.
但在一个粗糙 黑暗 潮湿的地方
But in a place that's gritty and dark and damp,
天啊
oh, my god.
在克利夫兰 你好美
In Cleveland, you're beautiful.
所以我得到那个角色了吗
So I got the part?
当然 当然 我得走人了
Yes, yes. I have to go.
我得去把那个角色重写一下
I have to totally rewrite the role.
好极了
Oh, wonderful.
我已经开始做笔记了
I already have notes.
我已经开始无视了
Which I'm already ignoring.
我们做到了 维多利亚
We did it, Victoria.
我们的确做到了 对吧
We did, didn't we?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
我又要回克利夫兰了
I'm going back to Cleveland.
我们能快点离开这里吗
Can we get out of here?
怎么 你开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
我可是HBO新剧的女主角
I am the star of a new HBO series
身处洛杉矶最受欢迎的餐厅贵宾室里
in the VIP room of the hottest restaurant in L.A.
瞧啊
Oh, and look.
他们在地板上还设置了天窗呢
Oh, they have a little window in the floor
你可以俯视那些渺小的平凡人
where you can look down on the nobodies.
乔依和梅兰妮就在那里
And there's Joy and Melanie.
没什么可以让我离开这里
Nothing could get me out of this place.
地震啦
Earthquake!
我们必须紧急撤离
We need to evacuate the premises.
性感女人和童星先走
Hot women and child stars first.
我好恨洛杉矶
Oh, I hate L.A.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
请享用爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基酒
A round of Elka Ostrovskies for you ladies.
嘿 这不是维多利亚·蔡斯酒嘛
Hey, I thought those were Victoria Chases.
本来是的 但我们重新命名以示对议员女士的尊重
They were, but we renamed them in honor of the council woman.
谢谢您为克利夫兰创造工作岗位
Thanks for bringing jobs to Cleveland.
我也是没办法
I had to.
我花出去了好多钱
I spent so much money.
酒都是那边那几位先生请的
They're from those guys over there.
这才像话嘛
Well, now that is more like it.
帅哥请的烈酒
Strong drinks from good-looking men.
回家的感觉真好
It's good to be home.
是啊
Oh, it is.
当我心里知道 只要有人雇我
It's so comforting to know that, if hired to,
我就可以拆散这里所有的婚姻 感觉真好
I could ruin any marriage in here.
洛杉矶会让我变得肤浅
L.A. makes me shallow.
当我在那里的时候
When I was there,
就会嫉妒其他人的成功
I was jealous of everyone else's success.
但是在这里 其他人都嫉妒我
But here, everyone's jealous of me.
你们知道洛杉矶其实是什么吗
You know what L.A. is?
洛杉矶就像是个性感的坏男友
L.A. Is the sexy bad boyfriend.
你不断回到他身边 以为他会改变
You keep going back to him, thinking he's gonna change,
但他永远不会变的
but he's never going to.
克利夫兰 则是爱着我们的丈夫
Cleveland, he's our loving husband.
我跟克利夫兰在一起的时间
You know, I've already been with Cleveland
比我跟任何一任丈夫在一起的时间都长
longer than any husband I've ever had.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表