剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第九集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
早午餐真的很棒
Brunch was really nice,
但你有必要告诉餐厅里的所有人
but did you really need to tell everybody in the restaurant
今天是我们的纪念日吗
that it was our anniversary?
本来就是纪念日啊
It was our anniversary.
但我们相恋才6周啊
It's only been six weeks.
我听出你的意思了
I hear what you're saying.
"我的礼物在哪儿呢"
"Where's my present?"
在这儿呢
Well, here it is.
是一个葡萄酒俱乐部的会员卡
It's a year's membership to a wine club.
我们以后每个月都会收到一瓶
We'll get a bottle every month,
那样我们每次去麦克斯和帕姆家就都有礼物带了
so we'll always have something to take to Max and Pam's.
麦克斯和帕姆是谁啊
Who are Max and Pam?
我们最好的夫妻朋友啊
Our best couple friends.
我们尚未与他们相识
We haven't actually met them yet,
所以这名字只是占一下位置而已
so the names are just placeholders.
但在我的脑海中 他是位人♥权♥律师
But in my head, he's a human rights lawyer,
而她很喜欢腌制蔬菜
and she loves to pickle vegetables.
腌菜大♥师♥帕姆
Pam the pickler.
杰克 打住
Oh, Jack, stop.
你这样对我而言进展太快了
You are moving way too fast for me.
我需要一点空间 好吗
I just-- I need a little space, okay?
如果你跟我之间没有距离 我怎么思念你啊
I mean, how can I miss you if you won't go away?
我想我理解
I think I understand.
我把脚从油门移开 踩下刹车
I'll take my foot off the gas and put it on the brake.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我出现失误
And if I slip up,
别忘了晃一下你的前灯[露乳]
don't be afraid to flash your headlights.
那个...我的意思不是...
That's--I didn't mean--
好吧
Okay.
我得跟杰克分手了
Ugh, I'm gonna have to break up with Jack.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
她不想谈这事
She'd rather not talk about it.
不 我想谈下这事
No, I would like to talk about it.
我的意思是我不想听
I meant I'd rather not hear about it.
就一件事 梅兰妮
Just one thing, Melanie.
在你请求获得空间之前
Prior to you asking for space,
我为我们选择了一栋湖边公♥寓♥
I picked out a lakeside condo for us.
希望你能在我失去定金前去看一下
Hoping you'd be able to have a look at it before I lose the deposit.
杰克 我才不要去看什么公♥寓♥呢
Jack, I'm not gonna go look at a condo.
好吧
Right.
我把公♥寓♥的宣传册先留给你看看
I'll leave you with the condo brochure.
请一定要注意下那个豪华坐浴器
Please take note of the master bath bidet.
你们明白我为什么必须跟他分手了吗
Do you see why I have to break up with him?
他太粘人了
Oh, he's too clingy.
他就像是脱不下来的紧身裤
He's like spanx you can't get off.
天啊
Oh, god.
他又来了 换个人来开门吧
There he is again. Somebody else answer it.
-就说我不在 -好吧 我来开
- I'm not here. - Fine, I'll get it.
我靠啊
Holy crap!
爸
Dad?
你好啊 维多利亚
Hello, Victoria.
女士们好啊
Hello, ladies.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
我就不能上门看看我的宝贝女儿吗
Can't I just drop in and see my little girl?
是不是啊 我们都6个月没说过话了
Seriously? We haven't spoken in six months,
我们上次的对话结束时 我骂你是过气货
and our last conversation ended with me calling you a has-been
你骂我是个废柴
and you calling me a hack.
现在你又突然出现吗
And now you just show up?
我想看橄榄球名人堂想死了
Well, I'm dying to see the football hall of fame.
我重新组织一下语言吧
Oh, let me rephrase that.
我很想看一下足球名人堂
I'd like to see the football hall of fame,
而且我快死了
and I'm dying.
天啊 老爸
Oh, my god, daddy.
就3个月了吗
Three months?
医生们是这么说的
That's what the doctors say.
但作为一名老演员 我想将之想象成6个月
But, as an old actor, I'd like to milk it to six months.
医生们
Doctors.
你还记得我当年曾在《急诊室的故事》中
Do you remember when I played
扮演过诺亚·瓦尔的导师吗
Noah Wyle's mentor on ER?
你还赋予了你在《迷失太空》中
And you brought such humanity
扮演的那位外星人医生角色很多人性
to that alien doctor you played on lost in space.
是啊
Yes.
但那个机器人是个大混♥蛋♥
But that robot was an a-hole.
亲爱的 我知道我们一直都合不来
You know, honey, I know that we've never really gotten along.
不 忘了那些不快吧
No, just forget it.
现在看来那一切都好傻啊
I mean, that all seems so silly now.
有没有什么是我可以为你做的
Is there anything I can do for you?
什么都行
Anything at all?
能在这里和你在一起已经足够了
Well, just being here with you is enough.
不过我还想再工作一次
Although I would like to work.
最后一次绽放就能让我心满意足
One last hurrah would be nice.
我可以帮上忙的啊
Well, I could help you with that.
我的新HBO剧 我肯定可以给你谋到一个角色的
My HBO show--I'm sure I could get you something.
真的吗 我可不想让你为难
Really? Well, I don't want to put you in any kind of awkward position.
不 是我真心想这么做
No, I really want to do this.
我现在就联♥系♥我的制片人
I'm gonna call my producer right now.
不过...
But, um...
在我去之前 需要给你拿点喝的吗
Before I go, can I get you something?
不不不 不用 你去打电♥话♥吧
Oh, no, no, no, no. You make that call.
我去拿杯水喝就好了
I'll just go get a glass of water.
爱尔卡
Elka.
你怎么会变得越来越美了呢
How is it possible that you just get more and more beautiful?
我对此也很惊讶
It surprises me too.
话说 当你时日无多的时候
You know, when you don't have much time left,
你就会意识到 你想充分享受生命的分分秒秒
you realize you want to live every moment to the fullest.
我得打住你了
Let me stop you right there.
我从不和演员约会
I don't date actors.
维多利亚说你曾和辛纳屈睡过啊
Victoria said that you slept with Sinatra.
他也是个演员啊
He was an actor.
他可是歌♥王辛纳屈
He was Sinatra.
是个人都会为辛纳屈破例的
You break the rules for Sinatra.
所以这次没有"甜头"吃吗
So no ring-a-ding-ding?
这次是不可能了 小子
Not this time, junior.
喂 伯尼
Hello, Bernie.
我是艾利克斯·蔡斯 你最爱的客户
It's Alex Chase, your favorite client.
听着 看来我参演HBO这部剧有指望
Listen, it's looking good on this HBO thing.
我对我女儿撒了个善意的谎
I told my daughter a little white lie,
她帮我找了些关系
and she pulled some strings.
谁知道呢 我或许可以演这部剧5年呢
Who knows, I could ride this show for five years.
等我掌握了更多信息再打给你
Uh, I'll call you back when I know more.
你好啊 乔依
Oh, hi, Joy.
我刚刚是在跟我的医生说话呢
I was just talking to my doctor.
我听到你在电♥话♥里说的话了
I heard you on the phone.
你根本不是要死了
You're not dying.
你怎么能这么对待维多利亚啊
How could you do this to Victoria?
这会让她心碎的
This is gonna break her heart.
-前提是你告诉她 -我当然要告诉她了
- Only if you tell her. - Which I'm going to.
不要 等等 等等 等等
No, w-wait, wait, wait, wait,
你的封口费是多少
what will it cost me to keep you quiet, huh?
5块钱吗
$5.00?
6块吗 7块吗
6.00? 7.00?
我真的很需要这份工作
I really need this job.
爸爸 我做到了
Daddy, I did it.
他们不仅会让你参演
And not only are they gonna cast you,
还会是个很棒的角色
it's a terrific part,
而且我们会有两场对手戏哦
and we have two scenes together.
亲爱的 那真是太好了
Oh, honey, that's wonderful.
我真不敢相信
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表