剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
不 奎恩
No. Quinn...
我这样都怪你
Y-you did this to me!
总是为了你的任务 你的任务 任务
It's always your mission, y-your mission, the mission!
不是这样的 不是这样的
That is not true. That is not true.
你♥他♥妈♥让我变成猴子
You made me a fucking monkey!
奎恩 听说我...
Quinn, listen to me --
当时有成千上万的人要死
There were thousands of people who were gonna die.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
证件
You have ID?
行 快点
Okay. Come on.
我相信在坐的各位都会想起
I'm sure each present can remember a time
不久前引发的舆♥论♥
not that long ago when there was this consensus --
你可以持有自己的观点
you are entitled to your own opinions,
但真♥相♥只有一个
but you are not entitled to your own facts.
我儿子的视频不是政♥治♥言论
This video of my son is not political speech.
不是受到保护的观点
It is not someone's protected opinion.
这是众所周知的谎言
It is a knowing lie,
歪曲了他生命最后时刻的意义
perverting the meaning of the last moments of his life.
视频显示他当时在逃跑
The video says he was running away.
并非如此
That is not true.
他是在跑向受伤的战友 为了救他的命
He was running toward a fallen comrade to save that man's life.
那个举动已经被六位战士证实
That act, which was attested to by six soldiers
他们当时在场 我儿子因救人而牺牲
who were actually there -- that act cost my son his life...
也因此获得了银星勋章
And won him the Silver Star.
制♥作♥视频的人不仅想抹杀那一事实
Whoever made the video is not only trying to undo that
毁掉他的名声 还想毁掉我的总统职位
and damage him personally, but to damage my presidency.
我公开叫板制♥作♥视频的懦夫
I call on the actual cowards, the people who made it,
不要躲在暗处 出来露面
to come out of the shadows and show their faces.
候任总统女士
Madam President-Elect,
您认为这是针对你的阴谋吗
are you calling this a conspiracy against you?
我要制♥作♥视频的人清楚这一点
I am asking the people who made the video to acknowledge it.
但你的意思是视频里的人在说谎
But you are calling the men in the video liars?
没错
Yes, I am.
我要呼吁媒体
And I'm calling on the media
做好本职工作 查清♥真♥♥相♥
to do their jobs and check their facts.
您知道有人请♥愿♥要求将你儿子的尸体
Are you aware of the petitioning to have your son's body
移出阿灵顿国家公墓吗
removed from Arlington Cemetery?
无稽之谈
That's ridiculous.
他们已经在网上征集了25万签名
Well, they've collected a quarter-million signatures online.
那关于您提名的国防部长
What about the rumor that your nominee
已经拒绝提名的传闻呢
for Secretary of Defense has withdrawn his name?
目前来看 你正在传播这个谣言
As far as I know, you are starting that rumor yourself right now.
所以您不知道
So, you're not aware.
您准备辞职吗
Are you planning to resign?
谁问的
Who asked that?
这个国家的人♥民♥选择了我
I was elected by the people of this country
成为他们的下一任总统
to be their next president.
我会代表他们
I will represent them.
完毕
That's all.
您听说退伍军人组织威胁
Have you heard veterans groups are threatening
要抵♥制♥你的就职典礼吗
to boycott your inauguration?
谢谢 女士们先生们 谢谢
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you.
我们现在谈谈候任总统的行程
We're now going to talk about the president-elect's schedule.
是真的吗 约翰逊要拒绝提名吗
Is it true? Johnson's withdrawing his name?
他有疑虑 我正在处理
He has concerns. I'm dealing with it.
你应该跟我说
You should have told me.
他来这儿干什么
What's he doing here?
他有重要的事跟你谈
He has something important to talk to you about.
什么
What?
你应该听他亲口说
I think you should hear it from him.
你看到那一幕了吗
Did you see that in there?
看了结尾
Just the end.
怎么样
And?
场面很难看
Ugly business.
罗勃说你有事跟我说
Rob says you have something to tell me.
让你伤心不已的你儿子的视频
The video of your son causing you so much grief --
我知道来源了
I know where it came from.
我也是 达尔·阿德尔
So do I -- Dar Adal.
没有这么简单
It's more complicated than that.
复杂多了
Quite a bit more.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
跟着他们
Where they go.
你不能一个人去
Not by yourself.
他们要走了
Well, they're leaving.
我给你留下了能找到钥匙和门禁密♥码♥的东西
I left you a thing to find the key, the door code.
你可以进去
You can get in.
你昨晚说的在柏林的事情都是真的
It's true what you said last night -- about Berlin.
我告诉自己...
I told myself...
我是为了做你希望我做的事情 阻止袭击
I was doing what you would want me to do, preventing an attack.
-我... -我本应该告诉你的
- Look, I-I -- - And I should have told you.
我知道
I know.
但那不只是为了任务
And it's not just the mission.
从来都不是
It never has been.
你别拦着我了
You got to let me go.
你跟他谈过了吗
You talk to him yet?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
好吧 我一直在听候任总统讲话
Well, I've been listening to the president-elect --
她的记者招待会
her press conference.
她要求散布这些抹黑他儿子的肮脏谎言的
She's calling on the cowards spreading these deplorable lies
懦夫们不要躲在暗处
about her son to come out of the shadows.
你不会在考虑这么做吧
You're not thinking of doing that.
有人说我"可悲"
Somebody calls me "deplorable,"
我觉得他们应该当着我的面说
I think they should say it to my face.
你有更大的问题
You've got bigger issues --
拍摄我俩在一起的视频的人
our friend here shooting videos of the two of us together.
他说整件事都是误会
He says the whole thing's a misunderstanding.
并不是
It's not.
我认识他
I know who he is.
你好 麦克斯
Hello, Max.
你好
Hi.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
你昨天在这儿
You were here yesterday.
在这之前呢
But nothing before that?
不认识
No.
据说我在这儿时 你拍摄了
I'm told you took a video while I was here
基弗先生和我的视频
of Mr. O'Keefe and me.
我没有
I didn't.
视频在哪儿
Where is it?
没有
Nowhere.
你从手♥机♥里删除了
You deleted it from your phone.
你是不是
Did you, uh...
发出去了
send it somewhere?
我怎么可能
How could I?
我根本没拍
I never took it.
卡莉情况如何
How's Carrie?
还行
Fine.
所以你认识她
So you know who she is?
认识 怎样
Yeah. So?
是她让你来这里工作的
Did she tell you to get a job here?
-不是 -是她让你拍我的视频
- No. - Did she tell you to take that video of me?
-我说了我... -她跟你说过我的事吗
- I said I -- - Did she tell you anything about me?
-没有 -什么都没有
- No. - Nothing at all?
没有
No.
你完全不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am.
我只是昨天在这露了个面
I'm just some guy who was here yesterday.
你怎么如此确定
How can you be so sure?
你看 我需要一份工作
Look, I needed a job.
这个...
This --
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
什么
What?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表