剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第六季 第四集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god!
什么啊 发生什么事了
What? What happened?
我们的帅哥新邻居杰克刚好像看到我的裸体了
I think our cute new neighbor, Jack, just saw me naked.
不是吧 怎么回事
Oh, no. How?
我刚刚洗完澡出来
Well, I had just gotten out of the shower
正在进行自然风干 你猜电台里在播什么
And I was air drying, and what comes on the radio?
《舞♥女♥王》
Dancing queen.
你知道我一听《舞♥女♥王》就会忍♥不住翩翩起舞的
You know I can't resist dancing to dancing queen,
没人可以忍♥得住
No one can!
你确定他看到你了吗
Well, are you sure he saw you?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我不太确定他能不能看到我们这房♥子里的情形
I'm not quite sure he can actually see into our house.
反正我能看到他屋子里的情形
Well, I know I can see into his.
嘿 等等 你为什么要偷看杰克啊
Hey, wait, what are you looking at Jack for?
不行不行 他是我先看中的
No, no, no, I called dibs.
我一直向上苍祈祷街对面能住进一个帅哥
I've been praying for a cute guy to move in across the street,
然后一个帅哥真的搬进去了
And a cute guy did move in across the street,
所以他是上帝送给我的
So god gave him to me.
别担心 我没打算挖墙脚
Oh, don't worry, I'm not poaching.
我只是注意到他家请了一个性感的承包商
I just noticed his hot, shirtless contractor.
所以你又开始欣赏男人了啊
So you're looking at men again.
这是个好迹象
This is a good sign.
我并没有准备好投入一段认真的恋情
Well, I'm not ready to get back to anything serious,
但或许可以先来段露水情缘作为开始
But maybe a little fling to get me started.
是啊 我懂的 就跟第一块华夫饼一样
Yeah, yeah, I get it. Like the first waffle.
-华夫饼 -是啊 当你做华夫饼的时候
- Waffle? - Yeah, when you make waffles,
第一块肯定不会要的 所以你会扔掉 然后...
The first one's never a keeper so you throw it out, and--
那之后的每一块似乎都要更好
Every one after that just seems better.
我觉得对很多男人来说 我就是第一块华夫饼
I think I might have been that waffle to a few men.
维多利亚 你新剧的第一天拍得怎么样
Victoria, how'd the first day on your new show go?
真是可怕极了
It was terrifying.
我到现在都不知道这部剧是讲什么的
I still don't know what this show is about
也不知道该如何扮演我的角色
Or how to play my character.
这是扎德·西门斯的剧本 所以当然了
I mean, yeah, it's a Zed Simms script so, of course,
肯定是精彩至极 你们也看过那剧本了
It must be brilliant. I mean, you guys read it.
是啊 是啊 很天才
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's genius.
知性感人
So cerebral.
-复杂高深 -层次丰富
- Complex. - So many layers.
天啊 你们也没看懂
Oh, my god, you don't understand it either.
明天就要拍我的一场重头戏了
And tomorrow is my big scene, you know,
就是我跟鬼对话的那场
The one where I talk to the ghost.
-我以为你就是演那个鬼呢 -等等 有鬼吗
- I thought you were the ghost. - Wait, there's a ghost?
瞧吧
Oh, you see!
我才拿下一座奥斯卡呢
I just won an Oscar!
但如果我表现不好的话
But if I am not good at this,
那大家都会说我不过是侥幸获奖
Then everyone will say that it was a fluke.
天啊 拍生活台的原创电影可要比这容易多了
God, it was so much easier doing lifetime original movies.
我对我的角色所需知道的一切
Everything I needed to know about my character
在片名里就已经揭示了
was in the title.
《足球妈妈卖♥♥身记》
Soccer mom prostitute.
《四十如虎》
Forty and flirty.
《塔米·李·布多瓦:经前综合症杀手》
Tammy Lee Boudreau: The PMS strangler.
"每月要死的那几天 又到了"
"It's that time of the month... to die!"
什么东西有6条腿 4个乳♥房♥♥
What has six legs, four breasts,
而且今晚要举办一场鸡尾酒派对呢
And is hosting a cocktail party tonight?
等等 等等 让我来答 我喜欢猜谜
Oh, oh, wait, wait, let me do this, I love riddles.
她是在说我们
She's talking about us.
我们为什么要给你办个派对啊
And why are we throwing you a party?
因为我想当市议会的议长
Because I want to be president of city council.
我必须让我的议程得到通过
I need to get my agenda through.
你的议程是什么
What is your agenda?
拨款给动物园和修路
Zoo funding and road repair.
议长在圣诞游♥行♥中
Doesn't the president also get to
还可以和勒布朗坐在一起吧
ride with Lebron in the Christmas parade?
是咩
Does she?
爱尔卡只需要拿下斯托克斯议员的投票就行了
Elka just needs to sway councilman Stokes' vote.
他处于犹豫未决状态 我猜我们今晚
He's undecided, so I'm guessing he's the reason
就是要为他举办派对吧
we're having a party tonight?
我们要办一个传统风格的派对
We're doing it the old-fashioned way,
烈酒加浪♥女♥
Strong liquor and loose women.
你可不是烈酒哦
You're not the strong liquor.
实际上 办派对还真不是个坏主意
Actually, a party is not a bad idea.
我可以邀请扎德过来
I can invite Zed,
在一种随意的 酒意正浓的情境中
And in a casual, alcohol-fueled environment,
搞清楚那部剧到底是说什么的
find out what the hell the show is about.
我们也可以邀请杰克过来
And we can invite Jack,
在一种随意的 酒意正浓的情境中
And in a casual, alcohol-fueled environment,
你可以问清楚他到底有没有看到我的裸体
You can find out if he saw me naked.
我这就去邀请他
I'll go and invite him now.
我去到他家 可能会遇到那个性感的承包商哦
While I'm there I might run into the cute contractor.
嘿 我的上衣是通透的吗
Hey, can you see through my blouse?
不是
Mm, nope.
该死 我必须露一点才行
Oh, shoot, I'll just have to make it work.
哇 刚刚可真爽啊
Wow, that was hot.
我的乐队今晚有演出
So, my band's playing tonight.
我同时演奏高音和中音萨克斯
I play tenor and alto sax.
我觉得我是"双萨恋"[双性恋]
I like to say I'm bi-saxual.
我听懂了
I get it.
你会去看吗
So are you gonna come?
迪伦 我们刚刚的鱼水之欢是很爽
Dylan, what we had was fun,
但我们刚刚说话时 我意识到
But while we were talking I realized
那份欢好 该止于此刻了
It was only supposed to last right up until now.
所以我们之间只是单纯为了做♥爱♥吗
So this was just sex?
对极了
Exactly.
但你不是说要让我为你凿个天窗吗
But what about the skylight you wanted me to put in?
迪伦 可爱的迪伦
Oh, Dylan, sweet Dylan.
我根本就不需要凿什么天窗
There was never actually going to be a skylight.
你们是不是也很喜欢派对前的那种感觉
Don't you just love that feeling right before a party
因为此刻一切皆有可能
Where anything is possible?
很快杰克就会到来 乔依就会搞清楚
Soon Jack will be here and Joy will find out
他有没有看到我的裸体
if he's seen me naked.
他可能会回答说 "是的 看到了 她好美
And he might reply, "Why, yes, and she's beautiful.
我不把她变成我的女人决不罢休"
And I will not rest until I make her mine."
你这就已经喝过酒了吗
Have you started drinking already?
就喝了一点点
Just a little bit.
你知道我每次派对前都会很紧张的 因为...
But you know I get nervous before a party, because--
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible!
我们能把注意力放在重要的事上吗
Can we concentrate on what's important?
比如你要和勒布朗一起乘花车游♥行♥吗
Like you in a parade with Lebron?
我可不想被困在某个书呆子游♥行♥花车上
I don't want to be stuck on some nerd float
比如什么「向阅读致敬」
called "Salute to reading."
哇 又收到一条呢
Wow, another one.
你怎么会收到这么多短♥信♥啊
Why are you getting so many texts?
我注册了约炮软件「性都」
I joined Sinder, the hookup app.
你为什么要注册「性都」啊
Why are you on Sinder?
因为我意识到我很喜欢换男人
Because I realized I like throwing out waffles.
我已经不相信天长地久的爱情了
I am done holding out for romance and happily ever after.
那只会让人心碎
That just leads to heartbreak.
在「性都」上 我可以像买♥♥鞋一样约男人
On Sinder, I can order my men the way I order my shoes.
一次约6个吗
Six at a time?
嘿 杰克 等一下
Hey, Jack, hold up!
你好 迪伦
Oh, hello, Dylan.
带仙芬黛作为派对礼物会不会太唐突了
Is it too bold to bring zinfandel to a party?
表达的意思是 "友善的新邻居"
Just to say, "friendly new neighbor."
还是"狂野的派对禽兽"
Or "unchained party animal."
老兄 你该直接带一瓶葡萄酒的
Dude, you should've just brought a bottle of wine.
仙芬黛就是一种高档葡萄酒
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表