剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Oh, so you were just accidently brushing us.
天呐 你都不知道我们有多蠢
Oh, my God, you have no idea what fools we've been.
我们好纠结
We got so obsessed about
屁♥股♥在安保录像里的样子
the way our butts looked in the security footage
于是调整了摄像头角度 还在镜头上涂了凡士林
that we adjusted the camera angles and put Vaseline on the lens.
所以我们才无法辨认那个打劫了我们的贼
Which is why we can't identify the thief who robbed us.
我们好蠢
We're so stupid.
我好抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我好...嘿
I'm so-- Hey!
你的手并没有失去知觉啊
Your hand's not dead.
你个骗子
You liar.
你有感觉 你就是在揩油
You can feel. You were groping us.
好吧 我承认 对不起
Okay, I admit it. I'm sorry.
我就是情难自禁
I just couldn't help myself.
瞧瞧你们 你们都那么漂亮
I mean, look at the two of you. You're gorgeous.
从背后看
And from behind,
简直令人无法抗拒
irresistible.
"无法抗拒"有点夸张了吧
I wouldn't say irresistible.
不会太平吗
Not too flat?
还是太不平了
Or too not flat?
你们开什么玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
都很完美
They're both perfect.
完美
Perfect.
总之既然话都说开了
Anyway, now that it's all out in the open,
显然 我也没办法再在这里干了
obviously, I can't work here anymore.
那就...
So...
我觉得这样对大家都好
Well, I guess it's for the best.
是啊 我们也不希望你整天受到诱惑
Yeah, we wouldn't want you to be tempted.
谢谢你们的好意
Thank you for that.
我对于你们被打劫的事感到很遗憾
And I'm so sorry for the robbery.
天啊 7000块呢
Ouch. $7,000?
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
真是个小可怜
Aw, poor guy.
他一定很受煎熬
That must have been so rough on him,
每天看着我们 饥渴地想占有我们
looking at us every day and wanting us so much.
他对于我们丢失7000块还感到很愧疚
And he felt really bad about us losing the $7,000.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们可没告诉任何人损失金额是7000块啊
We didn't tell anybody that it was $7,000.
天啊 他就是那个贼
Oh, my God. He's the thief.
他既是贼 也是揩油的
He's the thief and the groper.
我们还无法证明 因为我们在镜头上抹了凡士林
And we can't prove it because we greased out the bloody cameras.
至少有一个好的方面
Well, one good thing happened.
他让我们对自己的屁♥股♥充满自信
He made us feel better about our butts.
说得对
That's true.
像这种东西可是无价的
And you can't put a price on that.
其实还是有价的 就是7000块
Though it appears to be about $7,000.
可怜的爱尔卡
Poor Elka.
距离演出开始还有10分钟
Ten minutes to showtime,
我已经准备好闪耀全场了
and I'm ready to shine.
10分钟吗
Oh, ten minutes?
那你该在演出前吃一块巧克力
Well, then you deserve a preshow chocolate.
想得倒是挺美的 亲爱的 但你忘了
Nice try, honey, but you forget,
我熟悉每一种坑害技能
I know every acting sabotage trick in the book.
哎呀 瞧这个小针孔
Oh, look at these tiny, little pin holes.
你在里面注射了什么啊
Oh, what'd you inject them with, sweetheart,
某种安♥眠♥药♥吗
some kind of sleeping drug?
要么是你入睡 要么观众就得无聊得入睡
Either you fall asleep or the audience does.
面对现实吧 爱尔卡 你已经输了
Face it, Elka, you've lost.
我才是明星 你只是个可怜的小替角
I'm the star, and you're just a poor, little understudy
站在舞台侧边眼巴巴地看着
watching from the wings.
你赢了
Ah, you win.
我只能回我的化妆室
I guess I'll go to my dressing room
喝一杯鸡尾酒了
and have a cocktail.
你还有化妆室
You have a dressing room?
带有全套酒吧的呢
With a full bar.
那真是太荒谬了
Oh, that's ridiculous.
他们才不会给一个小替角
They wouldn't give an understudy
比我这更豪华的化妆室呢
a better dressing room than I have.
那么那个热浴盆一定是我想象出来的咯
Oh, then I must have imagined the hot tub.
爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基
我才不信
I don't believe this.
那你就亲自进去看看呗
Go in and have a look for yourself.
我当然会看的
Oh, I certainly will.
灯在哪儿啊 还有那个...
Where's the light? Where's the--
这根本不是什么化妆室
This isn't a dressing room!
爱尔卡 开门
Elka, open the door!
此门只能通向屋顶
抱歉了 佩妮
Sorry, Penny.
演出必须进行下去
The show must go on.
你看到我妈了吗
Have you seen my mother?
我哪里都找不着她
I can't find her anywhere.
没有
No.
天啊 但愿她没事
Oh, gosh, I hope she's okay.
5分钟后就要开幕了
Curtain is in five minutes.
只能你上了
You're gonna have to go on.
我想 总得有人来当明星吧
I suppose someone has to be the star.
♪千颗星星速将现♪
♪A thousand stars will soon appear♪
♪却无一颗指引我♪
♪And yet, not one to guide me♪
♪此刻外婆若在侧♪
♪If only dear Grandma was here♪
♪平我内心之恐惧♪
♪To calm the fear inside me♪
♪我在这里 菲利普♪
♪I'm here, Phillip♪
♪我看到您了 外婆♪
♪I see you, Grandma♪
稍等
Hold it!
♪我在这里 菲利普♪
♪I'm here, Phillip♪
我看到两位外婆呢
I see two grandmas.
没错
That's right.
♪你现在有什么烦恼 哟呵哟呵哈♪
♪Now, what's ailing you-hoo-ooh-ooh-ooh hoo-ooh-ooh, wha?♪
老天爷啊
Oh, brother.
♪眼前出现两位外婆♪
♪Two grandmas here before my eyes♪
♪我不知道该怎么说♪
♪I don't know what to say♪
♪我哪里都不会去的♪
♪I'm not going anywhere♪
♪我也会死守在这里♪
♪And I am here to stay♪
♪现在有了这么多的建议指引我♪
♪So much advice to guide me now♪
♪我需要好好思考下♪
♪I've got a lot to mull♪
♪我真是个幸运的人♪
♪I am such a lucky guy♪
♪这真是太棒了♪
♪This is wonderful♪
这太糟糕了 我该怎么办才好
This is terrible. What do I do?
继续唱歌♥
Just keep singing
把她们的窗户都关上
and shut their windows.
♪我意识到鬼魂并非是真实的♪
♪I realize that ghosts aren't real♪
♪这些幻象都已经飘走♪
♪These visions now have flown♪
♪无论前方有什么麻烦♪
♪Whatever troubles lie ahead♪
♪你不会一个人去面对♪
♪You will not face alone♪
♪我觉得我一个人也可以♪
♪I think I'm okay by myself♪
♪我永远不会抛下你的 宝贝♪
♪I'll never leave you, dear♪
♪你们会永远留在我心中♪
♪You'll be with me inside my heart♪
♪而非在我耳边瞎念叨♪
♪Not talking in my ear♪
♪我预感情况会好转♪
♪I've got a feeling things will get better♪
♪我肯定会遇到好事的♪
♪Something good is coming for me♪
♪这个噩梦终于要结束了♪
♪Finally, this nightmare is over♪
♪拥有属于我的生活 再也没有外婆的烦扰♪
♪A life of my own and grandmother-free♪
-我又回来了 -我也回来了
- I'm back! - I'm back.
他永远都别想摆脱我
He'll never get rid of me.
♪我♪
♪I'm♪
♪我们♪
♪We're♪
♪依然♪
♪Still♪
♪在这里♪
♪Here♪
好消息 有人表示了强烈的兴趣
Good news. We got a big offer.
对那部音乐剧的吗
Ooh, for the musical?
天啊 当然不是 是对那栋大楼
Oh, God, no. For the building.
那个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商想把剧院改造成宠物店
The real estate developer wants to turn the theater into a PetSmart.
好极了
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表