剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Did he put a bomb on the van?
你说过
You said...
"保护弗兰妮"
"P-protect Franny."
我做到了
And I did.
是
Yes.
然后你坑了我
Then you took me down.
你说什么
W-what do you mean?
在我转身的时候
When my back was turned.
不 我是想救你一命
No. I was trying to save your life.
他们是要杀了你的 听着
They were gonna kill you. Look...
你很困惑 我明白
You were confused. I-I understand.
但我们俩都有危险
But it's coming down on both of us.
我们得弄清楚情况
We need to figure out what's going on.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here, anyway?
他们说没人能进来 没人能
They told me nobody gets in here... nobody.
谁 谁说的
Who? Who said that?
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
"Why" what?
你为什么给他们看那些照片
Why did you show them the... pictures?
我没有
I didn't.
你说联调局找不到他
You said the... FBI couldn't find him.
不 我给那个帮我们的人看了
No, I showed one guy, the guy who is helping us,
有他帮忙我才能进来看你
who got me in here to see you.
-警卫 -奎恩 拜托
- Guard! - Quinn, come on.
-你和他们是一伙的 -不是
- You're with them. - No, I'm not!
-警卫 -我是你这边的
- Guard! - I am on your side.
滚开
Get away from me!
-警卫 -奎恩
- Guard! - Quinn.
看着我
Look at me.
你是来面试的吗
Are you here for a job interview?
保险公♥司♥的
Insurance.
这一地址登记的车辆
A vehicle registered to this address
有一起事故有关
w-was involved in an accident.
停在那儿的那辆 蓝色吉普
the one parked right out there, actually, the blue Jeep.
我得和司机谈谈
I need to speak to the driver.
我得和会计部核对一下
I'll have to check with Accounting.
他们可能都去吃午饭了
I think they might all be at lunch.
你可以在那边稍等下
If you want to wait over there?
安全权限等级
等你用完后 我能借一下你的笔吗
Can I borrow your pencil if you're done?
好
Yep.
北弗吉尼亚人人都有安全权限吗
Does everyone in Northern Virginia have a security clearance?
对 是星享卡赠的
Yeah. It comes with your Starbucks rewards card.
我还以为这份工作肯定能录取我
Figured I had this gig in the bag.
他们要招不少人 也许你能行
Well, with all the people they're hiring, you probably do.
中情局的吗
Langley?
什么
Sorry?
你是中情局的吗
You Langley?
我看你不像国安局的
You don't look like Fort Meade to me.
我过去四年一直都在调查局
I've been at the Bureau the last four years.
我在拉克兰空军基地
I was tailored access operations at Lackland.
他们把我们关在笼子里
Dude, they kept us in a cage.
我迫不及待的想来私企
I can't wait to get into the private sector.
所有他们不让我们碰的数据
All that data they wouldn't let us touch.
你敢相信他们这里开出的薪水吗
Can you believe the numbers they're throwing around here?
可不是嘛
I know.
他们跟你说什么奇怪的话了吗
They say anything strange to you?
我们是平行主干网上的一个节点
"We're a node on the parallel backbone."
坐在全世界最大的光纤传输电缆之上
Sitting on the biggest fiber-optic-cable transit in the world.
全世界96.8%的数据
96.8% of the world's data,
巨大的数据流无人能望其项背
the great bitstream from which all else must arise?
就他妈在我们脚下
Right fucking underneath us.
给了我一个信息图示
Gives me an information throbber.
A组申请人跟我来 拿好文件
Group "A" applicants, follow me. Bring your paperwork.
走吧
Let's go.
抱歉
Excuse me.
请大家跟上
Please stay together.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我在找会计部的卡罗尔
I'm looking for Carol... in Accounting.
她明显不在这里
Well, she's obviously not here.
请到走廊里去
Step into the hall, please.
到走廊里去
Step into the hall.
她也许在吃午饭
She may still be at lunch.
这到底是什么地方
What is this place, anyway?
你跟前台说你在找一台车
You told reception you were looking for a car.
对 一辆蓝色吉普 注册地址是这里
Yeah. A blue Jeep registered to this address.
-我觉得你搞错了 -我觉得我没有
- I think you've made a mistake. - I think I haven't.
这是什么机构
What organization is this?
民营机构 你这是擅闯
A private one, and you're trespassing.
你在这里是什么职位
What's your position here?
能把名字告诉我吗
Could I have your name?
如果你有法律权力
You wouldn't have lied your way in
比如搜查令 就不会靠撒谎混进来了
if you had any legal authority, like a warrant.
保安会护送你出去
The guards will escort you out.
-喂 -你见到奎恩了吗
- Hello? - Did you see Quinn?
算是吧
Kind of.
什么叫"算是"
"Kind of"? What's that?
他状态很差 我让他变得更差了
He was in bad shape. I made it worse.
他告诉你什么了吗
So, did he tell you anything?
主要说我怎么坑惨他的
Mostly how I fucked him over.
他把我坑惨了
Yeah. He fucked me over,
看看我们 都快成搭档了
and look at us... practically partners.
-那你在哪呢 -在一个停车场
- So, where are you? - In a parking lot...
顺着那辆蓝色吉普找过来的
where I tracked down that blue Jeep,
在我进入一个奇怪的地方后就不见了
which then disappeared while I was inside a very strange place.
怎么奇怪了
Strange how?
我觉得我们应该面谈
I'm thinking we should discuss in person.
你能去我家吗
Can you get out to my house?
当然
Sure.
顺着95大街往南走 我把地址发给你
Head south on 95. I'll text you the address.
我来见侯任总统
I'm here to see the president-elect.
-她在等我 -请稍等 先生
- She's expecting me. - Just a second, sir.
你怎么得到这个地址的
How did you get this address?
通过邮件
From the e-mail.
什么邮件 谁发的
What e-mail? Who sent it?
你们的人 我不知道你们的规矩
One of you guys. I don't know how you people work.
我得看看
I'll need to see it.
那干嘛还写"阅后删除"
Then why did it say "Delete"?
好吧 那请您出示证件
Okay. I need to see some I. D.
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, ma'am.
我是她的幕僚长 苍天啊
I'm her chief of staff, for Christ's sake.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
她没问题
She's clear.
请下车
Out, please.
又怎么了
Now what?
所有进入车辆都要接受全面检查
Every vehicle entering the perimeter has to be swept.
行 那我走进去
Fine. I'll just walk there then.
你得在这等着车辆检查完毕
You need to wait with the vehicle.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
托娃·里夫林是个大忙人
Tovah Rivlin is a very busy woman.
阿布扎比 特拉维夫 一趟又一趟
Abu Dhabi, Tel Aviv, back and forth, back and forth.
10天来回5次
Five times in ten days.
来回5趟 你就查到这些吗
Five trips? That's all you got?
不 还有其他发现
No, I have something else.
还有一趟 唯一没去阿布扎比的
Another trip, the only one not to Abu Dhabi.
给我看看
Show me.
别心急
Not so fast.
没有免费午餐
Nothing's for nothing.
得了 维克多 我们事前有约定
Come on, Viktor. That isn't our arrangement.
就像所有的约定
Like all arrangements,
都必须接受审查
it's subject to review, surely.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表