剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Let me explain.
这笔钱是拨给
These payments were earmarked
某个覆盖全国的防空系统的
for a countrywide air defense system,
但最后却流向了平壤
but instead wound up in Pyongyang.
马吉德
Majid.
他昨晚跟我说的正好相反
He told me exactly the opposite last night.
让他说完
Let him finish.
多谢 女士
Thank you, Madam.
索尔说得对
Saul is right.
昨晚我确实没这么跟他说
I did tell him differently last night,
只是因为我知道
but only because I knew I wouldn't get
告诉他真♥相♥ 就没机会见到您了
this audience with you if I told him the truth.
真♥相♥是什么
Which is?
协议已被违反
The deal is broken.
我们寻求在朝鲜实施并行项目
We are pursuing a parallel program in North Korea.
你知道并非如此
You know that's not true.
索尔有许多品质
Saul has many qualities,
最令人钦佩的便是他很乐观
the most admirable of which is his optimism.
有些品质或许是顽固地
Some might call it a stubborn refusal
对眼前的事物视而不见
to see what's exactly in front of his eyes.
他手♥机♥上有证据 我见过
He has the evidence on his phone. I watched it.
他说的出资人是个摩萨德特工
This financier he's talking about is a Mossad agent.
整件事是个骗局
The whole thing is a charade.
唯一的骗局就是协议本身
The only charade was the deal itself.
协议从没有机会实现
It never had a chance.
抱歉让你失望了 女士 但我要是你
I'm sorry to disappoint, Madam, but if I were you,
就会小心行事
I'd watch your back
因为我的国人不与你为友
because my country is not your friend.
我们该走了
We should go.
女士 留步
Ma'am, please.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
是你让我来这听他说这些
You brought me here to listen to him.
"大苹果"下来了 准备好车辆
Big Apple's coming down. Vehicle, stand by.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck?!
侯任总统女士
Madam President-elect.
侯任总统女士 我有话得跟你说
Madam President-elect, I have to speak to you.
请退后 女士
Please stay back, ma'am.
伊丽莎白 拜托 你得听我说
Elizabeth, please, you have to listen to me.
索尔不会犯那样的错
Saul would not have made a mistake like that.
贾瓦迪在撒谎 这是唯一的解释
Javadi is lying. It's the only explanation.
不是 我还能想到其他的
No, it's not. I can think of others,
其中就包括你错了
including one where you were wrong
而我也错在还听了你的话
and I was wrong to have ever listened to you.
再见 卡莉
Goodbye, Carrie.
马吉德 等等
Majid, wait.
跟我说话 苍天啊
Talk to me, for Christ's sake.
他妈的什么情况
What the hell's going on?
你真的不知道吧
You really don't know, do you?
-天啊 索尔 你真是无权无势 -告诉我
- My God, Saul. You have lost your powers. - Tell me.
-放开我 -告诉我 你♥他♥妈♥的
-Get your hands off me! -Tell me, God damn it!
-为什么 马吉德 -因为我不想
- Why, Majid? - Because I didn't want to spend
后半辈子都谨慎惶恐度日
the rest of my life looking over my shoulder.
-抱歉了 老朋友 -抱歉
- Sorry, old friend. - Sorry?
达尔
Dar?
你跟达尔·阿德尔联♥系♥了
You reached out to Dar Adal?
我之前是赌博
I bet on a horse.
现在我要跟庄家走了
In the end, I went with the sure thing.
不 我不会让你这么做
No, I won't let you do this.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
索尔 你还好吧
Saul, you all right?
不 我不好
No, I'm not all right.
离"好"差了他妈十万八千里
Fucking miles away from all right.
你到底从哪搞到的
Where on earth did you get this?
这是场视频战 记得吗
Well, this was the YouTube war, remember?
鲁迪这小子的头盔上有摄像头
This kid Rudy had a-- a camera on his helmet.
他把一切都拍下来了
He caught the whole Goddamn thing.
行动 行动 行动
Move, move, move!
火力攻击太凶猛了
We're taking too much fire!
好戏在这呢
This is where it gets good.
有两人受伤
We got two down!
闪开 快他妈闪开
Out of the way! Get out of my fucking way!
他是安德鲁·基恩
Meet Andrew Keane,
侯任总统的独子
the only son of the President-elect.
闪开 快他妈闪开
Out of the way! Get out of my fucking way!
军医 过来
Medic, get over here!
弗兰克 快点
Frank, come on, man!
基恩 长官
Keane! Sir!
我不懂
I don't get it.
他试图救他们
He was trying to save their lives.
好了 这是他们编辑的视频
Okay, this is something the boys put together.
难以接受 但...
It's rough, but...
这就是真♥相♥ 好吗
This the truth, okay?
老兵反对《反军事荣誉窃取法案》
这是没人想知晓的真♥相♥
This is the truth that no one wants to hear.
死了很多人 我的同伴死了 白白牺牲
Men died, buddies of mine died, for nothing.
你看他部队的伤亡情况
If you take a look at the casualties his battalion suffered,
四十人死亡 八十七人受伤
40 dead, 87 wounded,
因为安德鲁·基恩只关心自己的仕途
'cause Andrew Keane only cared about his career
只关心能在胸前钉上多少勋章绶带
and how many ribbons he can pin on his chest.
他丝毫不关心为此要付出多少代价
And he didn't give a shit what he had to do to get 'em.
但他三次出征伊♥拉♥克♥
But he did three tours.
他肯定冒了险
He must have taken some risks.
我们去搜查萨德尔城的一间仓库
We'd gone to search a warehouse in Sadr City.
有情报称那是炸♥弹♥工厂
We had intel it was a bomb factory.
我们刚一下车就遭到袭击
We had just gotten out of the vehicles when we got hit.
就好像他们在守株待兔
It's like they were waiting for us.
然后呢
What happened?
我们被敌人火力压制
We were pinned down, taking fire.
火箭弹 狙击手
RPGs, snipers.
我们还击
So we returned fire.
基恩上尉做了什么
Captain Keane, what did he do?
-噪音非常大 -但他当时在 对吗
- There was a lot of noise -- - But he was there, right?
-你看见他了 -是 长官
- You saw him. - Yes, sir.
他当时在干什么
So what was he doing?
他从我身边跑过
He ran past me.
他叫喊着
He was shouting.
-他从你身边跑过 -嗯
- He ran past you? - Mm-hmm.
等下 你是说他逃跑了
Wait, you mean that he-- he was running away?
他当时在跑 这是肯定的
Yeah, he was running. That's for sure.
我觉得他并不是英雄
Doesn't sound like a hero to me.
是的 长官
No, sir.
他完全不是英雄
He was the opposite of a hero.
然后我们稍加包装一下
Then we wrap it all up with something like...
"家族血脉中的懦弱"
"Cowardice -- it runs in the family."
我说过 这很难
Like I said, it's rough,
但肯定会终结她的英雄母亲形象
but I'm betting it'll put an end to her Gold Star mom routine.
这唯一一份录像吗
Is this the only copy of the footage?
对
Yep.
好
Good.
再放一遍 好吗
Run it again, would you?
这才是真♥相♥ 好吗
This is the truth, okay? This is the...
汽车旅馆
阿斯特丽德 阿斯特丽德
Astrid. Astrid!
阿斯特丽德
Hey, Astrid!
阿斯特丽德
Astrid!
蠢 真蠢 蠢死了
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!
你留下了
You stayed.
我没什么选择
Didn't have much of a choice.
你的邻居们都飞到南边过冬了
All your neighbors flew south for the winter.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
车钥匙
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表