剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你以为呢
Well, where do you think I got it?
当然是我跟彼得刚刚录的了
We just shot it -- me and Peter did.
什么时候
When?
就一个小时之前
Just now, like, an hour ago.
在贝尔维尤录的
At Bellevue?
在皇后区录的 亲爱的
No, honey, in Queens.
不可能 他已经被逮捕了
That's impossible. He's under arrest.
亲爱的 你可真是糊涂
Honey, you are way confused.
能把手♥机♥还给我吗
Can I get my phone back?
谢了
Thanks.
你到底来不来啊
So are we going or what?
皮尔维斯基先生
Mr. Piotrowski!
什么事
Yes?
皮尔维斯基先生 您身上是否携带手♥机♥
Mr. Piotrowski, did you bring a phone onto this floor?
没有吧
I don't think so.
搜他身
Check him.
请跟我们来
Come with us, please.
谢了
Thanks.
卡莉 你在家吗
Carrie, you home?
开门
Answer the door.
卡莉
Carrie!
卡莉
Carrie?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 请留言
Hi. It's Carrie Mathison. Leave a message.
卡莉 还是我 快接电♥话♥
Carrie, it's me again. Answer your damn phone.
你回家的时候 看到我在厨房♥可别惊讶
Don't be surprised to find me standing in your kitchen
因为我自己进来了
when you get home, 'cause that's where I am.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
米拉让我想通了几件事
Mira set me straight on a few things.
快回电♥话♥
Call me back.
回电♥话♥ 回电♥话♥
Call me back. Call me back.
逃离纽约
联调局无罪释放恐♥怖♥分♥子♥塞古·巴
爆♥炸♥事件轰动全城
逃离纽约
达尔·阿德 - 中情局和情报局 - 国安局 - 军方 - 司法部
联调局探员雷·科林是自杀而死吗
布鲁克林爆♥炸♥案肇事者绑♥架♥人♥质♥
是谁让安♥全♥局♥录音的
伊丽莎白·基恩新政威胁秩序
塞古·巴主要武器为化肥炸♥弹♥
您的预约在六楼 四十九号♥ 请提前三十分钟到达
麦克斯 新消息 视频文件
走路看着点
Hey, watch it.
抱歉
Sorry.
他为了保全自己不顾别人的安危
He got other guys to take the risk while he stayed safe.
安德鲁·基恩比其他指挥员
Andrew Keane lost more men
在行动中折损的士兵都多
than any other commander during the surge.
我的战友白白牺牲
Buddies of mine died for nothing.
基恩上尉牺牲当晚到底发生了什么
So what really happened the night Captain Keane died?
我们去搜查一间仓库
We'd gone to search a warehouse...
您该休息会儿了
Maybe you should get some rest.
我们受到了袭击
We got hit...
看看我都做了些什么
Look at what I've done to him.
基恩上尉做了什么
And what did Captain Keane do?
-不是你的错 -是我的错
- You didn't do this. - I did.
我知道公开谈论他是个错误
I knew that talking about him in public would be a mistake.
我就知道
I knew it.
哪怕只是提一下他的名字
I knew that if I so much as mentioned his name,
都会有祸事临头
something bad would happen.
所以我十年缄口不言 保证了他不受打扰
And so I didn't. And for ten years, he was safe.
有关他的记忆
His memory was...
只锁在我心里
with me alone.
直到我张来了这张破嘴
And then I opened my big, fat mouth.
有人冲向了战场
Some men run towards the fight.
看看他 罗勃
Look at him, Rob.
安德鲁·基恩却逃走了
Andrew Keane just ran away.
这就是了
This was it...
懦弱
Cowardice...
这就是他生命最后的时刻
...the last few seconds of his life.
有人冲向了战场
Some men run towards the fight.
谁都不应该看到这段视频
No one should be allowed to see this -- no one.
这些人都他妈不要脸了吗
Have these people no fucking shame?
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
好
Yeah.
-到了吗 -对
- This it? - Yeah.
房♥子正在重新装♥修♥
House is being remodeled.
他在二楼呢
He's on the second floor.
奎恩 你在这做什么
Quinn, what are you doing?
把手电筒关上
Kill the light.
你看
Look.
看什么
What am I looking at?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
就是他 卡莉
That's him, Carrie.
那个监视你的人
The m-m-man who was -- watched you,
也是把炸♥弹♥放进车里的那个人
put the bomb in the van.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表