剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
没有真实姓名 没有社保号♥码
no real names, no Social Security numbers,
没有地址和工作 只有满腔仇恨
no addresses, no jobs, just a stream of hate.
再深挖下去 会发现许多这些网络程序
Dig deeper, you find many of these bots are run in a place
都归名为政策协调处的地方管
called the Office of Policy Coordination,
而那地方设在控制中心位于
which is in a building off of I-95,
地下六层的I-95附近的大楼里
with a control center six floors underground.
地下 地堡吗
Underground. An underground bunker?
-对 -真的吗
- Yes. - Really?
真的 倾尽工作室之力
Yes. Run out of this studio.
你不只是捏造了虚假的视频
You didn't just produce the lying video.
随之而来的恨意和谎言都是你捏造的
You faked the hate and the lies that accompanied it.
人们恨你 候任总统女士
People hate you, Madam President-Elect.
那不是谁捏造的
No one's faking that.
天 他们很生气啊
Boy, are they angry.
你知道什么会让他们更加愤怒吗
You know what would make them even angrier?
知道你的所作所为受谁资助
If they learned how your operation was funded.
什么
Excuse me?
如果他们知道
If they learned you were financed
你接受自己鄙视的机构的资助
by the same establishment you claim to despise.
这真是天大的谎言
That is an outrageous lie!
你不是对强权说出真♥相♥的自♥由♥言论者
You are not a free voice speaking truth to power.
你是政♥府♥的托儿
You're a government shill.
-你这是在诽谤了 -我有你和情报圈
- Now we are talking slander. - I have evidence of collusion
现役成员勾结的证据
with serving members of the intelligence community.
我会交给司法部
It will go to the Attorney General.
你将面临起诉
You will be prosecuted.
被迫停工
You will be shut down.
因为我的政♥府♥重视真♥相♥
Because in my government, truth will have a value,
而你将无处立足
and you will have no place.
厉害
Wow.
真厉害
Just wow.
我都不知道该怎么回应了
I don't even know how to respond.
你都让我的交换台失灵了
You've even got my switchboard going crazy.
来接通听众来电
Let's take a call.
你好 这里是《绝对真♥相♥》
Hi. You're on "Real. Truth."
你好 我是比尔
Hey, there. This is Bill.
我只想说
I just want to say --
等等 比尔
Hang on, Bill.
你是真人吗
Are you real?
什么
What?
你是真人吗
Are you real?
因为候任总统觉得你不是真人的
Because the president-elect doesn't think you are.
搞毛啊 我是真人
What the fuck? Yeah, man, I'm real.
你不是假的或是网络程序吗
You're not a-a fake, a-a-a bot?
不 我他妈不是
No, I'm fucking not.
她只是想逃避问题
She's just trying to dodge the issue.
什么问题 比尔
What is the issue, Bill?
就是安德鲁·基恩
Andrew Keane is.
我当时在伊♥拉♥克♥ 懂吗
I was in Iraq, okay?
大家都知道他享受特殊待遇
Everybody knew he got special treatment
因为老妈是参议员
because his mama was a senator.
那也没使他幸免于难
It didn't keep him from getting killed.
他被杀是因为他是个懦夫
He was killed because he was coward.
该把他从阿灵顿公墓挖出来
He should be dug up out of Arlington
因为那是真英雄的长眠之地
because that's for real heroes.
我额外赠送你一件"礼物"吧
And I'll tell you something else, for free --
你儿子跑起来像个娘们
your son runs like a fucking girl.
我也说了 人们...
Uh, like I said, people...
人们很生气
people are angry.
随机选的来电
A random caller, huh?
我看不是 我注意到你这点了
I don't think so. I've noticed this about you.
每当你说谎的时候
Whenever you are trapped in a lie,
声音都会变大 还会转换话题
you raise your voice and change the subject.
今天不是时候
Not today.
说完了
We're done here.
-卡莉 -你好 长官
- Carrie. - Hello, sir.
这里到底是哪
So, what exactly is this place?
奎恩说这里是特别行动队
According to Quinn, it's a briefing post
去中东执行任务前的传达站
for special-ops teams heading to the Middle East.
他自己也在这里待过近一年
He staged out of here himself for almost a year.
我接到负责此事的特工的电♥话♥
I got a call from the agent in charge.
他说尸体有点问题
He said there's some issue with the body.
他叫什么
What's his name?
驾照上写的是博都斯·贝利
The license says Porteous Belli.
我怀疑是假的
I doubt it's real.
要告诉我事情经过吗
You want to tell me how this happened?
他当时想杀了我 奎恩阻止了他
He was trying to kill me. Quinn stopped him.
事情有点失控
Things got a little crazy.
确实啊
I guess so.
他快勒死我了 奎恩救了我
He was choking me out. Quinn saved my life.
你们都没想到
It never occurred to either of you
他可能是位主要证人吗
this guy could have been a major witness?
我们还有货车
We still have the van.
带我看看
Show me.
难以置信
Incredible.
遮阳板上有一张塞古妈妈和妹妹的照片
There's a photo of Sekou with his mom and sister on the visor.
这就是你一直想要的
It's what you've been asking for --
真正的可起诉案件
an actual prosecutable case.
奎恩交给我们了
Quinn handed it to us.
他的豁免协议包含任何情况吧
His immunity deal covers everything, right?
我们会尽力的
We'll make it work.
我今天见到了权贵
I met power today.
权贵来到我工作的地方
Power came to my place of work,
被走正步 穿风衣的人包围
surrounded by goose-stepping men in long coats.
老实讲
And I'll be honest --
我很害怕
I was afraid.
当我从
that jackboot on my neck
候任总统嘴里听到那些话的时候
when I heard these words from the president-elect --
你会面临起诉
"You will be prosecuted.
被迫停工
You will be shut down.
我的政♥府♥容不下你这种人
Because in my government, you will have no place."
我差点以为我能改变一些人的想法
For a moment there, I thought I might have changed some minds.
您做到了
You did.
但是别指望能改变他的
Just don't expect to change his.
不知道还有没有人记得
Whatever happened to government of the people,
民治 民有 民享这句话
by the people, for the people?
要我说
I'll tell you what happened.
-不管是耍阴谋还是使诡计 -关上吧
- Whether by fraud or deceit... - Turn it off, please.
抑或者是我们...
...or our own collective
你能挺身而出 我很感激
I want you to know how grateful I am you came forward.
我知道你顶着很大的压力
It couldn't have been easy.
您这么说是打算牺牲我来制住达尔
'Cause you're about to throw me under the bus to get Dar?
是的
Yes.
除此之外还因为
That and because I know
我知道你对中情局的爱护之心
how protective you are of the Agency.
不管发生什么 根源都不在中情局
Whatever is going on here, it's not the Agency.
至少不是曾经的那个中情局
Not mine, anyway.
多亏了你 他们被逼到明处了
Well, they're out in the open now, thanks to you.
候任总统女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
酒店前门抗♥议♥的人群增加了
The -- The protest has grown in front of the hotel.
我们可以从后门进去
We can go in the back.
不用了 就走前门
No, the front.
"大苹果”要到酒店了
Big Apple is coming in.
容我说一句 您表现的很从容
I have to say -- you did well.
有其母必有其子
其子不知荣誉为何物 其母亦然
现代希♥特♥勒♥基恩
基恩等同于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
士兵战死为保家园 总统谎话连篇
女士 还有十五秒
Fifteen seconds, ma'am.
下车之后动作要迅速
Once we stop, we move fast.
不要
No!
不在这里停了 走停车场
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表