剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Listen, Carrie, we all appreciate
能邀请我们过来为我们答疑解惑
your inviting us here and taking our questions.
我只是希望总统能亲自出面
I just wish it were the president herself.
她现在一周最多只做一场简报
Now she's refusing to do more than one briefing a week.
有道理
Fair point.
她总该重新相信我们中的一些人
She's gonna have to start trusting some of us again
全当为了国家利益
for the good of the country.
我会和她沟通的
I'll bring it up with her.
凡事有个过程
Yeah, it's... it's a process.
我还是没法和我的下属交代
I still don't know what to tell my staff.
一半人觉得自己随时可能被开除
Half of them are expecting to be fired
或者被逮捕
or arrested any minute.
让他们不必有这样的疑虑
Tell them they won't be.
让他们别听布雷特·基弗的栏目了
Tell them to stop listening to Brett O’keefe.
你们大多知道我的为人
Look, most of you know me.
我们一起共事过
We've all worked together.
我实话实说
I won't lie to you.
改革的确近在眼前
There are reforms coming down the pike,
但不会有大清洗或宣誓效忠
but no purges or loyalty oaths
或者去集中营的单程票
or one-way tickets to the gulag.
我亲自向你们保证
You have my personal assurance on that,
美国总统也向你们保证
and the assurance of the president of the united states.
慢点啊 走那么快干什么
Hey, slow down. What's the rush?
我要去见总统
I’m late for the president.
她等几分钟不要紧
She can wait a few minutes.
等等 卡莉
Come on, Carrie.
跟老朋友聊两句
Make some time for an old friend.
乐意之至
Happy to.
我们下班之后在海亚当斯酒店见如何
Uh, how about we meet up after work at the Hay-adams?
就现在吧
How about we do it now?
要不然你又要放我鸽子了
That way you won't cancel on me again.
我不是在躲你 索尔
I swear I'm not avoiding you, Saul.
可奎恩的追悼会之后我们就没说过话
Okay. But we haven't spoken since Peter Quinn's memorial.
至少没好好谈过
that hardly qualified as a conversation.
那天我本来就不怎么说话
I wasn't doing too much talking that day.
我注意到了
I noticed.
这什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你比谁都了解他
Well, you knew him better than anybody.
我大概是在期待你能站出来说几句
I guess I was expecting you to get up and say a few words.
可能我没你想的那么了解他
Well, maybe I didn't know him as well as you think.
我没有苛责你 卡莉
I wasn't judging you, Carrie.
听着像
Sure sounded like it.
最坏的情况发生了
The worst happened.
奎恩死了
Quinn died.
而你依旧日行千里
You're still out there going a million miles an hour.
你会撞南墙的
You will hit a wall.
我没事
I'm fine.
靠
Damn it.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我可能并不想
Well, maybe I don't like the idea
你依旧为我担心
of you worrying about me anymore.
你可以直接进去
You can go right in.
卡莉
Carrie.
总统女士
Madam president.
我和大卫刚好说到你
David and I were just speaking about you.
大为褒奖啊
In glowing terms.
情况如何
How'd it go?
不错 我让他们冷静下来了
Okay. I think I calmed the herd.
很好
Good.
现在他们大概不会再向媒体泄密了吧
Maybe now they'll stop leaking to the fucking press.
那房♥间里没几个人支持我们
Not many people in that room voted for us.
这是肯定的
I'll give you that,
但是泄密的事和他们无关
but nobody in there was responsible for those leaks.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be sure?
因为我们一直都很了解他们
Because I've known them forever.
因为 尽管陈词滥调
Because, as corny as it sounds,
但他们最关心的是祖国
what they care about most is their country,
而且他们比你更痛恨媒体
and because they hate the press more than you do.
看到了吧 我刚怎么说来着
See? What was I just saying?
你想听的 她永远不会说
She never tells you what you want to hear.
是啊 我了解了
Yeah. I'm getting that.
相信我 这是好事
Trust me. It's a good thing.
容我们单独谈谈 好吗
Give us a minute, will you?
卡莉
Carrie.
请坐
Please.
我就直说了
I will come right to the point.
你觉得把我们的协定改成永久有效如何
How would you feel about making our arrangement permanent?
我怎么想
How would I feel?
有官衔
An official title --
总统高级顾问
Senior advisor to the president,
在白宫西翼还有一间办公室
and an office in the West Wing.
这将会是我事业生涯的最高荣誉
It would be the greatest honor of my career.
我知道你有自己的考虑
I know you had your concerns
即使是临时性的工作
about even coming on temporarily.
是的
I did, yeah.
我们能先把这些放一边吗
Can we agree to put those aside?
其实 我定了今晚的火车
Well, as a matter of fact, I'm on a train tonight
明早去见弗兰妮的办案员
to meet with Franny's case worker in the morning --
他们管这个叫家访
A home visit, they call it.
听起来挺好的
Well, that sounds encouraging.
我得先咨♥询♥她
I'd have to consult with her first
才能考虑搬到华盛顿全职工作
before moving to Washington full time.
当然
Of course.
你动身之前
Before you go,
帮我看点东西 好吗
take a look at something for me, will you?
好的
Sure.
五角大楼计划让一支五千人的战斗部队
It's a pentagon plan to permanently base a 5,000-strong combat brigade
和两个猛禽中队永久驻扎波罗的海诸国
and two raptor squadrons in the baltic states.
不过资料不能带出这间房♥间
Unfortunately, it can't leave this room.
你只能在这里看
You're gonna have to read it here.
没问题
I think I can manage that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来糟糕透了
You look like shit.
显然 能否允许我用剃须刀
Apparently there's some debate
都得经过一番讨论
as to whether I'm allowed a razor.
还有访客
Or visitors.
我争取了好几周才获批进来
I've been trying to get in here for weeks.
你没错过什么好戏
You haven't missed much.
你过的如何
How are you?
每天都是同样的问题来回问
Every day the same bloody questions over and over
好像我隐瞒了很多名字似的
as if I'm withholding names,
好像我们有几百个人
as if there were hundreds of us.
说真的 这种情况你能怎么办
Really, what can you do with asses like that?
我真希望有机会说服你收手
I wish you had given me a chance to talk you out of it.
为什么不给我机会
Why didn't you?
我已经知道你的观点了 索尔
I knew your arguments already, Saul.
不用再听一遍
I didn't need to hear them again.
请相信我
Believe me.
事情变得这么黑暗 绝非我本意
It was never my intention for things to turn so dark.
最后 我丧失了对局势的掌控
Ultimately, I lost control of what I set in motion.
你记得格雷厄姆·格林说过的话吧
You remember what Graham Greene said, don't you?
曾被21次提名诺贝尔文学奖的英国当代作家
关于什么的
About what?
各个秘密机构
The secret services.
它们是衡量一个国家
That they're the only real measure
政♥治♥是否健康的唯一真实标准
of a nation's political health...
也是国家潜意识的真正体现
the one true expression of its subconscious.
愿主保佑我们
God help us all.
我的所作所为不可饶恕 索尔
What I did was unforgivable, Saul,
但我并不肯定我错了
but I'm not sure it was wrong.
她多少有些离谱
There's something off about her --
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表