剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
科林刚打过电♥话♥
Conlin just called
问你为什么骚扰他的线人
to ask why the hell you were harassing his informant.
我违背了法官的禁令 不会再有认罪协定了
I disobeyed the judge's order. There is no more plea offer.
我四十岁之前都出不去了
I could be 40 years old before I get outta here!
我会想办法补过 我要这两个号♥码
I will find a way to fix this. I need the transcript of a call
在这一整天的文字通话记录
placed between these two numbers within 24 hours of this date.
你得说服他和哈非兹见面
You gotta push him to meet Hafiz.
我都说了他拒绝的很彻底
I'm telling you, he flat out refused.
-删掉对话录音 -你到底想要什么
- Delete the recording. - What do you want?
明天早上释放塞古·巴 还他清白
Sekou Bah cleared and released by tomorrow morning,
否则我就上报司法部长
or this goes to the Attorney General.
你来这的主要目的是做非法武器交易谈判
Your main purpose here is to negotiate an illegal arms deal.
没有 你找错人了
No. Now you've got the wrong man.
我们担心的事要发生了吗 一个并行项目
Then it's as we feared, a parallel program?
好吧
Well...
一言难尽
it was complicated.
你跑哪去了
Where the hell are you?
快到约旦河西岸了
About to cross into the West Bank, actually.
因为你那个疯姐姐吧
Your crazy sister, huh?
我现在来到她附近了
I am in the neighborhood.
你可真会挑时候
I gotta say, you picked an odd time for it.
伊朗似乎违反了核问题协议
It appears Iran is violating the nuclear agreement.
证据非常可靠
The evidence is more than credible.
索尔说"证据确凿"
Saul calls it conclusive.
他用了"确凿"这个词
He used that word, "conclusive"?
阿德尔先生说他是那么说的
According to Mr. Adal, he did.
您没有亲眼看到那份报告
So you didn't actually see the report yourself.
索尔
Saul.
好久不见了
Been too long.
*而这是勇士之乡*
*And the home of the brave*
第一次革命
The first revolution
始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式
is when you change your mind about how you look at things
发现另一种未曾出现过的
and see there might be another way to look at it
全新视角
that you have not been shown.
纽约警署
NYPD!
残酷地对待抗♥议♥者
The brutality against protesters,
准军事化的执法
the para-militarization of law enforcement.
这就是为何我们要不断尝试
That's why we have to keep trying.
我们的国家不需要用极权
We don't need a police state in this country
对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
to fight terrorism.
我们需要一种新的策略
We need a new strategy.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised.
无限期羁押的制度...
...the system of indefinite detention...
联调局和中情局在针对穆♥斯♥林♥社区
FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities...
警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人
Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient.
-离我远点 -再说他叫什么名字
- Get away from me! - What's his name again?
-彼得·奎恩 -彼得·奎恩
- Peter Quinn. - Peter Quinn.
你将无法待在家中 兄弟
You will not be able to stay home, brother.
你不能插入 打开 并退出
You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out.
这是非常严重的指控
It's a very alarming charge.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人黑进了我们的社区
The Russians hacked our committees.
没完没了的战争
The continuation of endless war.
你的破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
革命活动会让你坐上驾驶位
The revolution will put you in the driver's seat.
美国持续以非常高的代价
The U.S. continues to engage
参与一场隐蔽战争
in a covert war with very, very high stakes.
我做出承诺而不遵守
I made promises and didn't keep them.
这个时代始于911事件
This world began right after 9/11.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised,
不会被电视转播
not be televised.
没有回头路 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
There will be no rerun, brothers and sisters.
革命即将上演
The revolution will be live.
哪家机构
Which agency?
在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生
I can't say that here in an open hearing, sir.
你救过我
You saved me.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
怎么了
What's going on?
-这特么.. 你们要干什么 -老实点
-What the... What are you doing? -Easy!
你♥他♥妈♥老实点
Take it fuckin' easy!
他们这是干嘛
What are they doing?
看你是不是我要找的人
Seeing if you are the right man.
塞古 重获自♥由♥的感觉如何
Sekou! Sekou! How does it feel to be free?
塞古 他们为什么放你走
Sekou, why did they let you go?
塞古 你真的被伊♥斯♥兰♥国招募了吗
Sekou, is it true you were recruited by ISIS?
哈希姆先生 联调局为什么撤销了控诉
Mr. Hashem, why did the FBI drop the charges?
你们做什么交易了吗
Did you do a deal?
无可奉告
We have no comment at this time.
你对你的社交媒体账户有什么回应
What do you say to your social media profile?
你供出了其他激进分子吗
Did you provide names of other radicals?
你家人知道你已经自♥由♥了吗
Does your family know you're free?
塞古 真的是你父亲让你变得激进吗
Sekou, is it true your father radicalized you?
里达 联调局放他走 你感到惊讶吗
Come on, Reda. Were you surprised the Feds let him go?
一点也不 这些指控毫无根据
Not at all. There was no merit to the charges.
这一结果证实了我们对此案
This outcome confirms what we've been saying all along
及其他恶意指控的一贯说法
about this and other predatory prosecutions.
这些案件都不成立 旨在让民众相信
They are sham cases only meant to convince the public
联调局在保证他们的安全
that the FBI is keeping them safe.
有没有人能告诉我是怎么回事
Will somebody please tell me what just happened?
你出来了
You got out.
-我知道 但... -有一个条件
- I can see that. But-- - You got out on one condition.
-什么 -不见媒体 不接受采访
- What? - No press, no interviews.
-我们都闭嘴 -为什么
- We keep our mouths shut. - Why?
因为这就是条件
Because that's the deal.
检方会发表声明说
The U.S. Attorney will make a statement
没有足够证据起诉
that there was insufficient evidence to bring an indictment.
这样你能接受吗
Can you live with that?
我出来了 不是吗
I'm out, aren't I?
您先回答约翰·曼斯菲尔德的问题比较好
You'll wanna take the first question from John Mansfield.
第一排 您左手边第二位
Front row, second seat on your left.
-为什么 -因为他是邮报的
- Why? - Because he's from the Post,
如果您叫别人 第一个问的就是有关
and if you call on anyone else, the first question'll be about
时报刚在网上发的文章
what the Times just put up online.
给我看看
Show me.
据中情局消息称
"According to sources at the CIA,
职业情报人员越加担心
there's growing concern among career intelligence officers
候任总统基恩执意不顾
that President-elect Keane is willfully disregarding warnings
伊朗违反核条约之事
that Iran is violating the terms of the nuclear deal."
老天
Christ.
还有更糟的
It gets worse.
消息提供者声称
"These same sources report that
即便听过该项目的机密汇报
even after classified briefings on the subject,
基恩女士仍决心对疑似资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的国家
Ms. Keane seems determined to take a more accommodating approach
采取亲善随和的态度
towards suspected state sponsors of terrorism."
-搞伏击 -是的 时机掐的很好
- It's an ambush. - Yeah, and perfectly timed --
记者例会前十分钟
just ten minutes before our daily presser.
我能为你争取几分钟
I can buy you a few minutes
如果你想理理思路的话
if you wanna get your head together.
好 就这么办
Yeah. Do that.
候任总统女士
Madame President-elect--
你觉得我会那么做
So that's what you think I'm going to do.
-什么 -亲善恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
- Excuse me? - Accommodate terrorism
-和资助它的国家 -您看过时报了
- and the states that sponsor it. - So you've seen the Times.
我在上任之前不会让人曲解
I will not have my agenda mischaracterized and undermined
并损害我的计划
before I even take office.
我深表歉意 代表整个...
My deepest apologies, on behalf of the entire--
我对你的道歉不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your apologies.
我要索尔·贝伦森的阿布扎比行动报告
I want Saul Berenson's report on the Abu Dhabi operation
立刻出现在我桌上
on my desk immediately.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表