剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
没人给你强加重担 罗勃
No one is trying to saddle you with anything, Rob.
其实 总统和你有着相同的担忧
In fact, the president shares your concern.
这件事他会转交给候任总统女士处理
He'll defer to the president-elect on this one.
所以 你告诉我
So, you tell me.
中情局要怎么继续下去
How should the Agency proceed?
-麦克斯 情况还好吗 -还行
- Max, everything okay? - Yeah.
-他怎么样 -奎因
- How's he doing? - Quinn?
应该没事 我打电♥话♥是有别的事要说
Oh, he's fine, I guess, but that's not why I'm calling.
关于你发给我的那张照片
It's about that photoyou sent me.
萨德·穆萨德
Saad Mahsud?
对 不过这不是他的名字
Yeah, only that's not his name.
也不是在匹兹堡
Well, it wasn't in Pittsburgh, anyway.
我现在发给你
I'm sending you now.
他们在宾夕法尼亚的车管局里比对到信息
So, they got a quick hit off the Pennsylvania DMV.
小泰伦·班克斯
Tyrone Banks Jr.
然后我搜索线索时 在脸书上发现了这个
Then I looked around and I found this on Facebook.
调查到穿白T恤的那个人
Check out the guy in the white T-shirt.
他们是谁
Well, who are these people?
钢城帮 他的同伙
Steel City Gang. His crew.
他们现在都因为被指控涉毒进了监狱
All of them now in federal prison on drug charges.
除了那个帮助警方逮捕了他们全员的
Everyone except for the confidential informant
秘密线人
who put them all away.
秘密线人 你是指萨德
Confidential informant? You mean Saad?
肯定是他 对吧
Has to be. Right?
里达
Hey, Reda.
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What is it?
麦克斯
Hey, Max.
我开免提了
I'm putting you on speaker.
他们是谁
Who are they?
你把之前的话重复一下
Tell him what you just told me.
你们在找的这个人 萨德·穆萨德
This guy you're looking for, Saad Mahsud,
是联邦调查局的人
he's working for the FBI.
等下
Hold on a second.
卡莉 我先挂了
Uh, Carrie, I got to go.
好的
Uh, okay, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
这人给塞古拍了煽动言论的视频
This guy makes inflammatory videos with Sekou,
还帮他建了个网站上传视频
he helps him build a website to put them on,
然后再给他5000美金
then he gives him $5,000.
这就是所谓的物资支持
That's -- That's the material support case,
而他却是线人
and he's an informant.
我们要和萨德谈谈
We need to talk to him, to Saad.
我去向法官申请立刻开一场听证会
I'll let the judge know we want a hearing right away.
一共12块
That'll be 12 bucks.
和我的业务经理说去
Speak to my business manager.
你好啊 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
12块
Twelve bucks.
撕纸
Waps.
撕纸巾
W-Whips.
那个在哪 那个什么来着
Hey, where's the, uh -- what is that?
湿纸巾吗
Wipes?
-什么... -婴儿湿巾在哪
- Wha-- - Where are the baby wipes?
就在他面前
Right there in front of him.
哈吉斯牌的 白色包装 就在那
Huggies. White wrapper. Right there.
就在那 就在你面前
Right there, right in front of you.
哈吉斯牌的 白色包装
The Huggies, white wrappers.
哥们
Man.
哥们
Man!
打急救电♥话♥ 快打
Call 911. Call them!
奎恩 奎恩 奎恩 没事的
Quinn.Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 医生马上就到
You're gonna be okay. Help is coming. Shh. Shh.
法官大人 申诉中从未提及
Your Honor, the complaint makes no mention
秘密线人的事
of a confidential human source.
我们修改过申诉 法官大人
The complaint has been amended, Your Honor.
这是恶意行为
This is bad faith.
而且现在限制接触线人也是恶意行为
And it's bad faith for them to now restrict access
因为现在这整个关于物质支持的起诉
to that informant when the entire material support charge
取决于我的委托人和他之间的讨论
hinges on my client's discussions with him.
那笔钱是如我的委托人所说 用于购买♥♥机票
Was that money for airline tickets, like my client says,
还是如线人所声称的
or was it bound for jihadis in Nigeria,
用于前往尼日利亚成为圣♥战♥分子
as the informant seems to claim?
法庭有权知晓
This court deserves to know.
你的诉求点是什么
What are you asking for, exactly?
要求在法庭上直接对质敌意证人 法官大人
Our right to confront a hostile witness at trial, Your Honor.
法官大人 穆萨德先生
Your Honor, Mr. Mahsud has been
是多起联邦起诉案件中的关键人物
the key resource in seral federal prosecutions.
无数人命因他获救
Lives have been saved.
他是否能继续从事这样一份重要的工作
His ability to continue that important work
取决于他的身份
depends on his identity
-是否得到严格的保密 -我要和你谈谈
- remaining a closely held secret. - I need to talk to you.
保什么密 我们是从脸书上挖出他的
What secret? We found him on Facebook.
你不打算告诉我们 对吧
You weren't gonna tell us, were you?
这个严重威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的人
That this big threat to national security
只是另一个被你诱捕的穆♥斯♥林♥孩子
was just another Muslim kid you entrapped.
诱捕 你开玩笑吧
Entrapped? Are you kidding?
你以为我们是怎么找上这个白♥痴♥的
How do you think we found this shithead?
随机挑 从电♥话♥簿里吗
Randomly? In a phone book?
我们发现他在网上动员各种渣滓参加圣♥战♥
We found him online, rallying every asshole in town to Jihad.
-这叫言论自♥由♥ -投了钱就不算了
- It's called free speech. - Not when you add in the money.
钱是你给他买♥♥机票用的
Which you gave him for airline tickets.
买♥♥机票 他是这么告诉你的吗
Airline tickets? Is that what he told you?
机票买♥♥了之后的两个月
How does that work when the tickets were bought and paid for
我的人才给的五千块 这怎么解释呢
two months before my guy came around with the 5,000 bucks?
让萨德上听证席我们问清楚 怎么样
Why don't we put Saad on the stand and find out?
或者 让你的人上听证席
Or here's a thought. Why don't we put your guy on the stand?
让陪审团裁定他有没有可能
Let a jury decide how certain they are he's not gonna
会拿着步♥枪♥将他们射杀在睡梦中
pick up an AR-15 and shoot them all in their sleep?
你要一厢情愿地相信这孩子无辜 请便
Look, if you want to believe the kid's a saint, go ahead.
但如果你想接近萨德·穆萨德
You go anywhere near Saad Mahsud,
我一定逮捕你
I will have you arrested.
很高兴能和你聊天
It was nice talking to you.
可别说情况不妙
Don't tell me.
没错 国♥家♥安♥全♥至关重要
Yep. National security right down the line.
不能动线人
The informant is off-limits.
那我们该怎么跟他说
So how do we talk to him?
什么都不说
We don't.
我们把他供词的
We'll be given written summaries
书面总结交给他的接头人
of statements he made to his handlers.
他的接头人
His handlers?
我们已经知道他们会说什么
We already know what those will say.
我们采取其他办法就是藐视法庭
Hey, we try anything else we're in contempt of court.
-但确实也有个好消息 -是什么
- One good thing did come out of it, though. - What?
检察官在最初起诉中
The prosecutor got her hand slapped
由于没提及线人而略显尴尬
for not mentioning the informant in the original complaint.
她提出进行和解协商
She responded with a settlement offer.
服刑七年
Seven years.
你觉得这是好消息
You call that good?
我觉得这算开始
I call it a start.
走吧 我们得跟塞古说说这个提议
Come on. We got to bring up the offer with Sekou.
先生 你知道你在哪吗
Sir, do you know where you are?
在地面上
On the floor.
我知道你不愿去医院
I understand you'd rather not go to the hospital.
能告诉我为什么吗
You want to tell me why?
因为我很好
Because I'm fine.
你刚才癫痫发作 你不是很好
You just had a grand mal seizure. You're not fine.
你的眼睛感觉怎样
How are your eyes?
你的耳朵呢 有耳鸣吗
How about your ears? Any ringing?
让我们带你入院 我会更放心
I'd feel a lot better if you'd let us take you in.
医生可以给你做脑电图
Doc can run an EEG.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表