剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
想知道我有没有透露过要反水
want to know if I ever talked of going over to the other side,
把秘密卖♥♥给出价最高的人
selling secrets to the highest bidder.
苍天啊 太扯了 索尔
For Christ's sakes, that's absurd, Saul.
哈里和利奥绝不会相信的
Harry and Leo would never believe that.
谁都不会信
No one would.
到底怎么了
What's really going on?
我说了 不重要
I told you. It doesn't matter.
我时刻关注新闻 也能读懂言外之意
I follow the news, and I can read between the lines.
这事跟侯任总统有关吧
This is about the president-elect, isn't it?
有关系
It's related.
情报圈恨死她了
The intelligence community hates her.
而你却两头为难
And you're caught in the middle.
我得说你真厉害
I must say I'm impressed.
别啊 我都嫁给你27年了
Don't be -- I was married to you for 27 years.
我知道你的作风
I know how you operate.
我不懂你为什么不得不逃
What I don't understand is why you have to run.
因为是她要我就范的
Because she's the one asking me to fall on my sword.
-伊丽莎白·基恩吗 -对
- Elizabeth Keane is? - Yes.
老实讲 索尔 这不像你会说的话
Honestly, Saul, none of this sounds like you.
你不会收拾行李走人 把她一人丢给狼群
You're not just gonna pack up and leave her to the wolves.
你不明白
You don't understand.
-我要是留下 -会怎样
- If I stay -- - What?
你会蹲监狱吗
You'll go to prison?
估计会达成协议
Probably cut a deal.
但我会被公开侮辱
But I'll be humiliated publicly.
你什么时候
When has that ever made
把这破事放一丁点在心上了
the slightest bit of fucking difference to you?
怎么样了
How we doing?
很快了 她在路上了
Shouldn't be too much longer. She's on her way.
洛纳斯女士也要来吧
And Ms. Lonas is coming, too?
-是负责此案的人吗 -对
- Is that the case worker? - Yes.
那就是的 她会监督此次探视
Then, yes, she'll be supervising the visit,
后面有间游戏室
and there's a playroom in the back.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是什么
What's that?
你要是问 我会说太恶心了
It's disgusting, if you ask me.
现在他们又拿她儿子说事
Now they're after her son.
是谁
Who is?
新闻和网上都在播 看这
It's all over the news and the Internet. Here.
-他在行动中牺牲 获得了银星勋章 -自己看
- He died in action. He won a Silver Star. - See for yourself.
他是美国英雄 这就是他的名声
He was an American hero. That was the reputation.
这就是事实
This is the truth.
他为了保全自己不顾别人的安危
He got other guys to take the risk while he stayed safe.
安德鲁·基恩比其他指挥员
Andrew Keane lost more men
安迪·赫斯特参谋中士
第四步兵师 2002-2008
在行动中折损的士兵都多
than any other commander during the surge.
弗兰克·克劳杰中士
第四步兵师 2003-2010
我的战友白白牺牲
Buddies of mine died for nothing.
-基恩上尉牺牲当晚到底发生了什么 -妈妈
- So what really happened the night Captain Keane died? - Mommy!
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
我们去搜查一间仓库
We'd gone to search a warehouse.
有情报称那是炸♥弹♥工厂
He had intel that it was a bomb factory.
我们受到了袭击 被敌人的
When we got hit, we were pinned down,
-火力压制 -基恩上尉做了什么
- taking fire. - And what did Captain Keane do?
他从我身边跑过 他叫喊着
He ran past me. He was shouting.
闪开 快他妈闪开
Out of the way! Get out of my fucking way!
有人冲向了战场
Some men run towards the fight.
安德鲁·基恩却逃走了
Andrew Keane just ran away.
家族血脉中的懦弱
Cowardice runs in the family.
达尔·阿德尔的杰作
Dar Adal's handiwork.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
他之前来这拿这事威胁我
He was just in here threatening this very thing.
-我想要删掉它 -删掉
- I want it taken down. - Taken down?
怎么能行 不能就这样删掉
How? You can't just take that down.
-她是说 -我是说"应对"
- What she means is -- - What I mean is "dealt with."
油管上一百多万浏览量
Over a million views on YouTube,
新闻都在报道
all over cable news --
我们必须回应
We have to respond.
没人听到我说的吗
Did anyone hear me?
玲子 我们该怎么回应
Reiko, how do we respond?
恕我直言 女士 我不会直接回应
All respect, ma'am, I wouldn't address it directly.
这就是个下流卑鄙的谎言
It's a lie, a dirty, disgusting lie.
一半国人都愿相信的谎言
A lie that half the country wants to believe.
真♥相♥不会改变这一切
Truth won't put a dent in that.
你就是说什么都不做
So you say do nothing.
并非都不做
Not nothing.
转移话题
Change the subject.
-你同意吗 -完全同意
- And you agree? - Absolutely.
我儿子被他们拖进这摊浑水里
That is my son they are dragging through the mud!
明天一早我要开个新闻发布会
I want a press conference first thing in the morning.
安排好
See to it.
好 女士
Yes, ma'am.
简直太疯狂了
It's going crazy.
单日点击量飞涨
Organic views are through the roof.
付费点击情况更好
Earned views are even better.
关键词搜索也在上涨
Keyword searches are up.
喷子对这种情况求之不得
The trolls can't get enough.
一切都好
Oh, all good.
我总是震惊 人们会对什么事件反应剧烈
It never ceases to amaze me what people respond to.
在现实社会中他们恨透了这孩子
I mean, they hate this kid out there in the real world.
安德鲁·基恩为国捐躯
Andrew Keane gave his life for his country,
他们却恨他
and they hate him.
你觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
可能是裙带关系吧
Well, it could be nepotism, right?
参议员母亲帮他获得军衔和勋章
Senator Mom gets him his rank, his medal.
人们或许厌恶这点
Maybe people resent that.
或者可能是因为《反军事荣誉窃取法案》
Or could be the Stolen Valor angle.
这也是我们重点塑造的印象
Well, that's what we're pushing, saying he's a military hero
谁都不喜欢假英雄
when he's not. People despise that,
对于那些这辈子都没上过战场的人
especially people who've never been
就更是如此了
near a battlefield themselves.
所以最主要的原因是哪个
So which was it?
哪个都不是
It wasn't either of those things.
你知道在超过一百万点击量之后
Over a million views, you know what
人们怨声最大的一点是什么吗
the most common complaint is by far?
我猜不到
I can't imagine.
他像个娘炮
He looks like a pussy.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
真♥相♥总是掌握在群众手里
As always, the people are right.
来 我给你看看这些热搜词
Anyway, let me get you those talking points.
明天我们要对她发起更猛烈的攻势
'Cause, tomorrow, we hit her even harder.
看 明天的热搜词
Here you go, talking points for tomorrow.
-这是什么 -我的一件半成品
- What's this? - A work in progress, not ready yet.
你要是有兴趣的话
Plenty of other stuff to show you, though,
可以看的还有很多
if you're interested.
当然
Yeah, I'm interested.
好了...
All right, so...
-走路看着点 -抱歉
- Hey, watch it. - Uh, sorry, sorry.
-你是卡莉 -你是
- You're Carrie. - Who are you?
克拉丽丝
Clarice.
他可能没怎么提过我 拿着
Well, I guess he didn't talk about me much. Here.
这是什么
What's this?
点播放就行
Just press "Play."
卡莉 是奎恩
Carrie, it's Quinn.
这是克拉丽丝
This is Clarice.
你可以信任她
You can trust her.
她会带你来见我 这事很重要
She will bring you to me. It's important.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
-手♥机♥运营商 -我是说视频
- Metro PCS. - The video.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表