剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
瞧吧 我也明白你这是在干什么
See, I get what you're doing there too.
就是利用逆向心理嘛
It's reverse psychology.
谢谢你们了
Thanks, you guys.
你肯定会赢得那个比赛的
You're totally gonna win that contest.
她绝对赢不了那个比赛的
She's not gonna win that contest.
她缺乏领先于对手的关键技能
She lacks that critical skill of being ahead of her opponent.
一言以蔽之 就是先见之明
In a word, anticipation.
-你能不能别再突然冒出来吓人了啊 -抱歉
- Would you stop doing that? - Sorry.
听着 我不知道这事是否重要
Listen, I don't know if it's important,
但那边有个大块头的家伙
but there was a big guy over there
把某个东西扔进了垃圾箱
that dropped something in the dumpster
又把某样东西取出来拿走了
and then took something out.
不好 我们错过了转手过程
Oh, no, we missed the drop.
总之 祝我好运吧
Anyway, wish me luck.
女士们先生们 很不幸
Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately
似乎爱尔卡只能弃权了
it looks like Elka's gonna have to forfeit
因为她没有搭档
because she does not have a partner.
不 她有的
Yes, she does.
很惊讶吧
Surprised, huh?
-绝对的 -等等
- Completely. - Wait a minute.
为什么桌上有一杯酒
Why is there a glass of wine
和我的老花镜
and my reading glasses on the table?
你怎么知道我肯定会原谅你的啊
How did you know I'd forgive you?
你怎么知道我肯定会回来的
How did you know I'd be back?
谜底就是"你完全在我意料之中"
The secret word is "predictable."
我找到包裹了
I found the package.
好极了
Great.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
快躲起来
Get out of sight.
你要一直躲到我叫你出来时再出来
You stay down until I tell you it's safe to come out.
我需要钻进垃圾箱
I need to get in there.
恐怕我不能让你那么做
I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
好吧 你可以选择吃敬酒 也可以吃罚酒
Okay, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
竟然有敬酒可吃吗
There's an easy way?
警♥察♥很快就到吗 因为有个家 家 家伙
The police will be here soon, because there's this g-g-g-guy
对不起 警官
I'm sorry, officer,
我害怕时 就 就 就 就会结巴
when I get scared I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I stutter.
结巴 就这个招牌动作不错啊
Stuttering, oh, now there's a thought.
什么
What?
-动手吧 乔依 -但你也会受伤的啊
- Do it, Joy. - But you'll get hurt.
你以为我现在就不受伤吗
What do you think is happening now?
好吧 先来认识一下两支参赛队伍吧
Okay, let's hear from our contestants.
不如先报上你们的名字 再做下自我介绍吧
Why don't you tell us your name and a little bit about yourself?
你知道我是谁啊
You know who I am.
你这是在搞毛啊
What the hell are you doing?
我最近一直在看经典游戏比赛节目
I've been watching classic game shows.
我这是在模仿名主持艾伦·拉顿
I'm channeling Allen Ludden.
我认识艾伦·拉顿
I knew Allen Ludden.
艾伦·拉顿生前曾是我的好友
Allen Ludden was a friend of mine,
艾伦·拉顿实际上是
该角色演员贝蒂·怀特的丈夫
而你 绝对不是艾伦·拉顿
and you, sir, are no Allen Ludden.
我来做下自我介绍吧
I'll introduce myself.
我是莫娜·布拉德福特
I'm Mona Bratford.
我是莎拉劳伦斯学院毕业的
I graduated from Sarah Lawrence.
我目前未婚 但我生命中曾有一个男人
I'm not married, but there was a man once
我们能直接开始比赛了吗
Can we please start the game?
好吧 我会给你们各自一个谜词
Okay, I'll give you each a secret word.
谜词是...
The secret word is--
番茄酱
我们肯定可以猜对这个的
We got this one.
好咧
Okay.
盐
Salt--
胡椒
Pepper.
现在你突然会正确地玩这个游戏了吗
Now you're gonna play the game correctly?
该你们了 艾格尼丝
Over to you, Agnes.
-芥末 -番茄酱
- Mustard-- - Ketchup.
正解
That is correct.
斯特林很喜欢吃番茄酱
Sterling loved ketchup.
他吃起番茄酱来也像个鸟儿一样
He ate that like a bird too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我需要送你去医院吗
Should I take you to the hospital?
我没事 就是泰瑟枪而已
I'm fine. It was just a taser.
我的发型怎么样
How's my hair?
有点蓬松爆♥炸♥
It's a little fluffy.
像狮子那样吗
Like a lion's?
绝对的
Definitely.
你刚刚很勇敢
You were very brave.
我是瓦伦丝维拉警探
Detective Valenzuela.
-好样的 -很高兴能帮上忙
- Great work. - Glad to help.
-随时效劳 -你们有名片吗
- Any time. - Do you have a card?
有时候我们警方任务过于繁重时
Sometimes when we're stretched thin,
会把一些工作外包给本地私♥家♥侦♥探♥做
we outsource work to local P.I.'S.
有的 稍等一下
Yeah. Here, hold on a second.
给
There you go.
我们再联♥系♥吧
We'll be in touch.
你们两个是一支完美的团队
You two make a good team.
实际上 很快就会只有我一个人了
Oh, well actually, it will just be me.
她要离开了
She's leaving.
真遗憾
Too bad.
等一下
Wait, stop.
我之前是打算离开的 但是现在
You see, I was going to leave, but now
-我打算重新考虑一下 -好吧
- I'm really rethinking it. - Okay.
主要是因为他向我求婚了
But it's just that he proposed to me,
我拒绝了 所以我们之间有点尴尬
and I said no, and that made things a bit awkward.
当然
Sure.
但是你说得对 我们确实是一支完美的团队
But you're right, we do make a good team.
我打算留下来
I'm gonna stay.
祝好运
Good luck.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我刚刚没料到她会留下来
I didn't realize she was staying,
所以你能不能无视名片上"随时联♥系♥我"那句
so if you could just disregard the "call me anytime" on the card.
安全了吗 名人可以出来了吗
Is it safe for celebrities yet?
嘿 你是维多利亚·蔡斯
Hey, you're Victoria Chase.
我是你的铁杆粉丝哦
Big fan.
有意思 谢谢你 大侦探
Interesting. Well, thank you, detective.
不客气
You're welcome.
我马上要在一部新剧中扮演侦探了
You know, I'm playing a detective in a new TV show.
你介意我 向你打听一些情况吗
Mind if I--click, click-- pick your brain?
我已经下班了 我们去喝杯咖啡吧
I'm off duty. Sure, let's get some coffee.
抱歉 我喉咙里有点难受
Sorry, I've got a little, ahem, thing here.
你简直是一座取之不竭的大金矿
You, ahem, are a gold mine.
我真的很高兴你不走了 乔依
I'm really glad you're not leaving, Joy.
我保证 从现在开始 我会尽量不说那些
And I promise, from now on, I'll try not to say the things
让我们之间变得尴尬和古怪的话
to make it weird and awkward.
谢了 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
不过现在我的全身电流涌动
With all the electricity going through my body right now,
如果我们做♥爱♥的话 你会像个电灯泡一样发亮的
if we were to have sex, you'd light up like a pinball machine.
你就是死性不改 是吧
You're not gonna change, are you?
一点都不会变的
Not in the slightest.
下一个谜词
Next secret word.
谜词是...
The secret word is--
花生
这个肯定会很容易的
Oh, this is gonna be easy
因为我以前就叫我女儿是"花生"
because I used to call my daughter "peanut."
女儿
Daughter--
谜词就是"花生" 对吧
The secret word is "peanut," isn't it?
是啊 你猜对了
Yes, you got it.
因为我直接说出来了
'Cause I said it.
能得半分吗
Half a point?
不行 下一个谜词
No. Next secret word.
谜词是...
The secret word is--
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表