剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
女士 我觉得我该向你道歉
Ma'am, if I may, I feel I owe you an apology.
我们第一次会议不是很愉快
We got off on the wrong foot at our very first meeting,
这都怪我
and I blame myself entirely.
完全不是那样的
It's not that, not at all.
请坐
Please, sit down.
其实我请你过来是想征求你的建议
The fact is, I asked you here to pick your brain.
-什么方面 -伊朗
- About? - Iran.
我们需要应急计划
And the contingency plans we need
你之前建议过
if, as you've suggested,
来应对他们违反核武协议的情况
they are cheating on the nuclear deal.
抱歉 我得多问一句 我听说了
Forgive me, I have to ask. I've heard rumors
一位高层伊朗叛变者的传闻
about a high-level Iranian defector,
-级别非常高 -不只是传闻
- very high-level. - Not just rumors.
-名字能透露吗 -马吉德·贾瓦迪
- Is there a name? - Majid Javadi.
他抛出橄榄枝
He put out feelers,
说有重要的信息
said he had important information.
原本的信息让我以为
I was led to believe
以色列方面好像要破坏我们和伊朗的协议
that it was about an Israeli effort to sabotage our treaty with Iran.
但他说了完全不同的话
What he told me was quite different.
伊朗确实要违反核协议
Iran is cheating on the nuclear deal.
我已经让索尔·贝伦森返回中情局
Now, I've asked Saul Berenson to return to Langley.
所以毋庸置疑 他和此事有密切联♥系♥
So there's no confusion, yes, he was very much involved in this...
就说是引发了一场误会吧
let's call it a misunderstanding.
我替索尔说一句
In Saul's defense, it's easy
他在这种事上很容易出错
to get things wrong in this business.
但也不应该因此受奖励
That doesn't mean you get rewarded for it.
恕我直言 您很明白事理
If you don't mind my saying, I'm impressed.
无论你怎么想 我不是空想家
Whatever you think, I'm not an ideologue.
我真的很关心这个国家的安全
I really do care about the security of this country.
我也是
As do I.
所以我才想好好谈清楚你要求的
Why is why I want to be absolutely clear about the scope
应急计划要有多大影响
of this contingency plan you're asking for.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是这不只是
What I mean is it's not just a question
派多少监察员 用什么制裁方式的问题
of how many inspectors or which sanctions.
最首要的
First and foremost,
是我们展示给世界的态度
it's the face we present to the world.
比如说国务卿人选
Secretary of State, for example.
任何之前被你视为敌视伊朗的人
Anyone you were considering to help pivot towards Iran
都不能马上划清界限了
wouldn't be the one now to draw a line in the sand.
先用制裁手段
Sanctions first.
给我一些新的人选
But bring me some new names.
我们什么都可以谈
Nothing's off the table.
情况如何
How'd it go?
我完全不清楚
I really don't know.
-你可以见弗兰妮吗 -不行
- Did you get to see Franny? - No.
坦白自己过去的一堆破事之后
You get to confess a bunch of shit about yourself,
才有可能获准某天
after which you may or may not be allowed
在某个监管所里见到自己的孩子
to see your child someday in a supervised setting.
好的方面是 心理医生说
On the positive side, the shrink said
他会很快回复我消息 另外
expect to hear from him soon. Plus,
他面带微笑 所以...
he was smiling, so...
期待好运吧
Fingers crossed.
这是什么
What's this?
根据手♥机♥记录
Um, according to cellphone records,
科林被杀前就在这里
it's where Conlin called you from
给你打的电♥话♥
just before he was killed.
-像是废弃设施 -我不这么认为
- Looks deserted. - Yeah, I don't think so.
所有这些 工作清单
Um, all this, job listings,
每一项都会追溯到这个地址
each one leading back to this address.
像在谋划些什么
Some kind of start-up.
他们在疯狂地招募人员
They're hiring like crazy.
大规模集群管理 曙光系统 开源应用平台堆栈
"Large scale cluster management, Aurora, LAMP Stack..."
网络支持 社交媒体 他们要找这种人
Internet support, social media. That's what they're looking for.
-你了解这个 -是的 很清楚
- You know this stuff? - Yeah, a lot of it.
我应聘了
I applied for a job.
-麦克斯 -我知道
- Max. - I know.
你刚才说科林去过那里 然后就死了
You just said Conlin died after going there.
我知道 但这地方是黑匣子
I know, but this place is a black box.
至少对我来说应该进去探一探
It makes sense for me to go in at least
然后查明那地方叫什么
and -- and find out what it's called.
除非你没有兴趣
Unless you're not interested.
我当然有兴趣 但我刚花了一个半小时
Of course I'm interested. I also just spent 90 minutes
和心理医生谈话 让我想起我如何草率地
with a shrink reminding me how I put people in harm's way
将别人置于危险之中
without thinking twice.
我已经和面试官做过了视频面试
Well, I've already had a Skype interview with a recruiter.
他们让我今天下午过去
They want me to come in this afternoon.
-麦克斯 -这跟你没关系
- Max - It's not on you.
我自己负责
It's on me.
他们说过不可能
They said it couldn't be done.
候任总统不会改变主意
The President-Elect could not be moved.
他们是这么说的
That's what they said.
但最后她改变主意了
But she has been, finally.
这一切都归功于你
And I owe it all to you.
你还是着迷这个 对吗
You still love it, don't you?
-胜利吗 -游戏
- Victory? - The game.
得了吧
Come on.
你也是
You do, too.
是的 我不干了
Yeah, well, I'm done.
我收到另一半钱的时候 我马上消失
The second I get the other half of the money, I'm gone.
4500万美金
$45 million.
去哥斯达黎加之类的地方可以花很久
It goes a long way in, what is it, Costa Rica?
我的退休计划我自己知道就行了
I think I'll keep my retirement plans to myself.
-无意冒犯 -没有的事
- No offense. - None taken.
因为你 我惹恼了很多人
I have a lot of people angry at me thanks to you.
我自己组织那边
My own organization,
如果我落到他们手上 会被吊死在起重机上
they'd hang me from a crane if they got their hands on me.
还有索尔
And Saul,
上次我见他的时候 和他闹的相当不愉快
Saul was quite unhappy with me the last time I saw him.
还有摩萨德
Also Mossad.
摩萨德
Mossad?
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
他们有什么好生气的
What the hell are they angry about?
我为他们撒了谎
I lied for them.
我救了他们
I saved their asses.
是的 没错 仅这一次
Yeah, true, this time around.
可是 马吉德 你三十年如一日
But, Majid, you've been dropping missiles on their heads
往他们头上丢导弹
for the past 30 years.
得付出代价
That's got to take a toll.
你要去开门吗
You gonna answer it?
早些时候我没机会提
Oh, I was unable to mention this earlier,
我们在摩萨德的合作伙伴
but our partners at Mossad came to me
发现你在国内的时候 他们找到我
when they found out you were in the country.
我说 "别打扰他
I said "Leave him alone.
他手上有重要事情要做"
He's got important work to do."
确实如此
Which I did.
我恪守了我们的约定
I kept my part of the bargain.
现在该你遵守承诺了
Now it's time for you to keep yours!
我知道 你说的很对
I know. You're absolutely right.
但是摩萨德摆明道理
But Mossad made the case
他们有很多话要问
that the head of the IRGC
伊朗革命卫队的头头
has a lot to tell them.
很遗憾 我没能说服他们
Unfortunately, I couldn't convince anyone they were wrong.
喂
Hello?
这样不对
This is wrong.
我不反对
I don't disagree.
那就让他们离开
Then call them off.
我做不到
I can't.
决定权不在我
It's not up to me.
对你来说我还有价值 我的情报
I still have value to you, intelligence.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表