剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
We just popped in to watch you have vanilla sex.
我马上会吻他
Well, I am gonna kiss him,
一定会极其火爆 等我再次睁开眼时
and it is gonna be so hot that when I open my eyes,
你们两个已经不在了
you two will be gone.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
你似乎有点心不在焉啊
You seem a little distracted.
不 不 没有
No. No, no.
我们快来接吻吧
Let's just have that kiss.
依然在哟
Still here.
你们毁掉了我的性♥爱♥
You guys ruined sex for me.
你在胡说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
杰克和我昨晚没有做♥爱♥
Jack and I didn't have sex last night
因为你们两个跑进了我的脑海中
because the two of you were in my head.
我们为何会跑进你的脑海中啊
Why were we in your head?
因为我无意中听见你们谈论
Because I overheard you talking about
我们的性♥爱♥会有多么像"香草式性♥爱♥"
how vanilla our sex was gonna be.
我绝对不会像那样背着你们
I would never talk about the two of you
说你们的坏话的
behind your back like that.
跟你们二人不同 我是个称职的好朋友
Unlike the two of you, I'm a good friend.
是吗
Really?
你如果真是称职的好朋友
Are you the good friend
会说维多利亚肯定会搞砸
who said Victoria will screw things up
因为她从来都不看合同吗
because she never reads contracts?
什么 梅兰妮
What? Melanie!
你还说过乔依的发型万年不变呢
Well, you said Joy never changes her hair.
-维多利亚 -得了吧
- Victoria. - Oh, please.
梅兰妮享受到刺♥激♥性♥爱♥都比你染金发这事更靠谱
Melanie will have interesting sex before you go blonde.
维多利亚
Victoria!
话说...
So...
我跟市长上♥床♥了
I slept with the mayor.
你说你昨晚邀请他过来
You said you invited him over last night
是要寻找到共同的立场啊
to find common ground.
我们找到共同的立场了
We found common ground.
就在床上
In bed.
但你们在每个问题上都意见相左啊
But you disagree on every issue.
所以性♥爱♥才酣畅淋漓啊
That's what makes it hot.
你是个议员
You are a councilwoman.
你不能跟市长上♥床♥的
You cannot sleep with the mayor.
奥利维亚·波普还跟总统上♥床♥呢
Olivia Pope sleeps with the president.
在《丑闻》当中 那可是部电视剧
On Scandal, which is a TV show.
以前是电视剧而已
Used to be.
现在成真了
Now it's real.
万一这事传出去了怎么办
What if this gets out?
你的支持者们都很高兴你一直都反对市长
Your supporters like that you actually oppose the mayor.
之前有关他和财政部长的绯闻传出来时
And when there were rumors about him and the treasurer,
你对《老实人报》的记者说
you told The Plain Dealer,
"任何愚蠢到跟市长上♥床♥的人
"Anyone dumb enough to sleep with the mayor
都没资格担任政♥府♥公职"
doesn't deserve to be in public office."
我明白这事的确可能会对我造成不利影响
I could see where that could come back to bite me.
所以你会跟他断了关系吗
So you'll break it off?
好吧
Fine.
我得从云端删除一些文件才行
I'm gonna have to delete some stuff from the cloud.
维多利亚 我们古伏特加公♥司♥真的很高兴
Victoria, we are so excited here at paleo vodka
请到你做我们的代言人
to have you as our spokesperson.
我们把这些合同签了吧
Let's sign these contracts.
我很乐意 但是首先
Glad to, but first,
我之前就被合同坑过
I've had issues with contracts before,
所以我必须仔仔细细过目一遍
so I must read this very carefully.
你并没有真的在看
You're not really reading.
你只不过是皱皱眉 发出嗯哼的声音而已
You're just furrowing your brow and making "mm-hmm" noises.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
我把所有条目都看了一遍 似乎都没有问题
I've read all the words, and it appears to be in order.
请把笔给我
Pen, please.
好极了
Great.
祝你在"生存挑战之夜"好运
And good luck with survival night.
什么什么玩意儿
The what-what now?
生存挑战之夜
Survival night.
你必须在一个山洞中待满24小时
You spend 24 hours in a cave
过着跟洞穴人一模一样的生活
surviving the elements caveman-style.
合同里都清楚写了的
It was all in the contract.
当然了
Of course it was.
我们把所有条目都看了一遍哦
We're reading all the words.
依然是照老发型剪吗
So same old, same old?
实际上 我想着...
Actually, I was thinking...
算了 就按平常那个发型剪吧
No, just the usual, please.
好的
Okay.
"我是乔依·斯克罗格 真的
"I'm Joy Scroggs, I am,
我永远不会改变形象的"
and I never change me look."
"我就爱现在的样子 老大锅"
"I like things the way they are, guv'na."
我说话才没那种口音呢
I sound nothing like that.
德韦恩 我想染成金发
Dwayne, I want to go blonde.
光是金发还不够
Not just blonde.
要染成白金的
Platinum.
我去拿漂白剂
I'll get the bleach.
你好啊 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
我懂的 的确有点不太一样了
I know. It's a bit different.
造型师觉得如果我把眉毛
The stylist thought it would be better
和睫毛也都染成这个颜色会更搭 但我...
if my eyebrows and eyelashes matched, but I--
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
你得赶快离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
你看上去像患了白化病一样 黛比就快来了
You look like an albino, and Debbie's coming.
所以呢 我这跟黛比有什么关系啊
So? What does Debbie have to do with this?
就那个
That.
你怎么不早告诉我她是白化病患者啊
Why didn't you tell me she was an albino?
因为我不知道你会打扮成白化病的风格
Because I didn't know you were going to be an albino.
再说了 那听上去跟种族歧视一样
Besides, it sounded racist.
白化病成种族了吗
Is it a race?
你好 欧文
Hey, Owen.
黛比 这是我妈 乔依
Debbie, this is my mom, Joy.
别担心 这只是个错误
Don't worry. This was a mistake.
很快就恢复正常了
Be back to normal soon.
不是说"正常" 你看上去很正常
Not "normal." you look normal,
前提是正常就是超级美丽
if normal is incredibly beautiful.
天啊 如果你没跟我儿子恋爱
Gosh, I'd go out with you if--
我又是女同 而你也是 我都愿意跟你约会
If you weren't dating my son and I was gay and you were.
怎么就不能换个人开口说话啊
Why doesn't somebody else talk?
我感觉有点古怪 欧文
You know, I'm getting kind of a weird vibe here, Owen.
我们还是工作时再见吧
I'll see you back at work.
那么
So...
你们公♥司♥你还有其他心仪的姑娘吗
Anyone else at the office you like?
爱尔卡 你是要跟我分手吗
Elka, are you breaking up with me?
别赋予那次上♥床♥太多的意义
Don't act like it was more than it was.
我们只不过是"炮敌"罢了
We were just enemies with benefits.
你说得对
You're right.
这对我们双方的事业都有好处
It's best for both of our careers.
下次议会开会时 别发黄色短♥信♥给我了
No more sexy texts during council meetings.
在工程破土动工仪式上
No more letting our hands
我们的手也不要借机握在一起不放了
linger on the shovel at ground-breakings.
快走吧
Go now.
别回头
Don't look back.
哇 你真染了啊
Wow, you really did it.
是的 但那只是因为你和维多利亚跑进了我的脑海中
Yes, but only because you and Victoria were in my head.
然后我去见了欧文 他正跟黛比约会
And then I saw Owen, and he was on a date with Debbie.
-好棒 -不 梅兰妮
- Yay! - No, Melanie.
一点都不好
Not yay.
黛比是个白化病患者
Debbie's an albino.
天啊 你看上去就跟患了白化病一样
Oh, my God, and you look like an albino.
她注意到了吗
Did she notice?
是啊 当然
Yeah, she did.
天啊
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表