剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
我不会好的
I'm not getting any better!
你的破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fuckin' skull?
-放开我 -放了我吧
- Let me go. -Let me go.
塞古因支持恐♥怖♥主♥义♥被捕了
Sekou is under arrest for material support of terrorism.
政♥府♥已提出认罪协议
The government has offered a plea bargain.
但我没罪
But I'm not guilty.
我还不确定他的行为是否违法
I'm not sure what he's done is even illegal.
你笔记本上会有死亡的美国士兵照片吗
Do you keep photos of dead American soldiers on your laptop?
在我看来他就是个愤怒的小孩
What I saw was an angry kid.
-谁在那里 -我跟你说过 彼得·奎恩
- Who's down there? - I told you. Peter Quinn.
他住过医院
He's been in the hospital,
现在和我们一起住一阵
and now he's with us for a while.
他叫萨德·穆萨德
His name is Saad Mahsud.
是联调局的人
He's working for the FBI.
操♥他♥妈♥的科林 他什么也不关心
Fucking Conlin, he doesn't care about anything.
他就一直说 让他收钱
All he keeps saying is just get him to take the money.
你能补救的 你可以说出真♥相♥
You can fix this. You can tell the truth.
你来这儿就是个错误
You fucked up by coming here.
小心别让克拉丽丝带着钱跑了
You watch Clarice don't run off with that now.
我的天啊 抢劫了
Oh, my God. It's a robbery!
都别他妈的动
Nobody fucking move!
你觉得我是下任美国总统的顾问
You think I'm advising the next President of the United States?
她的整个国♥家♥安♥全♥施政纲领
I think her entire national security platform
都脱胎于你的观点
came right out of that head of yours.
我们收到盟友的信息
We have intel from our partners
伊朗要违背核问题协定
that the Iranians are cheating on the nuclear deal.
有个伊朗的中间人 叫法尔哈德·纳菲斯
There's an Iranian bag man, Farhad Nafisi.
以色列人会去抓他
The Israelis are gonna pick him up.
达尔说有证据显示他们与朝鲜合作
Dar told me they have evidence of a parallel program
-搞了一个并行项目 -在这件事上
- with North Korea. - Mossad can't be trusted
摩萨德根本无法持客观态度
to be even remotely objective on this.
-那你的建议是呢 -索尔·贝伦森
- What do you suggest? - Saul Berenson.
索尔一开始就参与安排核问题协议
The nuclear arrangement started with Saul.
他也想看到成果
He wants it to work.
你要去阿布扎比了 摩萨德的行动
You're going to Abu Dhabi. The Mossad Operation.
你真的没看过吗
You've really never seen this?
*而这是*
*And the home*
*勇士之乡*
*of the brave*
第一次革命始于人的思想
The first revolution is when you change your mind
转变看问题的方式
about how you look at things
发现另一种未曾出现过的
and see that there might be another way to look at it
全新视角
that you have not been shown.
残酷地对待抗♥议♥者
The brutality against protesters,
准军事化的执法
the para-militarization of law enforcement.
这就是为何我们要不断尝试
That's why we have to keep trying.
我们的国家不需要用极权对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
We don't need a police state in this country to fight terrorism,
我们需要一种新的策略
we need a new strategy.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised.
无限期羁押的制度...
...the system of indefinite detention...
调查局和中情局在针对穆♥斯♥林♥社区
FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities...
警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人
Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient.
离我远点
Get away from me!
-再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩
- What's his name again? - Peter Quinn.
你将无法待在家中 兄弟
You will not be able to stay home, brother.
你不能插入 打开 并退出
You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out.
-这是非常严重的指控 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- It's a very alarming charge. - The Russians
黑进了我们的社区
hacked our committees.
没完没了的战争
The continuation of endless war.
你的破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
革命活动
The revolution
会让你坐上驾驶位
will put you in the driver's seat.
美国持续以非常高的代价
The US continues to engage
参与一场隐蔽战争
in a covert war with very, very high stakes.
我做出承诺而不遵守
I made promises and didn't keep them.
这个时代始于911事件
This world began right after 9/11.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised,
不会被电视转播
not be televised.
没有回头路 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
There will be no retrun, brothers and sisters.
革命即将上演
The revolution will be live.
哪家机构
Which agency?
在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生
I can't say that here in an open hearing, sir.
你救过我
You saved me.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
奎恩 奎恩 奎恩
Quinn. Quinn. Quinn!
奎恩 是我
Quinn, it's me.
奎恩
Quinn.
是我 我是卡莉
It's me. It's Carrie.
你没事了 没事了 你在我家
You're okay. You're okay. You're in my house.
你安全了 安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
肯定是做梦了
That must be some dream.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
奎恩 不 奎恩 别
Quinn, no. Quinn, no.
搞什么 奎恩 你在干什么
Hey, come on, Quinn! What are you doing?
我还以为你...
I-I thought you were--
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝 上楼去 好吗
Hey, sweetheart? Go back upstairs, okay?
快去 妈妈马上就来
Go on. Mommy will be right there.
好了 奎恩
Okay. Quinn...
你是因为吃了太多药 我懂
You're coming down from a lot of medication. I get that.
但如果你要跟我们母女
But if you're gonna be living in my home
住在我家里...
with me and my daughter...
我整天都会在外面
I'm gonna be out all day.
弗兰妮放学后会有保姆照顾
Uh...Franny's gonna go with her nanny after school.
-要我打给麦克斯... -我不需要保姆
- Should I call Max to-- - I don't need a babysitter.
好吧
Fine.
里达
Reda?
马上来我办公室
I need you in the office now.
-怎么了 -科林刚打过电♥话♥
- What's goin' on? - Conlin just called
问你为什么骚扰他的线人
to ask why the hell you were harassing his informant.
我料到他会举报见面的事
I expected him to report the meeting.
所以你最开始就不该招惹他
Which is why you should've avoided him in the first place.
什么时候能到
When can you be here?
把弗兰妮送到学校就来
Uh, soon as I get Franny to school.
尽快赶过来
As fast as you can.
操
Fuck.
他们还跟着我们
They're still with us.
警♥察♥吗
Police?
-不 阿联酋国安部 -甩掉
- No. SSD. - Lose 'em.
阿联酋 阿布扎比
甩掉了吗
How we doin'?
还跟着
Still there.
-准备好了 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
格林伯格先生
Mr. Greenburg?
抓紧了
Hold on.
是你打给我的
Hey, you called me.
我这是正常反应
I'm just having an honest reaction here.
还有 这不是一切照常
And no, it isn't business as usual.
我要抗争到底 再见
I'm gonna fight you on this. Goodbye.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
奥蒂斯 他们要撤销认罪协定
Ortiz. They're withdrawing the plea deal.
-什么 -是的 我们要上庭了
- What? - Yeah, we're going to trial.
意味着塞古要在联邦一级戒备监狱
And that means Sekou's looking at 15 years
服刑15年
in a Federal Supermax.
拜托 里达
Come on, Reda.
-他们不能那么干吧 -撤销认罪协定
- They can't do that, can they? - Withdraw the plea deal?
当然能 他们有充足的依据
Sure they can, given sufficient grounds.
违抗涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥的法庭禁令
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表